VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Tutorial

3 posters

Go down

Roleplay Tutorial Empty Roleplay Tutorial

Post by Kevin Alymer Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Just a simple suggestions for admins. Instead of kicking people to learn how to RP, we can /rptut them with some RP lessons from our forums.

Disadvantages are that the players wont have to register the forums, but on the other hand it might help us get a larger community as some people don't come back after being kicked as they have no idea on what roleplay is. The truth is roleplay aint hard to learn, since we all live daily lives and some of us know how to act and do stuff as schools force us too.(No I'm not in the drama club, we already have too much drama in our lives.).

Also it might have different levels. If interested I can organize the RP tutorials myself, had gamemaster experience where I taught RP lessons.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Tutorial Empty Re: Roleplay Tutorial

Post by Edward Veatress Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Kevin wrote:Just a simple suggestions for admins. Instead of kicking people to learn how to RP, we can /rptut them with some RP lessons from our forums.

Disadvantages are that the players wont have to register the forums, but on the other hand it might help us get a larger community as some people don't come back after being kicked as they have no idea on what roleplay is. The truth is roleplay aint hard to learn, since we all live daily lives and some of us know how to act and do stuff as schools force us too.(No I'm not in the drama club, we already have too much drama in our lives.).

Also it might have different levels. If interested I can organize the RP tutorials myself, had gamemaster experience where I taught RP lessons.

I like the idea, we can tell them how to Role-Play, if we need to, we can add a /ejecttut command, I'd say this is fairly a good suggestion and would like to help, though I'm not sure how we script this, and if people will listen to it, we can add a test to see what they learned
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 am

Kevin wrote:Just a simple suggestions for admins. Instead of kicking people to learn how to RP, we can /rptut them with some RP lessons from our forums.

Uhm...

I totally agree with this.

I doubt that any of us learned to RP by Googing it on the Internet.

Honestly, admins shouldn't go like "Get a RP name " nor "When you decide to RP come back" with new players like that.

Also this would be great for community, basically every new player who knows nothing of Roleplay, could become one in hour or less.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down