VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires not allowed out in sunlight.

+13
Bryan_Dan
Max Woods
Lloyd McFadden
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sonerin
Nero
Kevin Alymer
Jager Arach
Nazz
Dominique LaRue
Sam Akabara
Edward Veatress
Venom.
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampires not allowed out in sunlight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires not allowed out in sunlight.

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 am

Wolves talk a lot about humans RPing fear, and they go around licking people and being friendly, and wolves dont RP fear of guns and go rambo, trying to eat your dick off when you aim a Deagle at them.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Vampires not allowed out in sunlight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires not allowed out in sunlight.

Post by Nazz Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 am

Bryan_Dan wrote:It's not Realistic when wolves run around town, then a random person sees it and he's like: "OH WHAT A CUTE WOLF I WANNA PET HIM". No, just no. You would run away, and the cops need to scare them back to the forest. A wolf isn't a thing to pet or whatever. RP Fear.

They're a common occurrence now. Nobody who's been in town more than 3 hours would be afraid of wolves since they're always padding around doing nothing. If we had to RP fear of wolves now we would never be able to leave home.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 am

Nazz wrote:
Bryan_Dan wrote:It's not Realistic when wolves run around town, then a random person sees it and he's like: "OH WHAT A CUTE WOLF I WANNA PET HIM". No, just no. You would run away, and the cops need to scare them back to the forest. A wolf isn't a thing to pet or whatever. RP Fear.

They're a common occurrence now. Nobody who's been in town more than 3 hours would be afraid of wolves since they're always padding around doing nothing. If we had to RP fear of wolves now we would never be able to leave home.

That's exactly why the SD has to stop them.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:53 am

Bryan_Dan wrote:
Nazz wrote:

That's exactly why the SD has to stop them.

I agree, but for whatever reason they don't. But my point still stands...

On topic, my other post still stands. >o>
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:59 am

That's Because SD are InActive. Only few of them are.. Like DeRon Ellis and David Jones, but I don't think they can stop the whole FP. :/ That's an IC issue.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 am

Also do consider that here the supernatural can be killed simply by bullets. So, it'd be unfair just to add this and not that.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2