VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notes and letters to everyone in SD

2 posters

Go down

Notes and letters to everyone in SD Empty Notes and letters to everyone in SD

Post by Terry Winston Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 pm

It has come to my attention recently that mayby i have been too soft lately, officers not showing up for work or just being genrally incompitent has been getting more frequent. Now in the past i would have handed out warnings and second chances but from now on that stops. Every officer will folloe the code of conduct they will be proffesional at all times and you will show up to work failure to do so will result in me imeddiatly firing you, if your not happy about this well then i suggest you hand your gun and badge in. Further more i would like to remind that anyone in a diversion must act in an even more proffesional and high standard as you are highly trained and exeperienced. Also if you have not signed the roll call sheet by 6pm Gmt +1 consider yourself fired.

You have be warned.

Sheriff,
Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Notes and letters to everyone in SD Empty Re: Notes and letters to everyone in SD

Post by Nero Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:31 pm

(( I'd sign the roll call if I was in the SD usergroup... :\ ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Notes and letters to everyone in SD Empty Re: Notes and letters to everyone in SD

Post by Terry Winston Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Nero McKay wrote:(( I'd sign the roll call if I was in the SD usergroup... :\ ))

((Il add you tonight when im on pc.))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down