VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT?

2 posters

Go down

I'm a vampire, and I...

TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? I_vote_lcap13%TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? I_vote_lcap13%TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? I_vote_lcap63%TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? Empty TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Yeah, another "Waa Waa" topic following every idea of mine that was shot down like in Duck Hunt.

Well, heres the thing. Many Tremeres and others are trying to escape jail....
...via transportation...
..Where their caught on camer-OH WAIT THEIR INVISIBLE TO THOSE AREN'T THEY?
...Meh.
Now I ask myself, how do they teleport through solid bars? Magic. *Snort* *snort*
Okay...so how does that explain how the every cell of the vampire's body move through the air, unseen, through the bars and reform into a person?
Or does every electron teleport together to re-form the vampire again?

Firstly, this isn't fair, and secondly, it's pure powergame. It's like having hacks but in character. They might as well download teleporting hacks and airbreaking hacks since soon vampires will teleport and fly on a daily basis. (Please don't do this)
Wait Wat.
No! It's not right!
Its not Buena!(Lolkidscartoonreference)
Anyway, I also heard they can turn into cobras and other animals. This just shouldn't be done. This is like the...the Shadow Monster attacking people. It just ain't right.
Just stay normal vampires, damn it!

Back to top Go down

TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? Empty Re: TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT?

Post by Sam Akabara Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 pm

No vampires can transport..
And those who can can't..TP'ing is on the banned powers list.

Herpy derpy.

Once again, you've presented yourself as a crackpot who's jumped the gun and raged about something they don't have the foggiest clue about.

Oh and, Transportations a fairly regular thing, you do it all the time, using a car. Or a bus. Or a bike.

You're looking for aword known as TELEPORTATION.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT? Empty Re: TRANSPORTATION? Science mystery, but not for vampires! WAIT WAT?

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 pm

That's what I thought....

Umm righto, Report the players for PGing.... Its easier to report suspected PG and wait for confirmation than it is to let it slide... Mkkay?

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down