VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine Campbell's Application

2 posters

Go down

Jermaine Campbell's Application Empty Jermaine Campbell's Application

Post by D_Donnerfield Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:45 am

In Character

First Name: Jermaine

Last Name: Campbell

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 13/02/1986

Place of Birth: Ganton, Los Santos.

Current active address: N/A

Available phone number(s): 1010671

Education: Los Santos High School, Los Santos University, Successfully Graduated.

Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: No.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: N/A

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Very little knowledge.
Have you ever been arrested?: Maybe.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: Not sure.

Have you ever served time in prison?: Maybe.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: Not sure.

Biography:
Well, Hello. I'm Jermaine Campbell. Aged 24 right now. Here is alittle abit about my childhood and my life before. I grew up in a middle-class family in Ganton Los Santos. I had a father, a mother and 2 sisters. I enjoyed my childhood as a little boy, I used to run around my neighbourhood with my friends, knocking on old peoples doors and running away. The joy from doing this for me was just great. I was very mischeivious when I was small. I used to mock the teacher in school, insult old people and disrespect my parents. But as I grew up, I slowly realised that life wasn't just about having fun, so I needed an objective in life, so because of this, I became more intrested in gaining knowledge and education, thus leaving my bad habbits behind me. At the age of 13, I become a bright young boy who had alot of knowledge about things and I was starting to become more and more mature each day. I started studying more, and caring more about my future and what I needed to do. When I finshed all my education and successfully graduated, I was delighted with what I had achieved and I decided I would hold a party. However, I had some old enemies who wanted revenge and they were told by locals that I had a party going on at my house. Later on that day, when all the guests left late a night, my father decided he needed to go outside to check something. Suddenly, three crooks with guns arrived, holding my dad at gun-point. My dad didn't have anything to give them, so they shot him and ran away. As I was walking down to the door, I saw what had happened and I my eyes filled with tears and I was determined to find the culprit. I never uncovered the mystery of my father's murder but I do believe that this should never happen to anyone again, so then I decided I should apply to become a police officer, to create justice where it is possible.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Jermaine, or Ricky.

Past characters and factions: Ricky Jackson - Fegarri Pedia.

How long have you been a member of this server?: More than say 5 months.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes, accidently. I was accused of car parking, but later this turned out fake, and I was unbanned.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I want to join the faction because I want to see and experience how the Police/Sheriff Department work and stop criminals and how they bring justice to the victims of crime. And I also do not want anyone else to be the victim of what happened to my father either. I think I could contribute greatly to this already established faction as I would be active regularly and help solve the wide spreading crime which is taking place on the streets to Red Country.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: LS:RP, ZO:RP, US:RP, NGP, etc.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes I do.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: I hope I am accepted into the faction and I hope that the person reviewing the application understands that I have potential and I could be a great officer.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Role play is basically giving a role to your character and playing/acting it as you would In real life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:
Metagaming is mixing the two terms, IC and OOC toghether, giving any advantage over anyone who is IC, OOCLY.

Example:" I see this persons nametag in a car and then I go tell someone else the name of the person. "
Example:" Going to someone and saying Hey (NAME), even though you do not know them ICLY."

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is either using superhero/impossible actions or not giving a player a fair chance on the recieving end, in a roleplay situation.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Simply scrolling a gun and pulling out a gun without using any Roleplay whatsoever.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me looks around and notices a peculiar looking man standing on the corner of a wall, me looks at him closely, looking at his face, then his body, then his feet, then again from head to toe.
Jermaine: Eyo' Homie, Whatchu' doin' huh'?
Man: I have no idea, I'm lost and I really need some help...
Jermaine: You need help?...Sure, c'mon down wid' me.
Man: Gee, thanks man, Its hard to find people like you round here.
/me smiles as he gestures the man to come along with him.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me looks at a man and he dies.
/me laughs loudly, the whole weird hears.
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Campbell's Application Empty Re: Jermaine Campbell's Application

Post by Terry Winston Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 am

Mr Campbell,

Your application has been rejected due to you criminal record.

Denied

Sheriff
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 am

* You'd see a letter at your desk *

Dear, Sheriff Terry Winston,

I am writing to tell you that in order to join the Sheriff Department, I will happily turn myself in for all the crimes I have committed and I will happily do in jail in order to become a member of the Sheriff Department. I hope you take this into consideration and reply to me as soon as possible.

Jermaine Campbell..
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 am

*A letter posted through your door*

Im affraid due to the fact you have a crimnial record we are not allowed to accept you into the SD, we appreciate you wish to clean up your act i suggest you hand yourself in for any current offences. Your application will be review after a month.

Sheriff
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down