VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xavier Kakolav [Breaking the OOC Corruption Rule.]

5 posters

Go down

Xavier Kakolav [Breaking the OOC Corruption Rule.] Empty Re: Xavier Kakolav [Breaking the OOC Corruption Rule.]

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 am

You want to know something? This is all IC I am not using SD for weapons as I actually roleplayed the weapons being shipped and picked up Go check my faction before you fuck up someones Character for no reason. You ever checked out the roleplay I did?

Every weapon I get is from shipments or either stealing it from cargo ships I got loads of SS and this is all Valid why you think the admin Caleb kept me on for so long? They are waiting to catch me for my curruption. I am reporting you soon on report an admin.
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Xavier Kakolav [Breaking the OOC Corruption Rule.] Empty Re: Xavier Kakolav [Breaking the OOC Corruption Rule.]

Post by Samara Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 am

I'm pretty sure running a Russian Mafia while is the SD would count as corruption.

Russian Mafia: https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t3848-russkaya-bratva

Corruption Rule: https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t845-one-simple-ooc-rule

Your choice, SD, Or Russian Mafia, Not both.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 am

Re: One Simple OOC Rule
by Greenson on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 pm

.+
----
-This only means anything enveloping police business. If the RP does not need SD in anyway, It is allowed. (You can't be corrupt to advantage/disadvantage anyone).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Management.
RedsNed loans - Need a money fix fast?
https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t3412-redsned-loanWs

and what the hell does the one below it say?

Thats why I was still in SD
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 am

THIS - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img690/7194/samp025em.png - Would end up involving the SD, MEANING, It is breaking the corruption rule.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am

If I may make a very simple point.

The Russian Mafia has no respect at all for cops. A Russian Mobster working in the police for any reason, even "espionage" would be unforgivable. Much less a Russian Mafia "boss." Your character would be killed and humiliated without a second thought, dying a death fit for - as the Russian Mafia would see it- homosexuals.

Your character simply is not realistic. I'd really suggest picking one or the other.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:31 am

Want to know something funny domique? Did I say I was going to blow up the world or did Jennifer did? You was on my side at once and when you see manager hops in your all over his slong like flies on shit. I didn't say anything about blowing up USA keep reading the SS if you must to prove yourself wrong.
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 am

ScrwUGyzIGoinHome wrote:Want to know something funny domique? Did I say I was going to blow up the world or did Jennifer did? You was on my side at once and when you see manager hops in your all over his slong like flies on shit. I didn't say anything about blowing up USA keep reading the SS if you must to prove yourself wrong.
If I may make a very simple point.

The Russian Mafia has no respect at all for cops. A Russian Mobster working in the police for any reason, even "espionage" would be unforgivable. Much less a Russian Mafia "boss." Your character would be killed and humiliated without a second thought, dying a death fit for - as the Russian Mafia would see it- homosexuals.

Your character simply is not realistic. I'd really suggest picking one or the other.

Where, In that post... Does Dominique convict you of '....blowing up USA keep....'.
Nowhere...
So, Stop making shit up. I explained the rule to a 12 year old and he understood it pretty well.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Also it doesn't show proof of me using SD to get weapons as I can get pistols with my licenses Badabing bada bam. I accept the kick I just say I quit the pd force. IF not then all the police don't know me meaning we never roleplayed before.
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm

locked and archived
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down