VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SD has warrants for arrest on the following people due to CCTV footage:

4 posters

Go down

The SD has warrants for arrest on the following people due to CCTV footage: Empty The SD has warrants for arrest on the following people due to CCTV footage:

Post by Dominique LaRue Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Read and check on the CCTV forums to add more- these are just from today. I cannot be fucked to keep uploading topics every single time I see these things happening. All weapons below are illegal. Since I am often speccing people and watching terrible/unrealistic criminal roleplay taking place in public, I will post in this thread with more and more as time goes on.

Xavier Kakolav (many counts of murder, brandishing weaponry/firearms, extortion, assault with weaponry and more)
Mike Kakolav (extortion, brandishing weaponry)
Denzel Kings (extortion)
Romeo Kovacs (murder, brandishing weaponry/firearms, conspiracy, potential racketeering)
David Jones (murder, brandishing weaponry/firearms, conspiracy, potential racketeering)
Bryan Dan (murder, brandishing weaponry/firearms, conspiracy, potential racketeering)
Richard Wasser (murder, brandishing weaponry/firearms, conspiracy, potential racketeering)
Claude Mitchell (kidnapping, brandishing weaponry)

Plus all these: https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/f18-report-a-crime
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

The SD has warrants for arrest on the following people due to CCTV footage: Empty Re: The SD has warrants for arrest on the following people due to CCTV footage:

Post by Edward Veatress Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:11 pm

We cant do a thing unless we have evidence, but if they are infront of the bank then admins can SS it IF they are infront of the bank
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The SD has warrants for arrest on the following people due to CCTV footage: Empty Re: The SD has warrants for arrest on the following people due to CCTV footage:

Post by Tanya Smith Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Mason wrote:We cant do a thing unless we have evidence, but if they are infront of the bank then admins can SS it IF they are infront of the bank

There's already a working CCTV system, so please use it.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm

((Remove the "Murder" and "Weapons" part of mine, since i never attacked Xavier, i was unarmed waiting in the car.

And racketeering? The R.I.C.O law kicks in Palomino too?))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down