VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constipator2 #2 Location and...

+2
Edward Veatress
Kirki Sokolov
6 posters

Go down

The Constipator2 #2 Location and... Empty The Constipator2 #2 Location and...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 am

**There is a metal blue and orange sturdy newsletter box with "The Constipator" on it with papers inside, with a dustbin next to it in in the corner of the dusty empty center of Palmino Creek.**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Constipator2 #2 Location and... Constipator2logo
Location and...
Hello, again, ever loving fans. I think I may have pinpointed the hideout of those god damned Vampies. You know, the ones people kept complaining to me about. You know, the ones I became oh so interested in.
After doing a smart trick of placing a recorder into one of the suspected vampires pockets, I got some good information. They found it at some point, and they tried to destroy it, they failed to stop the GPS signal to my computer that was nearby. The picture I then took......

HOWEVER!
I don't like people going about with MY proof in THEIR hands. So, if you want to see the third issue with the exact location and information, Email me at
The_Constipator2@Hotmail.com
Lets get this Vampire Business out of Red County!
[Brought to you by: The Constipator]

Got news? Send me a email on The_Constipator2@Hotmail.com.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by The Constipator on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #2 Location and... Empty Re: The Constipator2 #2 Location and...

Post by Kirki Sokolov Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 am

*Kirki Sokolov reads through it swiftly, sending a message*
We should meet up, and I am interested in the information.
*Glances briefly at his monitor, with a rather blank facial expression, nodding to himself in a redundant way*

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #2 Location and... Empty Re: The Constipator2 #2 Location and...

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 am

**Edward drives and see's the box is standing again, He puts his foot on the gas and he knocks it over**

Edward: Son of a bitch, he's onto us.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:39 am

**Ariel sees the box, Opening it again, She takes a flyer out** ''Goddamnit..Time to bring this into police business.''

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 am

*Dimitri Cornaya walks past the box, again, notices that its rolled over and than, punches the box with his full vampire power, making the box fly far away from its original location, and a fist sized hole into it.

Dimitri: Damn it, he got my clan on him... gonna gather every kindred i smell, and kill this moron....

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_McFreeway Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 pm

*Jake drive's by the bank again in his Cadillac DeVille,see'ing the paper again.
*Jake grabs the paper,reading it.
Jake:This bitch just doesn't give up...
*Jake starts ripping the paper into pieces again,throwing it on the floor,getting in his Cadillac and driving off.

Max_McFreeway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm

((Please use the link I made on the hotmail. It's not a real hotmail, just send me a IC message trough a PM. I don't want to look through the comments to see it. So the message now never came. Please send a IC PM to me.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Akane_Shine Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 am

((Its a pity you chose such a ridiculous name. xD))
Akane_Shine
Akane_Shine
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:21 am

Edward: Must gather every vampire known in Red County to kill him.

**Edward stops his truck and get a gasoline tank from the truck and throws it at the mailbox**
**Edward pulls a lighter out and sets it aflame**

Edward: That'll teach the asswipe following our kind
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm

*A Utility van (That I will soon own) comes up and stop, with a person getting a metal box from the back and drills it into the ground when the place is empty as usual.
"Stupid peoples have no freaking manners around here."
*The utility van speeds off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down