VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CCTV Footage]Man having probably illegal firearms.

+3
Chris_Bell
ArielV
Max Woods
7 posters

Go down

[CCTV Footage]Man having probably illegal firearms. Empty [CCTV Footage]Man having probably illegal firearms.

Post by Max Woods Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:20 pm

*You see on the CCTV Camera a man pulling his arm into his "panties" taking out a colt45*
*You see a wolf passing by near him running away*
*Later on the man can be seen putting the gun back into his panties after screaming: No Wolf will kill me!!!*
*20 Minutes later the CCTV Also caught him firing a Tec9...* Nvm this as he was DMing a hacker...

OOC SS of the CCTV:

OOC: To all who think it caught me shift, it didnt, as I didnt shift infront of the bank(only a moron would do that) I went to the woods and shifted there, *facepalm*.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage]Man having probably illegal firearms. Empty Re: [CCTV Footage]Man having probably illegal firearms.

Post by ArielV Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 pm

((I hope you aren't saying CCTV recorded him shouting.

It doesn't record audio AFAIK.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage]Man having probably illegal firearms. Empty Re: [CCTV Footage]Man having probably illegal firearms.

Post by Chris_Bell Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 am

((I hope this kid knows he better lose the Smoke skin before we have to kill him for wearing our colors.))
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Collins Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:19 am

((Chris what a NUB lolz, ur in a gang and u kill a man for wearing green? :O What a bullshit.))
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:21 am

(( You kill people for wearing green in public? Well, damn, better get that hit list rolling along. ))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 am

Seeker wrote:(( You kill people for wearing green in public? Well, damn, better get that hit list rolling along. ))

((That shit happens IRL a lot, i mean, most of the times the gangs shoot anyone that looks like a gangsta' and wears their colors.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 am

**DeRon sighs and files the Report after viewing it.**
((Yea, it happens in the hood. This ain't the ghetto. In a setting like this, the community would hunt you down for random killings.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:45 am

DeRon Ellis wrote:**DeRon sighs and files the Report after viewing it.**
((Yea, it happens in the hood. This ain't the ghetto. In a setting like this, the community would hunt you down for random killings.))

((Lol **Suddenly you see an angry mob chasing Sean_Bell with torches and pitchforks, shouting "MURDER MURDER!"**))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down