VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Sheriff Department Complaints -

+12
Simon Bourne
Edward Veatress
Ferdinand Brixius
[Graziano]Adrian
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Caleb Simms
Nero
Kevin Alymer
Sonerin
Terry Winston
Luke_Campbell
xRaul-Guerrero
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

- Sheriff Department Complaints - - Page 2 Empty Re: - Sheriff Department Complaints -

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

You were clearly a cadet, Nero is your superior, so you can't really order. As I said, wasn't an issue to be up there.

EDIT: Either way, fired or not, my point is made. I don't care if you're fired or not, but if it happens again, killing/scripting people for saying, you look like a doghnut I'll consider it as DM. Not just me, if I see you do it for anyone. It is kind of wrong to be a mafia leader, and a police officer, a lot of issues stand in the way. When you're a cop, you're a cop, forget about being a mafia, since you failed to understand an inhabitant earlier on, only focusing on him calling you, keep him on a leash(As I explained before, you had a gun on you, and if you have a gun out, there's chances others could get harmed) focus on the useful things the person says, and what leads him to do so. You did kill me later on, when all I was doing before was, trying to give you a message, to the police, and you decided to ignore me, and focus on the "keep him on a leash" part, and translating those words into other words, which was kind of weird. At the moment I was speaking to a cop, being as polite as I could, there weren't any words like "bitch" in there. You didn't need a /do to just see we were having a conversation, as we had a distance with each other, was obvious we weren't doing anything dangerous. Nor were we armed. Either ways, you can stay in SD, but if I see, this happen again, I will take action. When you're a cop, you're just a cop. When you're off duty you're off duty and you don't use, cop duty things, to take revenge off duty nor do you go script for such a small reason.
Let this be a warning.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

- Sheriff Department Complaints - - Page 2 Empty Re: - Sheriff Department Complaints -

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Your name/nickname: Samuel
Your cellphone (in case we need further information): 1010701
Deputy name: Unknown
Deputy badge number: Unknown
Deputy rank (optional): Unknown
What did he do: I entered the SD building, and asked if I can make a report about an other officer. I was done I was about to go, and the officer tried to frisk me. I said you don't have the right to, because I'm not a suspect nor a criminal. You also don't frisk a civilian who is just walking on the street and doing nothing wrong. I resisted, but he frisked me. He doesn't have the right to frisk me, but he did. He found my Desert Eagle and threw me in the jail, while I wanted to report an other officer. He frisked me because I'm the cousin of Bradley Burke, a badass criminal.
What time did this happen: Yesterday night.
Any further information: An officer who looks like *Describes DeRon* was also there.
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Ice Boy wrote:Your name/nickname: Samuel
Your cellphone (in case we need further information): 1010701
Deputy name: Unknown
Deputy badge number: Unknown
Deputy rank (optional): Unknown
What did he do: I entered the SD building, and asked if I can make a report about an other officer. I was done I was about to go, and the officer tried to frisk me. I said you don't have the right to, because I'm not a suspect nor a criminal. You also don't frisk a civilian who is just walking on the street and doing nothing wrong. I resisted, but he frisked me. He doesn't have the right to frisk me, but he did. He found my Desert Eagle and threw me in the jail, while I wanted to report an other officer. He frisked me because I'm the cousin of Bradley Burke, a badass criminal.
What time did this happen: Yesterday night.
Any further information: An officer who looks like *Describes DeRon* was also there.

Dear samuel,

You have given little to no evidence on who or what happend, if an officer feels the need to he can search you, as in this case seems you have something to hide he had a very good reason to search you. In future i would consider what you carry, this matter will be taken no further.

Yours sinseraly,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Your name/nickname: Joseph Brixius
Your cellphone (in case we need further information):
Deputy name: Sam (Last name unknown)
Deputy badge number: (Unkown)
Deputy rank (optional): Sergeant
What did he do: Threw insults directly at me after I failed a training test
What time did this happen: At around 18:00, 28/10/2011
Any further information: I would also like to be re-instated, as I wish to prove myself, I lost my temper after Sam threw insults at me. I apologize for this.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Dear Mr Brixius,

The independant police complaints commision will review the situation and investigate the matter further, at this time we ask you to wait to here back from us.

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Your name/nickname: Edward Veatress
Your cellphone (in case we need further information): 1010069
Deputy name:
**Edward describes Sean Pyle**
**Edward describes Simon Bourne**
**Edward describes Seth Mactavish**
Deputy badge number:N/A
Deputy rank (optional): First two are deputies, the other was a cadet.
What did he do: The first one committed a hit and run, a passerby-er came to help me then after 15 minutes they return to call EMS and patch me up. Then when I requested Sheriff Winston to a Deputy and Cadet, they called him in, then the passenger pulled his window up and talked then lowered it as I heard "He has gay clothing" then "I know!" I insulted back once and then they cancelled my request and drove away.

What time did this happen: About 1AM in the morning
Any further information:
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:38 am

Zoidberg wrote:Your name/nickname: Edward Veatress
Deputy name:
What did he do: The first one committed a hit and run, a passerby-er came to help me then after 15 minutes they return to call EMS and patch me up. Then when I requested Sheriff Winston to a Deputy and Cadet, they called him in, then the passenger pulled his window up and talked then lowered it as I heard "He has gay clothing" then "I know!" I insulted back once and then they cancelled my request and drove away.

Any further information:

((Super hearing enabled , now you can hear whispers thru' a window from 4 feet away.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am

Deputy name:

Any further information:

Oh my god, how many times did I have to explain that to you? I never hit you on my screen, it was a lag. If I would, I would turn around right away and call EMS. Jesus, what's so hard to understand? And plus, you MG'ed it was me, you never saw who hit you anyway.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 am

Skully wrote:
Deputy name:

Any further information:

((Super hearing enabled , now you can hear whispers thru' a window from 4 feet away.))

((Normal Hearing, you can hear small low talking from 1ft away, and if it was whisper then use /w))
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 am

Zoidberg wrote:
Skully wrote:
Deputy name:

Any further information:

((Normal Hearing, you can hear small low talking from 1ft away, and if it was whisper then use /w))

((Would love to, but /w has 10 percent chances of working in a laggy car, plus, you also said something like "Oh i saw your lips moving"...yeah right.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Your name/nickname: Max Woods
Your cellphone (in case we need further information): 09101951(1010978)
Deputy name: * Description of Sam Andersun *
Deputy badge number: Unknown.
Deputy rank (optional): Sergeant
What did he do: At first, blocking traffic, then took out his Mp5 and started randomly half an hour shooting in the sky.
What time did this happen: 9:51 AM, 6/10/2011
Any further information: I want him fired, he is a threat to the public, also, possible car crashes could've accured due to his traffic blockings.
Evidence:
Camera Photos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Note: I got plenty more photos, I shall upload them if the Sherriff Wants me to.
Also, the Mayor saw him do it, and he also wants him fired.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

((Yall are serious RP Nazis. It's bloody 2 AM and everyone was laughing, even the admins, fucking chill out))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:59 pm

((I don't see any /me of Max taking pictures...))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:21 am

Your name/nickname: Preston Taylor
Your cellphone (in case we need further information): 1010781
Deputy name: Tom Boegs
Deputy badge number: Didn't catch that, sorry.
Deputy rank (optional): Sheriff Deputy
What did he do: He parked his vehicle illegally while he was off-duty, then ordered me to remove my tow cables when I attempted to take it in. Showed me his badge and said he was doing some kinda of undercover operation. I asked why he was wasn't in uniform, and he said he was! Crazy huh? Anyway, I ended up letting his vehicle go, basically letting him get away with parking illegally. Made constant threats to ticket and even jail me.
What time did this happen: About 22:00 today.
Any further information: Not sure what was actually going on here. The vehicle was parked illegally for a while. The officer was dressed oddly I must say. ((Army Skin?))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:40 am

CoolSuave wrote:Your name/nickname: Preston Taylor
Your cellphone (in case we need further information): 1010781
Deputy name: Tom Boegs
Deputy badge number: Didn't catch that, sorry.
Deputy rank (optional): Sheriff Deputy
What did he do: He parked his vehicle illegally while he was off-duty, then ordered me to remove my tow cables when I attempted to take it in. Showed me his badge and said he was doing some kinda of undercover operation. I asked why he was wasn't in uniform, and he said he was! Crazy huh? Anyway, I ended up letting his vehicle go, basically letting him get away with parking illegally. Made constant threats to ticket and even jail me.
What time did this happen: About 22:00 today.
Any further information: Not sure what was actually going on here. The vehicle was parked illegally for a while. The officer was dressed oddly I must say. ((Army Skin?))

**Sam Andersun begins filling the followup report out**
Name: Sam Andersun
Report number: 10328
Reportee: Deputy Tom Boegs
Opinion on the situation: As far as I'm concerned, Boegs doesn't have clearance to go undercover, so he will be punished severly.
Action on your part: One or two day suspension will be issued, he will also be put on probation.
Requested/Reccomended action: Demotion to Cadet, restrict his actions to only patrolling with a Deputy for a week.

Action: He was put on probation, this file can be archived.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2