VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evaulation A.K.A What do you think of me OOC'ly

+5
Waffle
Simon Bourne
Marcus Campbell
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sean Phelps
9 posters

Go down

Evaulation A.K.A What do you think of me OOC'ly Empty Evaulation A.K.A What do you think of me OOC'ly

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Well, seeing as i've been playing on this server for a while now, I thought it would be nice if i got to know what people actually think of me and my admin skills.

Now you can write as much or as little as you like, but i'd like it to be structured please and for it to make sense. I'd like you to take into consideration the following things when writing, So it can help me improve myself.

-Strength's
-Weaknesses
-How my admin abilitly is judged.
- Anything else? Attitudues, anything.

Please post only once, so i don't get spammed, any changes you need to make, hit 'Edit' and do it via there please, and please be HONEST, if you think im crap, shit...say so....x

Thank you.

Kyra x

Back to top Go down

Evaulation A.K.A What do you think of me OOC'ly Empty Re: Evaulation A.K.A What do you think of me OOC'ly

Post by Sean Phelps Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

x <3

Your strength is, you can derp anyone you want.
Weakness, the weakness is mine and Odin's handsomeness :3
Your adminship skills are good, you gave a huge sacrifice for your RP, you dont whine nor anything else if you have to help someone in a middle of a role play.
Conclusion - You are awesome
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Evaulation A.K.A What do you think of me OOC'ly Empty Re: Evaulation A.K.A What do you think of me OOC'ly

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 pm

I think I've already told my thoughts about you, But who cares.

I'mma do it again.

So.

When I've seen you as new admin, The first thing which went in my mind was "Wow, that was fast".

But tell me why wouldn't you be admin, Honestly?

You're 19, from UK? I think I said enough?

Your Roleplay is normal, just at normal level, but everyone can RP detailedly. I haven't seen you fooling around with your adminness ( Lame name.. ) nor doing anything wrong. Just don't do anything stupid.

Now I'm pretty much fine with you. ( I hope. )
But before, you were mixing IC info with OOC connected to David. I was Surprised ( In a good way ) when you cared about IC things he have done , which were mostly the lies.. Except for his.... plans...

Every time anyone says anything wrong about him, you would basically stand on his side and protect him.

That kinda pissed me sometimes, not because I'm jelly on David, it's just because you was really wondering was he cheating on Samara ICly which was kind of annoying.

But now, without RPly being with him ( Or that's what I've heard ) you've changed. ( No hard feelings to David. )

Kinda sorry for joking with you about that word, You do remember I believe.

Anyway... Strength. Well, be good admin, and you'll be just fine.
Weaknesses... Weell.. You should stop getting bored when there is no aduty to do, Basically.. Basically find something to make you stay.. To, Or. Not to make you feel bored as usually.

I hope none of this I've told you right now will make you offended or anything. I'm actually saying that I don't have any bad thoughts about you, and I like the way you're doing your job and being what you are.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Thank you.

Anyone else? x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 pm

All I gotta say is;

Your RP skills are good,close to excellent

Admin:You always help players out even when your busy

So eum..Good player/Admin.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Uhmm well..friendly...good person..

Bleh..
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Personally, this topic was not necessary for this because it will make you appear like an attention whore.

Other than that, you're a good, fun person who has great administration capabilities.

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Rollington Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 am

Who are you?! Lol.
Thomas Rollington
Thomas Rollington
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 am

Klown wrote:Who are you?! Lol.

Jesus, STOP post-whoring. If you don't know who she is, just shut up, and don't talk about it
She is Alexia_Migliaressis (That surname is a real tongue breaker..)
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am

Alexia? Lol I know her now, I think she is kewl.

And love the way she take care of the server when some other admins are off-duty/line.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Sean Phelps wrote:
She is Alexia_Migliaressis (That surname is a real tongue breaker..)

It really is NOT.

What can I say, Apart from that sketchy PM when you were sick I guess you have remained as sound as people can get and your consistancy to attitude has not faultered in the certain few weeks that I have known you as a player/administrator. However, some underlying tones in what I speak to you about regarding administration require you to step up and practice the leadership trait that you will need if you make it past your trial, The leadership not only to the population of the server but to the co-workers in the Administration team, as the saying goes 'Lead by example'.
This annoucement although good in nature, As you are trying to improve yourself to the best of your ability is also a double edged sword (As mentioned in previous posts). You'll find that looking at this topic without recognition to the true value (If it is the truth) is just an attention seeking way of getting people to say you are good. I do advise that you try and discreetly come up with this information by PM'ing players individually about their opinion on what you could do better. Personally, I wouldn't pick people you speak to often, I would pick the people who dislike you or judge you silently.

That is all from me.
I hope you appreciate everyone's posts and seek to achieve your goal of change.

Peter.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 pm

RP: Never RP'ed with you

Admin: You seem to have every single idea on what you are doing. It seems you have a hell lot of expierence behind you. You help me alot and you know how to resolve problems fast. Your a great person OOC, you help alot during OOC arguements and one of the best/helpful admins Ive ever met.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down