VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires not allowed out in sunlight.

+13
Bryan_Dan
Max Woods
Lloyd McFadden
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sonerin
Nero
Kevin Alymer
Jager Arach
Nazz
Dominique LaRue
Sam Akabara
Edward Veatress
Venom.
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampires not allowed out in sunlight. Empty Vampires not allowed out in sunlight.

Post by Venom. Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 am

Wouldn't realism be added if a script was added that on SUNNY days - If a vampire stepped outside, his health depletes? He would have to survive by staying inside or resorting to shadows, or wearing something to cover his skin?

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Vampires not allowed out in sunlight. Empty Re: Vampires not allowed out in sunlight.

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:08 am

... No. Or else us vampires would sit in the house for literally hours and hours just to go outside
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampires not allowed out in sunlight. Empty Re: Vampires not allowed out in sunlight.

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 am

Tell that to people who can only play when it's daylight on the server...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 am

Indeed. While "realistic" for vampire roleplay, for OOC reasons it could not work- as players cannot just choose when they can play- as they have real lives to attend to, as well. Otherwise, this would have been great.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 am

If anything like this is implemented, I think the HP regen ability for vampires shouldn't be active while in daylight.

But as a compromise I believe it would have to work faster than it currently does at night if that was the case.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:25 am

Come on vampires already got rid of their abilities, clans and everything that made them awesome. This is just too much.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:28 am

They already need to get involved into more rps, putting more limits to them won't help that.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 am

I suggested that waaaaaay back... Same responses, but they're right. Although it would be good for roleplay... But OOC reasons.. >_<

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 am

If this is going to be added, oh God please - do make this rule apply for wolves, too. It is starting to get annoying, seeing wolves paddle around the streets as if they are in a forest-exploration.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm

One simple no.

I spend my time while it's sunlight... And I'm sleeping at night.

So, No. Just one simple no.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Are you Kidding me? Hell Naw, Its totally unfair and its like me saying to around half of the server "You are not allowed to RP during the Day".
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Ya' know guys who agree'd to this. Some have school, some of them have jobs. Not everyone can stay out all night long. And wait, If im a vamp, im just gonna stay all long day in my house about 6AM-8PM? Seriusly? Dont think on this ICly like you can go ICly out, think about this OOCly how will people RP. This shortens the wolf rp and vampire RP and know what I think about this = This will be a normal-life roleplay -.-'' That's how it is when im RPing, no vampires and almost no wolves. So...

NO.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 pm

When I suggested this in December, I suggested sun cream... So you buy it from the General store( *Rubs his hands, while dollar signs are glowing from his eyes, $_$ ) and use it... Like in "Blade". But they said "NO" so fuck it... Unless they changed their opinion by now.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Sonerin wrote:If this is going to be added, oh God please - do make this rule apply for wolves, too. It is starting to get annoying, seeing wolves paddle around the streets as if they are in a forest-exploration.

First as being a werewolf for some time now, I started to become concerned of it but after I saw that humans totally ignored them, not being careful at all around them, I started to believe its kind of everyone's fault for not reacting right to them?
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Kevin wrote:
First as being a werewolf for some time now, I started to become concerned of it but after I saw that humans totally ignored them, not being careful at all around them, I started to believe its kind of everyone's fault for not reacting right to them?

Hmm.. I, as a police offier IC, I protect the citizens... That's why I shoot at wolves(Altough some complain, saying it's DM)...
Dunno 'bout the others, but I usually /s in fear, like, "Wolf!, RUN!" and stuff, take out my gun and defend myself..

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Venom. wrote:Wouldn't realism be added if a script was added that on SUNNY days - If a vampire stepped outside, his health depletes? He would have to survive by staying inside or resorting to shadows, or wearing something to cover his skin?

I don't agree with that, just like the others said. But, I suggest that wolves will not be able to wolf form at Sunny Days.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Automatic wolfform on the Full moon sorta crap as well?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 pm

It would just limit roleplay. You can attack wolves if you see them a threat.

And as said before this would limit RP a lot for some.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Bryan_Dan wrote:
Venom. wrote:Wouldn't realism be added if a script was added that on SUNNY days - If a vampire stepped outside, his health depletes? He would have to survive by staying inside or resorting to shadows, or wearing something to cover his skin?

I don't agree with that, just like the others said. But, I suggest that wolves will not be able to wolf form at Sunny Days.

I don't think that they should be wolves at all. Werewolves only. Nothing else. They can't roleplay wolves. I've seen wolves opening up doors with their paws, robbing people from their money (yes, I've seen a wolf robbing someone.)

I also don't find it realistic. Wolves are not allowed to waddle around the town like that, the police would immediately tranquilize and pack them back to the forest.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 pm

What about a system that allows the server to run between 11 PM and 5 AM ( Server time,not RealLife ) to have nighttime all the time?

That way Vampires and werewolf presence in the town will be more than justified and the nighttime will add something cooler to the environment.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Midnight wrote:What about a system that allows the server to run between 11 PM and 5 AM ( Server time,not RealLife ) to have nighttime all the time?

That way Vampires and werewolf presence in the town will be more than justified and the nighttime will add something cooler to the environment.

Yes exactly!

It's also diffucult for some people to rp at night because of the GMT
for me it's +1 so i can never rp full moon.

So why not make it day & night like every 3 hours IRL a change to Day or Night.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 pm

They are bigger than wolves and its noticable they are not just normal wolves. Plus who leaves wolves walk around town? It's the town's fault for not reacting properly though.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Yes people should rp fear more.

I mean if you see a wolf in my town..
well the whole town will run away in panic..
(Holland ;D)
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 pm

So should wolves.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

It's not Realistic when wolves run around town, then a random person sees it and he's like: "OH WHAT A CUTE WOLF I WANNA PET HIM". No, just no. You would run away, and the cops need to scare them back to the forest. A wolf isn't a thing to pet or whatever. RP Fear.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next