VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paskal's Johnson Application

2 posters

Go down

Paskal's Johnson Application Empty Paskal's Johnson Application

Post by Paskal Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:50 pm

In Character

First Name: Paskal

Last Name: Johnson

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 16/10/1980

Place of Birth: Xanthi,Greece

Current active address: Nope

Available phone number(s): Not...yet

Education: High school

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: No
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: N/A

Do you own a current valid driver license?: No? ((Dont know ho to get it Smile ))
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: N/A.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: No

Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Biography:

1.I grew up lonely in orphanage because i never saw my parents.I only know that i have a brother and a sister in Palomino Creek but its not sure if they live or they are dead.When i was kid i was a shy boy and i always was afraid of dogs,birds and even cats.The owners of the orphanage wanted to kill me but i dont know why!One day i escaped from there but they found me again!I did it a second time but then i succeed!I escaped to Athens-Greece.A woman found me sleeping in the grass,near the river and she took me to her home.

2.The woman (I cant remember her name) offered me food,home,clothes,and she asked me to stay with her.I accepted.After some days her daughter came home (Katy Tsilidou) and i fell in love with her.One day i asked her to date,she said:Ok it could be nice to date with you,I smiled and i was happy.Few months later i asked her to get married and she said:I waited this so long,and then we <3!!

3.(1997)Me and Katy and my two kids(Maria,Giorgos)moved to Xanthi-Greece for a simple life.One day a man came home and he said:Ksero pou einai ta aderfia sou (English:I know where is your brother and your sister).I went to bathroom for a while,and when i came back to the living room i saw my family dead !!!I started hunting him but i didnt know where i am and he escaped!!!

4.I was sad and very angry.Hopefully a rescue team came and bringed me back home.I decided to go in Palomino Creek.So i catched a plane and 5 days later i went to San Andreas-Palomino Creek.Now i dont know where am i or where my brother's are,so i will explore all of San Andreas....to find MY BROTHERS Sad((((!

Out of Character

Server nickname:Paskal Johnson

Past characters and factions:
Nope

How long have you been a member of this server?: A few days

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?:For more RP fun and i like to help people.

Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: HF-RP and ZO-RP

Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yeah,and im good at RP.

Have you read the application rules?: Yes

Any other comments: No Very Happy

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is when you taking a role of character and act as you would in real life.Roleplay uses:/me and IC (In-Character) and OOC (Out Of Character) speech.

Explain what is metagame and give two different examples:
Metagaming(MG)-This is when a player uses OOC information to gain an unfair advantage in a RP.

Example 1:
When you dont know someone's name and go to him and start speaking:Hello *Players_Name* Then the other player must:/b Stop MGing,You dont know my name!!!

Example 2:
When you type IC:"Peter which ID is your skin?""What i must type?""I need to download this skin mod" xD

Explain what power game is and give two different examples:
This is when you do something in-gam that is impossible to do in real life
Example 1: Super Powers

Example 2; When you do a action without giving the other player time to reply:/me grabs Peter and put him down and smash him up and then he searches him for illegal things.You should also ask S/F (Success or Fail)and then the player must answer.

Explain what is "gun from ass":
''Gun from ass'' is when a player pulls out his gun without /me action and then start shooting!

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me looks at Peter smiling
/me pushes Peter at the river

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me lols
/me aims bat at Peter
Paskal
Paskal
Cake
Cake

http://facebook:paskal_pasxalidis@yahoo.gr

Back to top Go down

Paskal's Johnson Application Empty Re: Paskal's Johnson Application

Post by Paskal Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:49 pm

yes or no?
Paskal
Paskal
Cake
Cake

http://facebook:paskal_pasxalidis@yahoo.gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 am

(( Denied..... You need to improve your spelling, stop using emotes in IC Biography, try to make any sense, get a phone number, get an address, your example of good RP /me is also called PG, and more.
Fix that and we'll think about it))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down