VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcus Keaton's Application

2 posters

Go down

Marcus Keaton's Application Empty Marcus Keaton's Application

Post by Outcast Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 am

(( Well, I was talking to machette/Pedro Sanchez over PM the other day, and he said that I can make an application if I want, because the SD is understaffed at the moment. Also, my old application after the reqruitment was opened was "skipped" https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t2540-marcus-keaton-s-application ))

Marcus Keaton's Application Picbp

First Name: Marcus
Last Name: Keaton
Race: Caucaisan (( Human ))
Date of Birth: 07/01/1990 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Place of Birth: Bohan, Liberty City
Current active address: 16 Palomino Creek
Available phone number(s): 101-0387
Education: High School Diploma

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: EMS paramedic

Have you had any previous occupations?: No
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: -

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes, I know few things
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: -

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: -

Biography:

I was born on July 1st, 1990 in Bohan, Liberty City. I grew up in a troublesome neighbourhood where a lot of street gangs used to harras people living there. I grew up with my parents and my older brother. My father was a soldier and in 1993 he was serving in Africa. One day he was sent to Somalia with his squad to participate in an arrest operation of a notorious weapons dealer. He died there when his squad was ambushed by a group of insurgeons. After finishing primary school my parents sent me to Chicago to my aunt, where I finished my high-school education. My parents thought that it would be best for me, to get me away from bad people and influences. When I came back to Liberty City, I found a part time security guard job, which I worked for six months. My older brother was a soldier, an US marine. He was sent to Iraq not long after I came back from Chicago. After 8 months he came back home and not even 5 days from that he was robbed and killed by some unknown robber. At that time I was unemployed. Then I decided to join the police department, but the recruitment was closed because they were over-staffed. I decided to move to San Andreas to live a more quieter and calmer life. I've been here for one year now, working as a paramedic. Now when I saw that the recruitment is opened I decided to apply and finally make my dream come true.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Outcast
Past characters and factions: This is my only character, I'm currently in the EMS.

How long have you been a member of this server?: Couple of months, on and off constantly, but now I'm able to be more on it due to access to Internet.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Nope

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because it's fun and I enjoy RPing a cop
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes. San Andreas Roleplay, Next Generation Roleplay, Los Santos Roleplay
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes, I was a cop on two out of those three servers I used to play at. Highest rank I had was SWAT officer (3/6), I wasn't interested in commanding other officers and roleplaying all that paperwork.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: -

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: It is acting and pretending to be an imaginary person, acting and simulating different situations, emotions, relationships and behaviour of your character.

Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: It's using OOC information in IC.

Ex1: Hi there John_Doe, whats up? (saying his name cause you saw it above his head.)
Ex2: That's the guy who killed me! (saying that in IC chat)

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: It's forced roleplay, sometimes impossible.

Ex1: /me takes out a gun and kicks you in the head with it! (without /do S F?, trying)
Ex2: /me breaks the cuffs with his hands and runs away.

Explain what is "gun from ass": It's taking out a gun without a proper /me.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:

/me puts his left hand on Joe's left shoulder, while reaching with his right hand for a Colt .45 on the table.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:

/me takes the gun. (same situation as above)
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Marcus Keaton's Application Empty Re: Marcus Keaton's Application

Post by Arnold Angel Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 am

Marcus Keaton's Application 2akh5rq

Dear Mr Keaton,

Your application has been reviewed and the managerial force of the station has agreed to put you as PENDING, your persistince is futile and must be used in the right manner of the station. Please head down to the station for further instructions for your future steps with us. Thank You.

Sincerely,
SD Captain, Unit 41-66,
Arnold J Angel.
Arnold Angel
Arnold Angel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Angel Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Marcus Keaton's Application 2akh5rq

Dear Mr Keaton,

Your Interview and training has gone marvelous you have been ACCEPTED into the department. Good luck.

Sincerely,
SD Captain, Unit 41-99,
Arnold J Ang
el.
Arnold Angel
Arnold Angel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content