VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Transportation and Services - I Need Suggestion

Go down

Public Transportation and Services - I Need Suggestion Empty Public Transportation and Services - I Need Suggestion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Okay , I don't see anything going on when I was inactive ((School actually)) . I need all of you to help me by suggesting things for me . Thank you .

Back to top Go down

Public Transportation and Services - I Need Suggestion Empty Re: Public Transportation and Services - I Need Suggestion

Post by Max Woods Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 am

"Sir, we can only travel from PC to montgomery, ask another cabbie if he cant."
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Public Transportation and Services - I Need Suggestion Empty Re: Public Transportation and Services - I Need Suggestion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Martin12 wrote:"Sir, we can only travel from PC to montgomery, ask another cabbie if he cant."

Who drives you from PC to Montgomery ?? Our station is at Dillimore , we will drive around at PC at park near the Fishing Shop . We can go from PC ---> Montgomery ---> Dillimore ---> PC .

Note : I need suggestion to make my faction becomes better IG and people would interested to work with us and also ride the taxi . Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down