VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Suggestions.

4 posters

Go down

Three Suggestions. Empty Three Suggestions.

Post by JermaineSmalls Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Suggestion 1
Something about the name tags. When we are hiding somewhere they see our name and they can metagame easily. So what about edditing the:
Code:

SetNameTagDrawDistance();
Its easy, and from far distance you wont see the name.. For more info:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Suggestion 2
Something for all races. More little and abandoned buildings where you can enter and hide.. It would be more roleplay for if you are going to torture someone, or rob or kill or going to kidnap for money. There is at the moment only two. One in blueberry and one in the woods. If someone can map more it would be great.

Suggestion 3
Spraying on the wall. When you have a spray can, and you spray the wall a place opens where you can write something. And for an example you write your own faction name: "West Size Boyz'..", and that will appear like a grafitti. (With 3DTextLabel) it must be get approved by an admin, and only for official factions. They can do it once per day, and spamming it is not allowed. Also for the cops: They can re-paint the walls.. When you spray the graffiti you need to wait 60 seconds before its totally done. And you are frozen till then. If you want to stop it you can do /stopspray, and you wont see anything.

JermaineSmalls
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Three Suggestions. Empty Dominique_LaRue [Admin jail abuse + PG + Admin jail abuse again]

Post by JermaineSmalls Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am

In Game Name: Dominique_LaRue
Date And Time Of The Offense: Now, 10 minutes ago.
What He/She Has Done: I killed someone in my house with an AK-47, she started to whine that I can't do that. Then she said, alright its fine but I'll anounce this, and said "/g Loud AK-47 gunshots are heard from Palomino Creek 9". When you stand infront of the bank, and you hear loud gunshots, you can't know from which adress the gun sound is coming. But David_Jones MG'ed and came to my house. Actually no one would come to the house but call the police EVEN YOU KNOW THE ADRESS. But that super hero came to my house, didn't fear of the gun sounds and did a /me like : "/me kicks the door open." Well RP fear a little bit at least, but no. Even you dont RP fear, you can't kick a steel village door in one time open. But Dominique said you can do that. I said I won't unlock it since he didnt fear + powergamed. But she Ajailed me for refusing to roleplay. I sent to /helpme's about two diffrent things. 30 seconds from each other. Then my time got raised by dom for spamming /report. I said: It wasn't report but it was helpme + it wasn't spam. But no, she raised my time higher again! And then said; "If you do it again Ill temp ban you!"
Evidence:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other Notes:
I can't get a refund of my ajail.. But I really want her to get punished since she disturbed my nice roleplay :S.

JermaineSmalls
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Three Suggestions. Empty Re: Three Suggestions.

Post by Dominique LaRue Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am

Cropping and editing screenshots to only show the parts that seem like I'm being crass does not help your case. Fact of the matter is simple- you had a random person in your home who you were killing. That's fine. I did not whine and say you were not allowed to kill people, I asked what your reason was and you said "I'm a serial killer :DDDDD" However, I don't know if you ever discharged a gun- especially not an Ak47- inside or anywhere for that matter. It's very loud. If anyone was to ever discharge a gun inside their home in an American city, it would not be two minutes until there are at least a few units of officers on scene.

I broadcast that information. Any information broadcasted on /g is expected not to be metagamed- David claimed he was nearby which, hey, is not difficult to believe since Palomino Creek 9 is very close to the center strip. Whereas just a few seconds ago, your character was taking his time and having the time of his life- you suddenly see that the information has been broadcasted and immediately RP running to the window to jump out of it. That's fine. Another player roleplays knocking on your door, asking what was going on. You don't respond, so they kick in the door.

Now, I don't know what towns you're from, but the ones I'm from don't have reinforced steel doors as custom-issue. If you have a screenshot of RP with a /time (or timestamp) where you RP'd getting those doors installed and /charitied an appropriate amount of money for, as you said a solid steel door with three locks, then, alright. Fair enough. But you didn't. You also roleplayed leaving your AK-47 on the table, but when David Jones RP'd bursting into the home, you did /takeweapon even though you had roleplayed jumping out the window.

All I asked you to do was come come back, unlock the door, and let David Jones take the Ak-47 from the table. He'd see the dead body and RP would be had.

As for your spamming report, all the admins online at the time were very frustrated by that and when I ajailed you, I immediately had two admins say "they were about to as well."

I was trying to have a conversation with you in /PM, but you remained belligerent and continued to spam the reports/helpmes unnecessarily. After I ajailed you for another 10 minutes because of your /report and /helpme spam (with which the admins agreed unanimously) you continued to report spam. The other admins said that they would temporarily ban you if you continued to do it despite receiving multiple warnings. I'd asked you once before ajailing you to stop, once after the ajail, and once after again before threatening you with a temporary ban.

Your "nice roleplay" that I disturbed involved you DMing a guy in your house because you're a "serial killer" then jumping out your own window because you had people knock on your door when they heard you shoot people.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by JermaineSmalls Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 am

I thought it was police, so I jumped out of my window. I didn't took the gun. Actually I did first, but when I reconized I was already outside I putted it back. Can I have the screenshots that I spammed the /reports please? Because I used it only three times Smile. And now go away and OOC lie anywhere else.

JermaineSmalls
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

JermaineSmalls wrote:And now go away and OOC lie anywhere else.

I rest my case. A management member will come by and respond to this soon enough, I have nothing more to say and, judging by this, neither do you.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Shouldn't this be in Complaints towards admins section?

Travis
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Twas a screw up in the forums... To answer that report, Player got banned so its invalid, Maybe Dominique should have said the direction....

As for that suggestion 1....
Maybe.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down