VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs

+11
Jamie Steel
Kevin Alymer
Alex Montgomery
KilicB
Jason_Kellog
Bryan_Dan
Ferdinand Brixius
Nico
Nero
Samara
Terry Winston
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ban Lucas milk and jason kellog

Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs I_vote_lcap80%Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 12 ]
Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs I_vote_lcap20%Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs Empty Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs

Post by Terry Winston Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Ok i have had enogh i think they have had more than there fair share of chances, they need to go. They are simply the worst roleplayer ever they have been told about the rules been given chances to learn them yet they still are don't, mayby it is because they are from other servers and are trying to use those rules i don't know but simply they can't rp.

My reason for wanting them banned

PG, Mg, Flame, the fact i think they have been ajailed more than any other member. They constantly argue in /b and enless the rp goes there way refuse to rp, they will also just run off in the middle of and rp and im not sure a word out of there mouth aint a lie.

I consider myself to be a tolerant person but they are intolerable, i don't think this is the server for them and that we would be better off with out both of them.

I know this isn't the right area for this but it isnt really a complaint its a request to the admin. Im pretty sure most of the server will agree hense why im starting a pole. People please leave your exsperiences with these two player because i am fed up off them and feel if the comunnity wants them gone then so they should be.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs Empty Re: Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs

Post by Samara Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Make this into a complaint in the complain about a player section and use the right format, this board is for suggesting on how to improve the server, not about suggesting bans for players.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs Empty Re: Banning Lucash Milk and jason kellogs

Post by Nero Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Well, I agree with Samara, but with Pedro aswell.
They can't RP. Like today, I'm in a chase(after them), and they stop, Lucas runs out of the car, into the alleyway and /wolfform's, runs out again and uses a bind to pounce me, like I wouldn't realise it's him, becuase I was in the alleway not 10 seconds ago and there were no wolves in it.. Or earlier that day, we're in a shootout with them, and they're surrounded(under Fern Ridge) from both sides. He wolfforms and uses the bind to pounce me, and says "the other side didn't see me form. they're way over there". FFS they got eyes, they can see you, they ain't blind 60 year-olds...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:26 pm

I was there with you when they simply...PGed and MGed...and then flammed in /b because we wouldn't accept their PG and MG..
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 pm

I apologise to an admin for this and if you want please delete as it is in wrong section i am just very angry right now and this was good way to vent it. in heinz sight i shoud't have but at least you can see i am not only one having problem with them already 5 people agree with the ban so they are defo doing something wrong.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm

I'm not going to delete this, I'll leave it for SMT to deal with.

To anyone else, feel free to post what you want about these two.
Screenshots of them breaking rules would be helpful too.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Ban these idiotic morons. They cannot RP. They are trying to get a lot of people CK'ed in the Lycanthrope race for socializing with Vampires.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Well, I know that Jason changed after his PG.
He is not like that anymore, I think you could give him one more chance at least.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason_Kellog Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm

If you have any complaint on us open it on the complaint. I never flamed in OOC. And I'm not a powergamer or non roleplayer. If you see one fault thing of me warn me so i can know it. I dont mean to be rude to players. But if you have prove please post it on complaints on players. The players who CANT roleplay is posting here actually. If you think you can roleplay well meet me IG and ask to drink something together. I'll show you my skills.

Jason_Kellog

Back to top Go down

Post by KilicB Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Wait.. I can't roleplay? Hear who it says, In the BEST Roleplay server IN THE WOLRD They don't even use SCIPRT-RP Kill. WTF IS THAT, KILL = KILL DONE.
KilicB
KilicB

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 pm

If you don't enjoy this server then flee to the "BEST Roleplay server IN THE WOLRD" you are talking about
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Sorry, but to be honest, I have the impression you prefer script fighting yourselves. We tried to normally RP with you, and then you started scripting, so I don't get why you're complaining on it right now.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by KilicB Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 pm

You never fighted with me
KilicB
KilicB

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason_Kellog Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Look i try to get used to the Script fight and roleplay. Because in all servers that i ever played its like this:
/me attempts to shoot the man with his deagle.
/do Do i sucseed?

If he says /do S.
Then i script shoot him one time.

In all servers they are mixing, thats why i try to understand.

Jason_Kellog

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason_Kellog Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Also the most guys are choosing for ME or LUCAS, better make two other polls for it. Else two guys gets banned at one time.

Jason_Kellog

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Jason_Kellog wrote:Also the most guys are choosing for ME or LUCAS, better make two other polls for it. Else two guys gets banned at one time.

To be honest you in same house so i am ashuming your like related. you to are as bad as each other i don't like to see people get banned but i don't think you can improve as you have had more than enogh time to improve i mean if you cut the /b and learned the rules of the server better i would be happy to say don't get banned you got to understand though when your standing there and your friend turn up to save you its obv MG especially when its not the first time it happen infact of course it MG you keep going on about how you in same house so he sits next to you sees you getting arrested and drive to your rescue.

If a cop is standing with and m4 pointed at your head think what would you do irl would you a go run like a chicken and risk getting shot or b stand there comply and take the punishment for your crime

Or here another option for you don't comitte crime because this seems to be where you get stuck as you don't want to get caught go around and rp other thing like the vars and stuff.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KilicB Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, We are not in the same house, He's just staying with us butt he will go to his own house in 1-2 days.

EDIT: I promise to change my RP Skills, I can RP Fine if i want to. I'm promising you, Give me a last change. Jason is gone in 2 days anyway to his own house.
KilicB
KilicB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Your answer does not justify your actions.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by KilicB Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Alfonso wrote:Your answer does not justify your actions.
You just shut up.
KilicB
KilicB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:04 pm

KilicB wrote:
You just shut up.

No. You have no authority here. And no respect here.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Argh you can't ban people because they can't RP. Give them enough time and they'll learn how to do it properly.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

KilicB wrote:
You just shut up.
Feg, lookie here, this pacha looks feisty. He deserves to be banned.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

I think they had enough time to read the rules.
I mean, Jason is already level 4 and he still breaks rules.
I'm not used to the "/do S/F?" system, but I tried my best and I read the rules properly.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Ok i would just liek to say i think they are finialy learning i actually managed to get a decent rp out of them, im all for second chances and as long as they keep on the path they are all is good i think mayby this post made them realise that they need to change fast.

As long as they keep up rping the way they just did with me i am happy to see them on server and welcome to our comunnity ( just don't go back XD)
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 am

Feganator wrote:Argh you can't ban people because they can't RP. Give them enough time and they'll learn how to do it properly.
Agreed also this should be put as a complaint.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next