VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Side Bloods

+8
Sean Phelps
Peter Greenson
Ariel
Alex_Young05
The Kat
AntonioGiovanni
Operetta
Chris_Young05
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

West Side Bloods Empty West Side Bloods

Post by Chris_Young05 Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 1: The Early Days
Early 2003, Chris Young and Alex Young were 14 years old, chillin' on the corner of 15th and Park, in San Fierro, San Andreas. A man came up to them that Chris had seen several times on that corner. He never knew what he did, but he had always seen people handing him money and always shaking hands with other people. Chris originally thought that he was a running candidate for something in political office, and believed the money was used for donations for his campaign. After spotting the man coming towards him, Chris started to wonder what he wanted. The man introduced himself as Jay. Chris was always told not to talk to strangers by his parents, but something about the man intrigued Chris. Jay asked his name, and he responded Chris, but wanted Jay to call him, Big Meat, a name he was called in school. Jay agreed, and asked Chris if he wanted to make some easy money to support things he liked to do. Chris thought that he wanted him to advertise for him, still thinking that he was running for something in politics. Jay brought Chris into a back alley, and took out a dime bag of marijuana. Chris had seen marijuana ads on TV, but that was it. Jay asked him if he wanted to sell this to people that came around the corner of 15th and Park. Chris agreed. He stood on the corner every night starting at 7PM to 1AM, selling weed to people that came by that asked for some. Making several hundred dollars a month, Chris had to give a cut of it to Jay, which he came the beginning of every month to pick up the money. He took 70 percent of the cash, leaving Chris with 30 percent. Several months later, Jay came to Chris with another thing to start selling. Crack. Jay told Chris that crack was the new in, and would start making more money with it. The only reason he started Chris off in selling marijuana is because he wanted to see how he would do. After two weeks of Chris selling crack, Chris started talking to his friend in school, Tevin. Tevin and Chris knew each other since they were 11, and were great friends ever since. He began telling Tevin what he was doing, and Tevin wanted in. Tevin was introduced to Jay, and Tevin had Jays' trust. After two years of being in the game, they both wanted out due to suspicion of police activity in the area and on them. They were now both 16, and weren't dealing anymore, and had lost connection with Jay.

Chapter 2: Join Or Be Stepped On
It was now 2005, Chris and Tevin still had some cash left over from all of the drug money they had saved up, but it wasn't much. One day in late June, they were walking down the street when two other gang members approached them, dressed in all blue. They came at Tevin and Chris, asking them for some cash. They had a combined total of $17, and were saving it to go get some food later on in the day. The gang bangers continued to harass them for their money, but Chris and Tev kept saying they had none. The gang members began pushing Chris and Tevin around, and one of them swung at Chris and hit him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Then Tevin was knocked to the ground and repeatedly was kicked around, same as Chris. Roughly 30 seconds later, the gang members ran off with their money and Tevin and Chris were just lying there. After getting strength back to get up, Tevin and Chris were both furious in what happened, and wanted revenge. After hearing around town that they were a group of local crip gang members, they wanted to take revenge on somebody in their gang. Finding a local Blood gang in town, they wanted to join. Several of their friends in school were apart of the same gang, so they asked them. After several weeks of proving their loyalty to the gang, they were beaten in and began repping that Blood set. The fourth night of rolling around in the gang, Brandon and Tevin spotted the Crips who had beaten them and robbed them a while back. Luckily, the car they were in had baseball bats in the trunk stored for such an occasion. They slowly followed them and then got out. They opened the trunk, took out the bats, and ran after the Crips. Tevin swung the bat at the Crip member, knocking him to the ground. Chros, Tevin, and two other Blood gang members began beating them Crip members with their fists, and bats. Tevin and Chris robbed them and took $41 dollars from them. Police sirens were in the distant, and Tevin and Chris fled in the car.

Chapter 3: Ambush
Years gone by, same old thing. It was now late 2009, and Chris and Tevin have been rollin' with the Bloods for about four years now. Gang fight after gang fight, shootout after shootout, the Bloods were on top in San Fierro, with nobody stepping in their way. Tevin and Chris were advancing up in the ranks, after handling some dirty work for their homies. Police suspicion was growing on their gang, and several homies houses and apartments were being raided by the feds for illegal narcotics and weapons. Tevin and Chris were both involved in the drug game, though their houses were yet to get raided. They were starting to get worried, possibly thinking that somebody could be ratting them out to the feds for a lesser jail sentence. A meeting was held and all of the homies met inside of a local apartment that had no connection to drugs or weapons, so being raided was not a fear. Members had been saying that they have seen local police following them around. The leader, known as Killer, was speaking, when all of a sudden the door bursts open. Three men dressed in rival gang member clothing start firing off handguns, shotguns, and Mac-10's. Chris ran into a back room, took out his Glock-10, and started firing back, along with Tevin, who had his Mac-10 on him. About fifty seconds later, the rival gang members fled. Chris and Tevin were the only ones alive, along with 2 other men. There was a total of twelve people in the apartment at the time. The other two men that were alive were new recruits, and it was their first time being shot at. Their leader, was dead. A gun shot to the head killing him instantly. Word got out, and many members stayed loyal, but some did not. Some started their own Blood set in another town, while some just left for good. Brandon and Tevin decided it was time to take matters into their own hands, and get out of San Fierro. The only other place they could think of going, was Los Santos, the next town over.

Chapter 4: The Move
Packing up and leaving SF was the only thing on Chris and Tevins mind. There homies had been killed, people probably wanted them dead, and they were still under police radar. Chris went home, to see his house trashed, with rival gang slurs and graffiti all over the wall, just like Tevins apartment. The only thing the two had was Tevins Mac-10, and Chris's Glock-10. All of their money, drugs, and other weapons were robbed from their house. Thinking of who could have done it was the last of their concern, they just wanted to leave the city. Before leaving their apartment, they sprayed over the graffiti with things such as "B's up C's down", and other gang slur. Still repping Bloods, they left town, and went into Los Santos. Finding a new hood was hard. They looked through Willowfield, Ganton, but eventually came to Idlewood, and settled in.

Chapter 5: Idlewood Bloods
Still repping Bloods, Tevin and Chris decided to start a new set, called the Idlewood Bloods. The location is prime because it is near the Gym which is a common hangout spot, as well as the Idlewood Pizza stack. At first, not many other gangs knew about IWB, but that soon changed. After making a name for themselves, gang after gang rolled through to get revenge, after Tevin and Chris shot up rival members or beat them up. After making a name for themselves relatively quickly, they wanted to start controlling something that could help them get rich. The drug game. The drug game was a perfect opportunity with all of the crack heads and pot heads roaming around the streets looking for cheap drugs. Hirin' young kids to sit on the corner to sell crack to people, just like Jay taught Chris how to do. A cut of the money was given to the kids, and the higher percentage was put towards Tevin and Chris. The new money helped fund their cars, weaponry, and body armor to protect them. After several weeks, people wanted to join. Like they say, "Blood in, Blood out".

Chapter 6: Going Back
After years of being in Idlewood, the feds were beginning to crack down on the Bloods. Helicopters being flown over the hood, and unmarked police cars driving past all day and all night. Tevin, Mickey, and Chris all discussed what should be done. Weeks upon weeks of thinking what to do, and not doing anything illegal, it was decided that a move to SF would be the right choice. Police would lay off of us, thinking they had gotten rid of the Bloods, though they were wrong. Moving down into SF, and living now in the Palisades, the Bloods try to make a name for themselves out there. Many members have been lost due to being killed, or being locked up. This city will bring thousands of opportunities to the West Side Bloods.

Chapter 7: Living in peace
After years at SF the police found Tevin, Mickey, and Brandon in the house doing drugs.
They killed Tevin because he was attacking them, they got me and Mickey in prison for 6 years.
Mickey got killed in the prison while sleeping, 2 guys came to his cell with knifes and cut his throat.
When I got out of prison, I went to Alex's house and we had to find a place where we can live in a little peace.
We found polomino creek and we are living there...
Looking for new members.

Rank 5: Bawse
Rank 4: O.G.
Rank 3: Grinder
Rank 2: Hustler
Rank 1: Young Blood

Rank 5, Bawse - Hes the leader. He controls major decisions in what the gang should do, regarding alliances, and becoming enemies with people. Also, buying large shipments of drugs or materials should be spoken to him first.

Rank 4, O.G. - The underdog, though a very important figure in the gang. He controls the gang safe and helps find people who are willing to sell large shipments of drugs or materials. He also is in control of selling large amounts of products to other people, though must check in with a R6 before doing so. He also keeps an eye on the low rankings to see if they are doing their jobs, and not fooling around.

Rank 3, Grinder - The Grinder helps the gang with collecting materials and drugs, and is a very respected member of the gang. He can order Young Bloods around to go material run and drug run for the gang. He tends to go on meetings with the Bosses, and has their back if anything goes wrong. He also tries to find new members to join.

Rank 2, Hustler- A hustler is somebody who is now proven themselves that they can do shit that higher ranks tell them. They have shown loyalty, respect, and courage.

Rank 1, Young Blood - You have recieved a little trust in us, but not alot. You will be ordered around and treated like dirt until you can prove to us that you are ready to be a higher rank. You will most likely be doing drug and material runs for us.

Total members :
1.) Chris "Big Meat" Young
2.) Alex "Smoke" Young

Bawse:

Chris "Big Meat" Young

[ID 19]
---------------------------------------

Alex "Smoke" Young

[ID 293]

O.G.:

[ID 296]

Grinder:

[ID 28]
------------------------------------------

[ID 180]

Hustler:

[ID 67]

Young Blood:

[ID 22]

IC rules:

1. Never snitch.
2. Don't ever act like a pussy.
3. Always have a weapon on you, any weapon.
4. Respect other gang members.
5. Don't ever disrespect a higher rank than you.
6. Always listen to the leader.
7. Never hide secrets from the leaders.
8. Never start a beef with another gang, only with the leader's permission.

OOC rules:

1. Respect all server rules.
2. Don't break any rule, we want good RPers.
3. RP the best.

Last edited by Chris_Young05 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

West Side Bloods Empty Re: West Side Bloods

Post by Operetta Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Chris Young was white yesterday. Plastic surgery? >.>
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Lol I don't know...

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonioGiovanni Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 am

Only 2 members add more members and i did not see your gang rollin at the streets i think you must roll at the street

[IC talk]
Antonio_Giovanni: We don't like negro's puto in our hood

Support 30 percent

because i never see your leader or members RPing and you need more members

AntonioGiovanni
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kat Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 am

((Would there be posters and such of meetings and other things like that?))
The Kat
The Kat
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Young05 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 am

Wow Why am i not Included In the story Much? Brandon is Included More than me and he is not even Real.
Alex_Young05
Alex_Young05
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:51 am

Lol you know how much time took me to write all this story?
I can't edit it sorry, too long

AntonioGiovanni wrote:Only 2 members add more members and i did not see your gang rollin at the streets i think you must roll at the street

[IC talk]

Support 30 percent

I never saw you IG and we just started the gang that's why we only have 2 members

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:58 am

I disapprove of this. Its homosexual! Homosexual I say! (quick question, Why do you have the same IP as someone we forumbanned?)

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:04 am

Well... Oh and whathisface... Alex Young... Nice try for evading... I knew who you were all the time... Same as you Chris.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 am

I don't have a computer at home, I go to a very big computer lab and there I use the computer.
There are like over 100 computers and a lot of people play Gta San andreas on it and we share the same network/IP.
So one of them probably got banned and it shows the same IP as mine. And its the Same for all the computers in the lab, we have the same IP.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

West Side Bloods Empty REDNECKS!

Post by Sean Phelps Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 am

Redneck Bloods and Surenos.. Wooow..

I don't support it.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonioGiovanni Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:32 am

Chris_Young05 wrote:Lol you know how much time took me to write all this story?
I can't edit it sorry, too long

AntonioGiovanni wrote:Only 2 members add more members and i did not see your gang rollin at the streets i think you must roll at the street

[IC talk]

Support 30 percent

I never saw you IG and we just started the gang that's why we only have 2 members

Are you sure just ask many people IG if they see me with my gang? and you are the guy who is not playing and look at offtopic>Im leaving
look my post there its says i will not able to play for 2 weeks but i play VHRP 1 upto 3hrs.

AntonioGiovanni
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:45 am

Ok first of all I have a life, I don't play this game everyday like you and everybody.
And I don't give a fuck about your gang

Sean Phelps wrote:Redneck Bloods and Surenos.. Wooow..

I don't support it.

I don't need your support, I'll RP with my gang and I hope Jaxson will get it offical.
I don't care what you think.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:51 am

Im not sure about this.... I think il do /support... Hope to see you roleplaying in game... P.S: Dont break rules Smile
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 am

Chris or Alex or any of the "Youngs" , you're goin' to need some level up before it , otherwise , a level 2 guy with a Deagle is no match for a Level 9+ Sheriff/Other Gang member...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:12 am

Yea... You gonna get arrested when you buy a colt45.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 am

M_Bourne wrote:Chris or Alex or any of the "Youngs" , you're goin' to need some level up before it , otherwise , a level 2 guy with a Deagle is no match for a Level 9+ Sheriff/Other Gang member...

It doesn't depend on your score, it depends on your RP skills.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Yes it depends on the score too. Because vampires can have vampirespeed and dodge bullets or something, Humans can have more skills on guns.
But it depends on your RP experience too.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:20 pm

/me attempt to jump off Los Santos Tower

Too many gangs in game would make my business down . :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Martin12 wrote:Yes it depends on the score too. Because vampires can have vampirespeed and dodge bullets or something, Humans can have more skills on guns.
But it depends on your RP experience too.

They cant dodge bullets, This isnt the matrix! (agents appear, drag me away) o.o

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:00 am

Ok this topic is not for chatting, so don't chat here.

Last edited by Chris_Young05 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:56 am

lol, lets chat about gang here? Surprised
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:14 am

Yeah but not about other stuff...

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:32 am

Another gang?

C'mon guys... don't turn this into DM server...

You know how it starts.. with Green Hood or what is their name anyway.. and Balas.. then those Yellow Mexicans ,and then those Blue Mexicans...

And after that someone makes Italian Mafia.. and then Russians come by, and who knows who's next.

After that more guys apply for FBI and SD, they got accepted, and all this Madness turns into just ANOTHER "Roleplay" server.. which is actually an masive DM server.. the only difference between those RP servers and DM servers.. is that you're using /me sometimes.

So basically.. more gangs.. more DM.. more shit.. less of RP = lame as DM RP server.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 am

Nicolas wrote:Another gang?

C'mon guys... don't turn this into DM server...

You know how it starts.. with Green Hood or what is their name anyway.. and Balas.. then those Yellow Mexicans ,and then those Blue Mexicans...

And after that someone makes Italian Mafia.. and then Russians come by, and who knows who's next.

After that more guys apply for FBI and SD, they got accepted, and all this Madness turns into just ANOTHER "Roleplay" server.. which is actually an masive DM server.. the only difference between those RP servers and DM servers.. is that you're using /me sometimes.

So basically.. more gangs.. more DM.. more shit.. less of RP = lame as DM RP server.

Im gonna make an suggestion about faction's... So we could stop this madness.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next