VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correction on Aaron Lee complaints about players

4 posters

Go down

Correction on Aaron Lee complaints about players Empty Correction on Aaron Lee complaints about players

Post by Max Woods Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Antonio Giovanni is not trolling...and Antonio Giovanni is already been A-jail becuase of flaming.

HE asked me to post this.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Correction on Aaron Lee complaints about players Empty Re: Correction on Aaron Lee complaints about players

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks for this...
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Correction on Aaron Lee complaints about players Empty Re: Correction on Aaron Lee complaints about players

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

I don't wanna be A-jail again...Because of a mistake.. Reese already A-jail me and excuse me Im not Trolling.. BTW Aaron Lee post an SS of me trolling....
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Why were you guys raging? ffs shit.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

You weren't punished for flaming Aaron at the time actually. This is after you completed all that jail time. The question is what should we do with you? You seem to flame around, so something must be done.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down