VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9-11, the truth in 1 Song [Spanish, dubbed]

+5
Matthew Reget
ArielV
Edward Veatress
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Simon Bourne
9 posters

Go down

9-11, the truth in 1 Song [Spanish, dubbed] Empty 9-11, the truth in 1 Song [Spanish, dubbed]

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 am

This song is awesome! A friend of mine sent me this dubbed version of it, if you know spanish, you can really get the entire truth.

Credits: Mero, a guy from Argentina that made this song.

Click "Watch in YouTube" and turn the CC's on.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

9-11, the truth in 1 Song [Spanish, dubbed] Empty Re: 9-11, the truth in 1 Song [Spanish, dubbed]

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 am

9/11 caused by USA. There was 4buildings bombed that day. BLAME USA FOR STUPID BULSSHIT LIKE THIS. Oboma aint nothing but a bitch either still sending people to Iraq for what. Oil? dumb ass nigger
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

9-11, the truth in 1 Song [Spanish, dubbed] Empty Re: 9-11, the truth in 1 Song [Spanish, dubbed]

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:45 am

.................... I dont got nothing to say about this.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:51 am

@ScrwUGyzIGoinHome I do minor racism, but that's just too much, also

nothx@video.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:16 am

I aint racist I am just saying period I blame the government for taxes and bullshit like this for what people going to war for nothing thats even there. Taxes so they can get more military weapons?

thats why I don't have a bank account I keep all my money I make to my self under the table shit so they wont tax me for having money. Im racist to every race including my own racism is something you shouldn't worry bout you should worry bout the government fucking your asshole.
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 am

I have mixed opinions about this, either;
- Terrorists DID actually smash into the buildings but President Bush allowed it to happen, as you can see on a video somewhere on the net that he sat there for a long while, not doing anything.
OR
- Bush did it so maybe he could have a reason for the war in Iraq and other countries.
There are MY opinions so please don't rage on meh, thx.
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:34 am

9/11 was a tragedy

end of story

nothing can change what happened and picking out who to blame wont do anything.

osama is dead anyhow. thats who we're all told to believe who did it. also

ScrwUGyzIGoinHome wrote:9/11 caused by USA. There was 4buildings bombed that day. BLAME USA FOR STUPID BULSSHIT LIKE THIS. Oboma aint nothing but a bitch either still sending people to Iraq for what. Oil? dumb ass nigger

i call trolling and offensive racism on that
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:51 am

Well here's my review of the 9-11:

The U.S Goverment had to get rid of the WTC because it's expensive for both the Goverment and the Citizens to keep such a big building in good shape for many many years, so they covered the Demolition with a "Terrorist" attack.
The U.S Goverment had to get some money, so they started a war, U.S earns money with wars, selling guns, hiring troops and finding the oil pits.

They blamed Osama, the CIA trained Al-Qaeda, and finally, they kill him to look for some sort of "Redemption"...

So...yeah.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:56 am

RomeKovz wrote:Well here's my review of the 9-11:

The U.S Goverment had to get rid of the WTC because it's expensive for both the Goverment and the Citizens to keep such a big building in good shape for many many years, so they covered the Demolition with a "Terrorist" attack.
The U.S Goverment had to get some money, so they started a war, U.S earns money with wars, selling guns, hiring troops and finding the oil pits.

They blamed Osama, the CIA trained Al-Qaeda, and finally, they kill him to look for some sort of "Redemption"...

So...yeah.

and rebuilding it isnt expensive? thats what theyre doing. they made a damn museum too.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:59 am

Nazz wrote:

So...yeah.

and rebuilding it isnt expensive? thats what theyre doing. they made a damn museum too.
I don't think they're rebuilding it..?
I'm pretty sure they aren't rebuilding it, bro. But yeah there's a museum, so they even generate revenue from the site now! It's just one big business plan to generate revenue for the US.
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:07 am

Matt wrote:
Nazz wrote:

So...yeah.

I'm pretty sure they aren't rebuilding it, bro. But yeah there's a museum, so they even generate revenue from the site now! It's just one big business plan to generate revenue for the US.

they are though. try google son

as if the US doesnt need revenue though, theyre in enough debt to become Chinese property. i for one do not want to be under control by a dictatorship.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 am

Let's not forget the Chinook downed and men of one of the most trained commandos killed... weirdly. Some people believe it was the US Itself who downed that Helo, so the war could continue.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 am

Nazz wrote:
Matt wrote:
Nazz wrote:

So...yeah.

they are though. try google son

as if the US doesnt need revenue though, theyre in enough debt to become Chinese property. i for one do not want to be under control by a dictatorship.
The site is being rebuilt with five new skyscrapers and a memorial to the casualties of ... and other new skyscrapers as "just glass-and-metal filing cabinets."
http ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center
So they actually are not rebuilding the world trade centers, just skyscrapers. Looks like you've been misinformed xD
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 am

Nazz wrote:

So...yeah.

They're not rebuilding it, they used the remains to build a Aircraft Carrier.

@Vikky, no U.S Casualties, no SEALs died, the Chinook had an engine failure.

Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:20 am

Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:21 am

nazz, if we're under chinese dictatorship

go homefront on them.

:>

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 am

ArielV wrote:nazz, if we're under chinese dictatorship

go homefront on them.

:>

You should write the NEW Bible...

I'm going Connor on their ass Very Happy
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:40 am

commandment number 1. go homefront on the chinese.

commandment number 2. roleplay on vhrp or be sent to android hell

commandment number 3. thou shalt fuck up the chinese

commandment number 4. eat a sandwich.

commandment number 5. get back on topic

And no more commandments, anyways, disliked the video, romeo's theory is wrong, nazz hates dictatorships, kthx.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:44 am

Locking this because it's a touchy subject. People died, and spouting conspiracy theories drags up that pain and suffering, don't be so callous in your actions.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:35 am

The US government does not function like that, If it was a CIA coup then they would have to seek permission from a senator. The senator, Who would probably be an Iraq/Hussein hater would talk about it...
In other words, It's highly unlikely that the US would plan its own demise (Afghanistan will surely reduce America like it did to the CCCP and the UK).

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down