VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcus Keaton Level 3 License

2 posters

Go down

Marcus Keaton Level 3 License Empty Marcus Keaton Level 3 License

Post by Outcast Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

54 Palomino Creek,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
August, 22nd 2011

Marcus Keaton Level 3 License 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Marcus Keaton
Date of Birth: December 14th, 1990.
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 3158543003
Current Address: 54 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Sheriff Deputy, RCSD
Phone Number: 1010-387
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Back in Liberty City, level one license.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No, I haven't
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No, I don't.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Three
Intended weapon(s): M4A1/AK-47, SPAS-12
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: Nowhere. I don't need them for private use, only for my work.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes, I do. I am a member of RCSD and I've been through the trainings.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]

I am a member of Red County Sheriff's Department. I am currently a Deputy, working for about three years here. I think it's necessary for me to own a firearms license of this level due to the nature of my job. I don't think I have to write a 250 words paragraph for this, as my reasons are clearly obvious.

Sincerely, Marcus Keaton, Badge Number 41-64, RCSD Deputy.

I, Marcus Keaton, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Marcus Keaton Level 3 License Empty Re: Marcus Keaton Level 3 License

Post by Terry Winston Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 am

Marcus Keaton Level 3 License 2akh5rq
Sheriff Department, County of Dillimore
Weapons licenses

Mr Keaton,

As a deputy you do not require a level three license however i will grant you a level two license you license document will be in your SD locker.

LEVEL TWO GRANTED

Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down