VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story behind your character's name.

+18
Armaros
Odin
Jericho Phelps
Raiden Akimoto
Sean Phelps
Aaron_Lee
Aurora
Alex Montgomery
Peter Greenson
Tommy Carreiro
Nero
Edward Veatress
Nazz
Lloyd McFadden
Marcus Campbell
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sonerin
Simon Bourne
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Story behind your character's name. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story behind your character's name.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Oh, gee, this is hard, because I make some names that don't exist.

Let's see...Nerrisha came from the abbreviation Neon Robot 5, NR-5.
NeRri5ha... and Mecha cause she's a damn robot. (Not the one in the roleplays, the ORIGINAL Nerrisha Mecha of mine, not the human one.)

Lets see...
Katrisha was based on...Katara from Avatar Last Airbender, along with her sister Aluz, based on Aluza. "Yin" was making fun of the maltese word "Jien" which means "I (am)"
Basically, "Katara I am, Aluz I am."

Penelope Pocket is...Penny Pocket. Nuff said.

Neon Router came from Plans Neon which came from Neon, a element I named my character that represents me. The strange goggle eyes in my avatar came from that design long ago.
Router? Because he is a rather industrial person? I dunno.

Elizabeth Thigh came from my failed character name "Lee Thigh" based on "Ty Lee" from Avatar last airbender. Herp derp. However, Elizabeth's nickname is Lee Thigh. My most favorite character :3

Determina, err, because she's determined to show that she can fight. That'l never happen, cause she's simply a short robot, comparable to dolls.

Can't think of any...I'm not even playing SAMP anymore...
Damn...

Back to top Go down

The Story behind your character's name. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story behind your character's name.

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:35 pm

The Constipator wrote:Oh, gee, this is hard, because I make some names that don't exist.

NeRri5ha... and Mecha cause she's a damn robot. (Not the one in the roleplays, the ORIGINAL Nerrisha Mecha of mine, not the human one.)

Lets see...
Katrisha was based on...Katara from Avatar Last Airbender, along with her sister Aluz, based on Aluza. "Yin" was making fun of the maltese word "Jien" which means "I (am)"

Neon Router came from Plans Neon which came from Neon, a element I named my character that represents me. The strange goggle eyes in my avatar came from that design long ago.

Elizabeth Thigh came from my failed character name "Lee Thigh" based on "Ty Lee" from Avatar last airbender. Herp derp. However, Elizabeth's nickname is Lee Thigh. My most favorite character :3

Determina, err, because she's determined to show that she can fight. That'l never happen, cause she's simply a short robot, comparable to dolls.

Damn...

So many...cartoon reffies...GOD!
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
The Constipator wrote:Oh, gee, this is hard, because I make some names that don't exist.

Lets see...

Damn...

So many...cartoon reffies...GOD!
And that's just the characters that are on the server. I got loads of others that aren't on the server, but I guess this topic is for in game characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2