VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them"

+2
Simon Bourne
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
6 posters

Go down

"Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them" Empty "Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them"

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 am

As you walk around every town you would see paper attached to poles.

[NOTE] There is way to many wolves roaming around and I have took the liberty for my own self to get rid off all these wolves. Push them back into the woods where they belong. Wolves do not belong in towns sitting with humans and eating humans infront of humans. This is canabalism, and I am sick of it I lost a friend to wolves and now I will kill any wolves I see in town. After what I seen and after the pictures I took of what wolves really are there is no saying what will happen next.

If you think this is right join me in taking care of these vicious animals. They can be nice now but what happens when they turn hungry and your back is turned? Warning to all more shooting will happen in the town since the cops arn't doing anything about it and showing lack of intrest of wolves killing humans I will do it myself..maybe cops will learn to bring animal control or tranquilize these fucking retarded animals. laying all over our streets dead instead of humans your welcome is a risk anyone will take anyday. Your Welcome"

Sincerly, Wolf Killer.

Last edited by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

"Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them" Empty Re: "Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them"

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 am

**All the notes in Palomino Creek have "LOLGAY" written in Red over them, you can't read them again, maybe in another town...**
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

"Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them" Empty Re: "Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them"

Post by Sonerin Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:10 am

RomeKovz wrote:**All the notes in Palomino Creek have "LOLGAY" written in Red over them, you can't read them again, maybe in another town...**
"Notes on the poles of the towns mostly all of them" DkjhV

You didn't even RP this, did you..

Good ol' Romeo.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 am

**You can see a small plance circle Palomino Creek, then papers by the thousands being to fall out from the cargo hold with the same message but with a bold write**
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 am

Mason wrote:**You can see a small plance circle Palomino Creek, then papers by the thousands being to fall out from the cargo hold with the same message but with a bold write**

**Unidentified civilian aircraft gets shotdown in the airspace for not requesting a clearance to drop it's cargo in a Town, beautiful explotion happens..**
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:25 am

(( There is NO AIRZONE in Red County >.< ))
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 am

*Jager reads the poster*
"Hmm, humans can talk all they want, they'll all die the same way."
*Walks away whistling*
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:**All the notes in Palomino Creek have "LOLGAY" written in Red over them, you can't read them again, maybe in another town...**

Good ol' Romeo.

Doubt it.

*Walks around town and notices the paper I post up is mostly flying all over the place ripped up and destroyed from the current rain the other night*
Xavier Kakolav says: I think they go the message. Wolves will learn to either stay out of our fucking town and stay in the woods where they belong or continue to die with the rest of the humans they are killing. *Spits on the floor and walks off into the night*
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm

ScrwUGyzIGoinHome wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

Good ol' Romeo.

Doubt it.

*Walks around town and notices the paper I post up is mostly flying all over the place ripped up and destroyed from the current rain the other night*
Xavier Kakolav says: I think they go the message. Wolves will learn to either stay out of our fucking town and stay in the woods where they belong or continue to die with the rest of the humans they are killing. *Spits on the floor and walks off into the night*

((Romeo didn't RP at IC line , he will just post there as he wants.. so he is non-rp.. and Romeo Stop the fuckin troll.. you can't just edit or RP the post like vandalising it.. you must RP it first before doing it.. you always troll even in my faction's graffiti at the walls.))
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down