VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Youtube] /NEW/NEW/NEW/ FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?)

+8
ArielV
The_Noble
Nazz
D_Donnerfield
Simon Bourne
Edward Veatress
Odin
Sonerin
12 posters

Go down

[Youtube] /NEW/NEW/NEW/ FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?) Empty [Youtube] /NEW/NEW/NEW/ FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?)

Post by Sonerin Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:59 am

Title: FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?)
Uploader: Toxic-Rudolf
Description: Hey guys, this time I end up being lost in the desert all alone. Then I walk up to this town and try to find someone to speak to.. Rest of the story is in the video.

Code:
[i]Comment posted by (your username): [u](your comment)[/u] [/i]

Last edited by Sonerin on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

[Youtube] /NEW/NEW/NEW/ FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?) Empty Re: [Youtube] /NEW/NEW/NEW/ FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?)

Post by Odin Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 am

Comment posted by Firebreath: Holy crap, who the hell was that and why is he attacking people ?
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

[Youtube] /NEW/NEW/NEW/ FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?) Empty Re: [Youtube] /NEW/NEW/NEW/ FOOTAGE #02 / I'm being attacked by a man(?)

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:11 am

Comment posted by BenBuja: Holy crap! Did you catch his face while viewing it?
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 am

Comment posted by SovietHero1337: Some crazy shit right there, A guy with a flamethrower and a ...is that an ENB suit? I think i saw that in Lethal Weapon, anyways, this is some nice stuff, that cop died like a hero, how did you feel when you saw that? Hit me back
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 am

( LMFAO, I had fun killing that cop, That was so fun! Video turned out awesome, we'll make more tommorow.)
Comment posted by BlackJedi131: Holy shit! Its like a fucking chainsaw massacre! But with a fucking flamethrower!
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 am

Comment posted by PDragon: Interesting effects...you made some nice use of Sony Vegas. However, I don't think "creepy" videos are your forte, that is, if this was SUPPOSED to look real...
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Noble Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 am

Comment posted by KatCarmine: Oh dear... Something is definitely wrong here... And this is all for real? Good lord..
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 am

Comment posted by CommunistTransformer: Nice video, But again, fake. Also, That cop looks like a friend of mine. P.S. Disliked

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew © Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 am

Comment posted by Chestah.1337: Are you fucking shitting me? Fuck who knows what might have happened to that town, ya' lucky to have escaped alive man.

Andrew ©
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

Comment posted by SovietHero1337: My friend BlackJedi131 and i were talking about the videos, next time you go into one of these places, can you make an annoucement in here before you go? We might come in too in case the things get out of control, as always, legal of course.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 am

Comment posted by CommunistTransformer:I'mma cop IRL, Keepin my eye on u, SH1337.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 am

Comment posted by SovietHero1337: Like if i'm scared of you or something, the only cop so far i respect is that Ariel chick, no one else.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 am

Comment posted by CommunistTransformer:Orly?

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Comment posted by BlackJedi131: To all those assholes who think its fake, We got plenty more videos cumin' just round the corner, so I suggest you shut up.
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Comment posted by usnavyseal5875: Why didn't the cop fire...? He's trained to do that in situations like this.... God, that's what happens when you hesitate.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Comment posted by Toxic-Rudolf: LOL, I'm not even a cop but I know damn better than you that the cops can't open fire unless they have a proper reason to do so. The man was standing there with a 'pipe' in his hand, the cop couldn't know that he was going to get cooked.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Comment posted by i<3ibpandfreshingtonsrap: osama bin laden bro?lololo

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Comment posted by TheHerpes-DerpesKiller: Herp-a-Derp.. FAKKEEEEEE
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Comment posted by (Spambot1000):
(This video is really cookl! Suscribe to me a S.h.I.T.4.S.H.I.T[Dot]Com!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Comment posted by TheHerpes-DerpesKiller: Herp-a-Derp.. This video is faker than Stevie Wonders vagina !!
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down