VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official letter attached to the police board ( for all SD )

5 posters

Go down

Official letter attached to the police board ( for all SD ) Empty Official letter attached to the police board ( for all SD )

Post by Ray Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 am

( Federal Bureau of Investigation seal is presented)

Dear Sheriff Department,
It has been brought to my attention certain members of the department are
not properly going about their tasks within the walls of the justice system. Immediate
checks will be made on all members. You are to refrain from giving Federal agents orders
or anything of the sort. We will not regard any unprofessional behavior, those who go against will
have the chance of being discharged.

- Special Agent IC.

(( letter has also been emailed to all members incase if anyone is a twat and rips this down. ))
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Official letter attached to the police board ( for all SD ) Empty Re: Official letter attached to the police board ( for all SD )

Post by George_Henry Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 pm

:Reply to sender:
:Carbon Copy to all Previous Receivers:

Dear FBI Agent,

Your damn right that your agents are not performing to the best of certain intentions. I will now post a arrest record here about just one of them who I had to deal with unfortunately.

Arrest Report Alexia Migliaressis

This FBI agent was arrested for the following reasons.

Corruption.
Evading.
Patrolling with a citizen who was armed.
Speeding.
Reckless Driving.
Refusing to Assist a officer.

If you need any proof of these accusations you can ask the following officers.

Cadet Sean Pyle
Sergeant Nero McKay
1st Lieutenant Mattyas Gallanis
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I do apologize that I did not go through the proper channels of arresting a agent. But where I come from you break the law you do not and I repeat do not get a free card no matter what fucking agency you are. This goes for anyone who works for any government agency you are to act as such no one is above the law. So if you have a problem with this I ask you to contact me directly instead of my department.

Signed,
Corporal James Holiday.

Last edited by George_Henry on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

http://sns-fl.com/

Back to top Go down

Official letter attached to the police board ( for all SD ) Empty Re: Official letter attached to the police board ( for all SD )

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 pm

As a former deputy, I would like to concur with this statement. The F.B.I always act as if they are "above the law", they treat the Sheriffs Department with no respect, tell us what to do. You guys should stand up to them.

((Add me into proof))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

(( This is a IC post you are not to reply here))

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

(( The "members of Department" Was aimed at the SD..., If I had a problem with my members, I'd post in my own board" ))
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm

(( It was just a personal fuck you thing ray I know who you were referring to.))

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm

((If the board means like a public board for the SD in the PD. I know, because I look around in SD when I'm in, I ICly drop in for a visit to see Jones or McKay. Mostly McKay))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

(( This is a email tho)))

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

*Get's filtered through to a National FBI office, which immediately call myself.*
*FBI office blocks all access through to the email system.*

Don't worry, they won't get far.

(( Oh and I'm referring to the boards that are on the wall in the offices ))
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:49 pm

(( Wait i miss understand what you mean by that did you just block the email system for the police for no reason what so ever ray?))

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 pm

(( Well I'm done now with that email, so I take high measures of security. ))
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm

*A note sent to ray*
(( via your secutary or email))

I would appreciate if the fbi would formal speak with the sheriff or under sheriff before posting such things around the station. We are all here to work on the same team wich cab be difficult due to alot of your agent believing they are above the law and above my staff, i would like for you to remeber this county is under my juistiction enless you have a goverment approved reason with signed documentation so i would like you to communitcate with me as my officers are under my orders and not your, you are here to investigate for whatever reason not to give my staff orders or to acuse them of missconduct.

From now on any problem you have with my deparment please run them through me it is very unproffessional of you to be posting this to all members with out even consulting me.

Yours sincerally,
SD Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:25 pm

(( It's funny because the FBI has about as much power on the internal workings of the Sheriff's Department as the qualitative chance of me suddenly teleporting to the moon.... 0 ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down