VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP enhancement ideas. (Give your input)

+14
Raiden Akimoto
Terry Winston
Nicolas Djordjevic
Tanya Smith
Ferdinand Brixius
Max Woods
Nero
Andre Campbell
Kevin Alymer
Peter Greenson
Marcus Campbell
Edward Veatress
DeRon Ellis
Ray
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RP enhancement ideas. (Give your input) Empty RP enhancement ideas. (Give your input)

Post by Ray Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Alright, basically just enhancing RP around the main towns.

And since this is a public topic, I'm going to let anyone who has a suggestion
to enhance RP to post it. This doesn't mean spamming codes throughout the whole topic.
We are aiming on objects that Peter can easily put into a FS rather than scripts.

Credits will be given if your idea is proved successful.

Credits to

Nero - Mailboxes, general stuff. Parking lot.

Last edited by Ray on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

RP enhancement ideas. (Give your input) Empty Re: RP enhancement ideas. (Give your input)

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 pm

I actually have two simple ones, both benefit the SD, but adds to RP.

First, people run into houses lock the doors and to RPly breach the house, the SD has to get an admin to open the door. This can be quite troublesome at times, also if no admin is online, its a long wait until the barricaded suspect decides to poke his head out or eventually logs out. It would be nice to have a command to breach doors for these situations.

Also, for the people who work in the detective bureau and FBI. It would be great if there was a way to get on duty, but keeping your nametag white and being able to choose a skin ID. Downfall to this one is that it can be abused easily in many ways.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

RP enhancement ideas. (Give your input) Empty Re: RP enhancement ideas. (Give your input)

Post by Ray Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Sounds good for the possible future, but for the moment we need object/mapping ideas. Smile

Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 pm

How about abit more housing, the woods can be used with the road object and our current houses/yards can be added.

Or better yet we should have extra faction rank slots, so we can offer more RP to those factions who actually need it
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Script houses and bussiness in Blueberry too?I mean Blueberry should've been part of VHRP towns all along.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

How about a few mailboxes and stemside items in the towns?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:15 am

How about a library?
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 am

How about having jobs? like pizza boy and drug dealer? if drugs were in vh-rp it would add more rp to gangs and SD.
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:23 am

Trailer Parks? They're already mapped by GTA SA, just add house markers.. They might bring the "Redneck" RP, or some gangs could RP there, it could be like their "hood" or their turf or something...

House markers at the Blueberry motel. It has a yard, people could RP there, also good for gang/faction RP.

Mapping(& scrpting) suggestion: Speed cameras

Fire house, which would be used by RCFD. It's stupid that EMS( Emergency Medical Services ) has firetrucks...

Fences or any kind of "barricades" that would block the bank area(public area) from parking cars there.

Public mailboxes around the town. Like those blue mailboxes where you drop letters and the mailman takes them out and delivers them or something. One of them could be RPed as the Camarilla's mailbox(If they're still using it, not sure). - Added in.

Benches around the town.

Towels and "chairs"(ones that you lay on) on the beach.

Parking lot at the PC dirt area at the entrance, infront of the fishing store(Shouldn't stay dirt, put a building or something so the roof is sticking out as concrete). Added in.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 am

Beach is going to be added.

Look around your town IRL and see what is missing!

Creating a kiosk where things are sold RPly is a pretty cool idea.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:23 am

LOL

THE PROJECTS FTW i vote!
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 am

The Trucking faction is starting to pick up. Would it be too hard to add a few interiors to some of the buildings in Blueberry?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:50 am

Well seeing how this other interior is going with Ray, if it is a success then yes, I'll be able to add interiors in.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 am

*Notices someone edited his post with "Added in" but wonders where's his "Credits to:"* Lol jk.

I'm glad you liked my ideas.

Here's some more:
1. Ice Cream Stand, people can RP selling ice-cream there and earn a few bucks
2. Noodle Stand, same as above, few bucks there too.
3. "China Town" in Montgomery, add some chinese-looking lamps and stuff, could be used for a Triad/Yakuza if ever created. People could RP restaurants there, chinese food and stuff... I know, a weird idea, but couldn't think of anything else... But we'd be unique.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:32 am

Simple, make a wolf HQ... We had one, somewhere in the forrest, dont know where it is. But I know how it looked like.

You know the shack on the hill? A bit further from the wolf spawn point. Just put some stuff like tends(indian tends) samp has that object, put them in one circle and put fire in the middle and rocks around it. I'd to that easily :/ My suggeston anyways ^_^
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am

And it would be RPed by humans as... A Satanic/Indian cult having rituals by the tents and fire? THINK god damn it, THINK. Don't focus only on 1 race. If you put the tent thing, Humans would get interested in what it is and why is it there and who uses it. They could spy the place and record it, and discover werewolves...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 am

Well, yes, but If you think again, if we put it on an other safe place, they wouldnt find it unless they know the exact location :/ It was there before, why shouldnt it be now? Yea, people will think now IRL: Oh yea must be misterius creatures or werewolves or vampires, yea they exist totaly. Think that you woudlnt think of that IRL.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45 am

Never said they would think " Ooooh must be ghosts, vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural crap"... But really, tents and fire in the woods. And the "they wouldnt find it unless they know the exact location", it's a countryside, people there actually drive pickup trucks, go to the woods to get logs or hunt. They drive tractors around the place... They wouldn't find it? Just think; a person that lives his WHOLE life in Palomino Creek, and drives the truck, tractor, goes hunting and get woods and other countryside stuff wouldn't notice a mysterious looking place with tents and camp fires? Yeah, I know the "truck-driving-and-hunting" thing doesn't happen on the server, but some people actually RP that stuff, atleast NPC it, or pretend it's happening. Not just drive in a modded Sultan, speeding with Nitro by the bank and do some drive-by's with his homies on rival gangs.... It's a countryside god damn it...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am

A Fegarri HQ is in the process of being created as we speak.

As for the Montgomery things. We need people RPing there in the first place...
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Greenson wrote:A Fegarri HQ is in the process of being created as we speak.

As for the Montgomery things. We need people RPing there in the first place...

Ha! /win, Thanks Peter :3

+ Almost no-one except Vampires and Werewolves had found the past wolf hQ ;D
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Cake wrote:
Ha! /win, Thanks Peter :3

Not really, I didn't fight against a Fegarri HQ, but your tent/fire crap...

I honestly hope and doubt it would be Indian Tents and Campfire based...

/Win

EDIT: Yup, I was right... Not gonna be tent crap >> Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

/WinAgain

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Well. Y'all can't have the farm in Dilli that's HoG territory.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Check this out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Remember to check server information for updates.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Cameras inside of the shops could be useful.

Since you've added one into the bank.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next