VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Johnson

+5
Raiden Akimoto
Odin
Matthew Reget
Victor_Jankowski
Bryan_Dan
9 posters

Go down

Brian Johnson Empty Brian Johnson

Post by Bryan_Dan Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:29 am

Well, I just found out that was another brother named Brian and he died. I tried finding out who killed him and how he died for the whole day, and just wondered if anyone knew. So, anyone knows?
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson Empty Re: Brian Johnson

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:50 am

Uh.... What?
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:53 am

Brian Johnson 10494909
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 am

Lol -.-
How am I not making sense? There was another brother which died and I was just wondering how he died.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 am

What, I dont.. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 am

He said he has a brother named Bryan and he always thinking how he died the whole day. Now he wanted to know who killed his brother. Seriously, if you ask me I really never heard a guy named Bryan Johnson. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Raiden on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:09 am

Brian Johnson 10495109
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 am

Google it and you'll see that there was a Brian Johnson, anyways you guys don't seem to be getting two simple sentences, Lock this please.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 am

Brian Johnson (born 5 October 1947) is an English singer and lyricist who has been the lead singer for the rock band AC/DC since 1980. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003 along with the other members of the band.

In 1972, Brian Johnson became one of the founding members of the glam rock band Geordie. After a few hit singles, including UK Top 10 "All Because of You" (1973), the band split up in 1978 then to be reformed by Johnson in 1980. But after signing a new record deal, Johnson was asked to audition for AC/DC, whose charismatic frontman, Bon Scott, had died on 19 February 1980. A fan in Cleveland[1] sent a tape of Johnson performing with Geordie to the band's manager Peter Mensch. Mensch recommended him to the band.[2] AC/DC lead guitarist and co-founder Angus Young later recalled, "I remember Bon playing me Little Richard, and then telling me the story of when he saw Brian singing." He says about that night, "There's this guy up there screaming at the top of his lungs and then the next thing you know he hits the deck. He's on the floor, rolling around and screaming. I thought it was great, and then to top it off—you couldn't get a better encore—they came in and wheeled the guy off!'" Later that night, Johnson was diagnosed with appendicitis, which was the cause of his writhing around on stage.[3] The band agreed immediately that Johnson's performing style fitted AC/DC's music. Johnson's first album with AC/DC, Back in Black, became the second best-selling album of all time, and the best-selling album by any band.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 am

Sam Andersun wrote:Brian Johnson (born 5 October 1947) is an English singer and lyricist who has been the lead singer for the rock band AC/DC since 1980. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003 along with the other members of the band.

In 1972, Brian Johnson became one of the founding members of the glam rock band Geordie. After a few hit singles, including UK Top 10 "All Because of You" (1973), the band split up in 1978 then to be reformed by Johnson in 1980. But after signing a new record deal, Johnson was asked to audition for AC/DC, whose charismatic frontman, Bon Scott, had died on 19 February 1980. A fan in Cleveland[1] sent a tape of Johnson performing with Geordie to the band's manager Peter Mensch. Mensch recommended him to the band.[2] AC/DC lead guitarist and co-founder Angus Young later recalled, "I remember Bon playing me Little Richard, and then telling me the story of when he saw Brian singing." He says about that night, "There's this guy up there screaming at the top of his lungs and then the next thing you know he hits the deck. He's on the floor, rolling around and screaming. I thought it was great, and then to top it off—you couldn't get a better encore—they came in and wheeled the guy off!'" Later that night, Johnson was diagnosed with appendicitis, which was the cause of his writhing around on stage.[3] The band agreed immediately that Johnson's performing style fitted AC/DC's music. Johnson's first album with AC/DC, Back in Black, became the second best-selling album of all time, and the best-selling album by any band.

Wikipedia.org/getthefuckout , he's talking about CJ and Sweet's brother, Brian.

I've seen some videos about it, maybe a gang shooting while CJ was in Liberty City..
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:06 am

Everyone who wrote "What the fuck is this" don't have a clue what SP is.

Idk I think Bryan was killed by a Balla,And CJ was responsible or something maybe,He didn't protect him enough?
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Brian was killed in some stupid activities with Cj after Kendell told them not to do it, and that was when they were teens
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh, right, NOW I get it.

Sweet blamed CJ in the begginning of SP for Brian's death, which drove CJ to fuck off to LC. Basically, Brian was the youngest, and died in a gang shooting, and CJ didn't protect him.

http://gta.wikia.com/Brian_Johnson
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Maybe he want to roleplay Brian Johnson as his brother? Rolling Eyes
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down