VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime free zones

+2
Midnight
Outcast
6 posters

Go down

Crime free zones Empty Crime free zones

Post by Outcast Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Lately I have noticed that most of the crimes are commited in places that are public and IRL would be probably crawling with cops and civilians. Yesterday I got shot and my cruiser got stolen infront of a police station. A police station, a place that is crawling with cops. Also, there have been murders and kidnappings happening infront of the hospital. I think it's highly non-rp, because the city is not empty. You gotta take in mind that there may be other "people" (that we don't see) present too.

So, I saw a rule that works great on one other server. It's a crime-free zone rule. Basically, there are zones in which you are not allowed to do major crimes, like robbing with a weapon, kidnapping, killing or torturing people. You can still do some smaller crimes, but the "high-profile" ones are not allowed. It would be a strictly OOC rule. Do commit a "high-profile" one, you would need to ask an admins permission and have a valid RP reason for it (ie. bank robbery, kidnapp, terrorist attack, shootout etc.)

This is a map with the suggested crime-free zones/areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Crime free zones Empty Re: Crime free zones

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:39 pm

I agree with this. It's not the first time I've seen car jacking, robberies, and kidnapping in front of that bloody door of the Bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 pm

In real life buildings like the Police Department,Hospital,Bank and Gun Shops would have CCTV watching the outside...

I would propose a IC solution rather than a OOC one.
If anyone is seen doing crimes - of any kind - in front of these buildings,the CCTV will monitor the scene and automatically the SD would be alerted.and the crime's appearance will be automatocally be known and if he has a dirty crime record file,the ID of the crime will be INSTANTLY available.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Not many are rping the dead bodies outside the the cops can't RP them due to OOC reasons as they are missing the IC info.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 am

I agree with the Crime free zones, I was shot infront of the hospital the other day, Right when i was taking a Wounded man in.. but meh. I rply used the "Hospital Staff: Montgomery Hospital Security to SD" Kind of thing. On the department radio, Yes after I was shot. Why? Obvious. Who would shoot someone in front of .. Protected areas? Hospitals, Banks, Police Departments.. . Someone whos Horribly Desperate to go to jail.

Its litterally Common Sense!.. Then again We rarely hear about MEDICS who have been SHOT... <.< Cuz Medics travel in More than one.. Not just.. One person. Theres a whole crew. I mean today I was driving by the Fire Department irl, and there were FD folks Just.. Sitting on chairs, Outside, Waiting. With TASERS. It was easy to spot them, in the holsters, But We EMS are already short handed.. We cant really travel in.. 2-3 Person per vehicle... Tbh all we have is a 2 seater chopper, 6 seater Ambulances(2.. I think they seat 6..) and.. the FBI rancher(4) And the two fire trucks, which is.. 2 per. Thats 22, or (If ambulances seat 4)18 People in all. We just dont have that kind of.. Group.
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 am

I totally support this idea, take a look every day on the bank.I think i see atleast 3 kidnaps a day. Usually commited by the CSF . . .
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 am

I agree The problem is last time i tried to claim the ban had cameras they started by claiming they didnt and then swiftly whent and destroyed the camera then i sayid well the tape would still be in the banks security room which they where going to try and break into and rob and i said don't bother because OOC rule and the fact irl you just woudn't get away with it.

Also everyone complains saying your a small sheriffs department you should only have like 5 cops well here my reason for why we have a hi- tech force and alot of departments and officers the crime rate in town/ The goverement can see there is an exceptionaly high crime rate in the red country area thus why we have been given grant for alot more funding.
If you want us to be a proper lile sheriff department the server need people not to comitte crimes.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down