VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend with Jake 1. We don't like The Conspirator!

Go down

Weekend with Jake 1. We don't like The Conspirator! Empty Weekend with Jake 1. We don't like The Conspirator!

Post by Max_McFreeway Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:32 pm

*You walk pass the bank/library/fishing store/General store and see a paper.You take it and start to read it.

Okay,as we know,there's a non-official newsletter made by some man,called "The Conspirator".I don't pretty like him,do you?So listen up,i am starting a campaign against "The Conspirator".We'd all like some secrets,to STAY secrets.So,i think that more than half of Palomino Creek agrees with me.We don't need some newsletter to discover our own secrets.How i know that no one likes The Conspirator?Look at his box,you can see papers in threads.If you'd like to share your opinion,call me!555-316((Forum PM)).And i know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING.Believe me.We will stop him,if you want it.

Max_McFreeway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Weekend with Jake 1. We don't like The Conspirator! Empty Re: Weekend with Jake 1. We don't like The Conspirator!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 pm

(( Extreme fail, Its "Constipator" not "Conspirator" ))
*The Constipator2 looks at the paper, and grunts.
Thought: "Yep, this is the peak of my fame. All I need to do is to keep it up."

Back to top Go down

Weekend with Jake 1. We don't like The Conspirator! Empty Re: Weekend with Jake 1. We don't like The Conspirator!

Post by Max_McFreeway Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 pm

((Lool,you're getting Pwnd soon :/ xD))

Max_McFreeway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down