VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Lotus Corporation

+25
[Graziano]Adrian
ArielV
Simon Bourne
Tommy Carreiro
Ferdinand Brixius
Kevin Alymer
Max Woods
MarcusB
Nico
Jamie Steel
Peter Greenson
Antonio_Giovanni
Collins
Jericho Phelps
Nazz
Tanya Smith
Gemz
Guerrero
MusicStudio
Nero
Cesar_Rivarez
Raiden Akimoto
TheCholo
Marcus Campbell
Aaron_Lee
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Black Lotus Corporation Empty The Black Lotus Corporation

Post by Aaron_Lee Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:10 pm

The Black Lotus Corporation LERZ2

The Black Lotus Corporation Creating_Plot_Outlines_by_BritishMan00
The Story

Aaron also known as Leeroy...
It all started after Ace was found dead inside his car after an accident. The CSF was closed down. Along with many betrayers, some of the members left the CSF and joined other Organizations. This angered Aaron. He wanted to prove to the others that he could take over. noone listened.
Aaron moved on from the past failure of CSF. He tried to be normal but he just can't anymore. He always found an urge to still act as a leader. but he wasn't a leader anymore. he was just a simple man with a gun. He was angry at the past members who ditched him. One of which was 'Dyxlen'.
Aaron called other relatives from otehr countries to go to Palomino Creek. He wanted to make a new Organization. A Corporation to show some legality to the group. But behind everything, Behind the power that he needs. There is a deeper purpose for the organization. Something good for everyone. Something Hidden beneth the shadows was a purpose, The real one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Lotus Corporation Attorney
It's Legal side:

The Black Lotus has it's Legal side though. The Black Lotus corporation is supplying various or material and goods.
We now own a market in Palomino Creek known as a 'General Store'. Insepmted from what we offer in the Market. We also supply Metals on whomever will need it(For Weapons and etc..).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Black Lotus Corporation Draw_rules

Rules and Requirements:

Out Of Character:
1. At least Level 2
2. Follow server rules
3. Follow admins commands whenever told to.
4. Professional roleplayer.
5. At most, avoid OOC arguments.
6. Most importantly, Don't Troll.
7. Always Roleplay
8. Knows the basic of roleplay
9. Never break the server and forum rules
10. Knows the rules of roleplay(MG,DM,etc.)

In Character:
1. Able to use a gun.
2. Good negotiation skills.
3. Always stay loyal to the group.
4. Good in driving a vehicle.
5. Always respect high ranked members
6. Always follow orders from the high ranked
7. Never act alone.
8. Do not leaked information about the organization.

Punishment will be taken to those that breaks the rule.
[/color]
The Black Lotus Corporation Money-making-deas
Activities:
Please DO NOT metagame out Illegal activities. As much as possible we would prefer out actions to be legal on the public's eye.

-Selling Food,Drinks, Alchohol, Metals, any many other things in the General Store.
-Selling secretly drugs.
-Gang Control. We do not allow gangs to expand unless they pay us their tax.

Other Notes:

-Please do not hesitate to give me suggestions. I am very new in making factions and I myself cannot do this alone.
-Players who would want to join please roleplay me IG.

Special Thanks:
Mike-Dan- Passing me down the faction. But I did alot of changes.
Raiden Dragneel- for re-making the thread.
Gemz- Making a new faction logo.
Nero McKay- Selling me the general store for $50,000. in order to support the faction.
The Cholo- New Faction Logo.

Last edited by Aaron_Lee on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 42 times in total
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Black Lotus Corporation Empty Re: The Black Lotus Corporation

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Whoa whoa,What am I doing being co-stuff?
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:37 am

You get this faction Idea and name at the other server..., I think you making this faction like CSF..
-Correction-
Dxylen
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 am

To Cholo: I got the name from Cesar. I asked for suggestions and he told me that.
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 am

Aaron, want me to fix the main thread? I can put music too. PM me the music link and I will help you with the thread. Wink
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:26 am

TheCholo wrote:You get this faction Idea and name at the other server..., I think you making this faction like CSF..
-Correction-
Dxylen

Not really we ain't gonna make this Faction like the CSF and I didin't know that Someone own * Black Lotus Corporation * On other server but we didint care cause we ain't copying their Story how about you leave us alone and RP with your Brother Antonio is that cool for you Jeeez... * Grow Up * Why a hater like you always do shit i guess you think Aaron can lead or Rise his Own Faction...By the way on the CSF your Brother Antonio didin't rise it nor he don't do anything on it , I made it Alive and im so pissed off when your Brother Shut down the CSF without a Reason and make a Mexican Faction with Italian Name jeezz !
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 am

Calm down Cesar.. Why dont you guys re-open it? Its an awesome faction. Very Happy
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:34 am

If it's not going be like CSF - mobsters running around the bank, driving in their Sultans, then I'll support it. By the way, don't make it like a mafia, because I noticed your "Be able to use gun"... If you're a Corporation, get a building/location where you'll have an office, RP that you're a company, businessmen, give out loans or whatever your company does... With a dark side, illegal side of the company... It's quite interesting RP, trust me, I was in something like this on an all-human server.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am

I like what Nero suggest. Maybe you Nero should be the Consigliere of my faction. You do business with us and the most important and trusted person in the family. Wink
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 am

Nero wrote:If it's not going be like CSF - mobsters running around the bank, driving in their Sultans, then I'll support it. By the way, don't make it like a mafia, because I noticed your "Be able to use gun"... If you're a Corporation, get a building/location where you'll have an office, RP that you're a company, businessmen, give out loans or whatever your company does... With a dark side, illegal side of the company... It's quite interesting RP, trust me, I was in something like this on an all-human server.

Agreed Nero We got Legal Side and Illegal Side and i will Rp this really great if don't got accept on Vampire Embrace i will help Aaron to run this Company and we don't use our wepz to kill/rob somebody we will use it for our own protection like Real Businessman etc. and your right we will try to give some Loan to some People who need it * Newbie Only *. This faction ain't gonna be CSF * Country Shit Famiglia *
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:40 am

I know, That is why I am trying to buy a bussiness. But all of them is owned. I will try to buy a bussiness from someone.

Thank you for the suggestions and comments, very much appreciated.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Oh that's why you wanted my business? Oh, since it's for the faction, I'll think it through.

To Raiden: Sorry, won't join you, I b cop :\

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:06 pm

I sent IC e-mail to Zane (forum PM) that I wanted to leave before it was gonna develop,He should've told you ICly.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Yeah "Black Lotus Corporation"... Seriously Not advertising but I'm from USRP and UNRP were "White Lotus Corporation" started I'm the Ex owner of it
I'm Juan Miguel.. Yes White Lotus is also acting like businessmans,Were like mafia whos killing the Yellow Pigs And were a gang who also give loans thats why were the richest BEFORE, WLC the first got broken apart when we decide to continue it at another server.. And thats why I decide to past the WLC and move at another server were Me,Sharon,Pablo,Rodrigue,Shella and many others met. It been last 2-3 years ago if I'm not being mistaken
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 pm

For the last time. I asked for suggestions from Cesar for a name.
He said it suits me and sounds good for the faction.

2-3 years ago? I think the faction is dead? Or probably even the server? I dont know since Ive never heard of those servers before. I am not copying any server's idea. You saw me acting like a bussiness man for the very start. so please...
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Mr_Joker013 wrote:
TheCholo wrote:You get this faction Idea and name at the other server..., I think you making this faction like CSF..
-Correction-
Dxylen

Not really we ain't gonna make this Faction like the CSF and I didin't know that Someone own * Black Lotus Corporation * On other server but we didint care cause we ain't copying their Story how about you leave us alone and RP with your Brother Antonio is that cool for you Jeeez... * Grow Up * Why a hater like you always do shit i guess you think Aaron can lead or Rise his Own Faction...By the way on the CSF your Brother Antonio didin't rise it nor he don't do anything on it , I made it Alive and im so pissed off when your Brother Shut down the CSF without a Reason and make a Mexican Faction with Italian Name jeezz !

I hope you don't find insulting saying "grow up" your kind of gossiper saying "TheCholo" is our brother hell no! His not, his Antonio close friend also our neighbor.. And you sound like from a county (Not insulting but I'm saying the truth) for saying "Jeezz"... And I'm just Antonio's Step brother I grew at Australia.
People who said those word like Dude and Jeezz is being teased "County man" But i wont tease you, Right.. this is misleading. We don't care if your pissed of and he shut CSF down for a reason wanna know it, huh?

The reason.. Is you, teasing all of our member and we found your kind of Ignorant and Disrespectful to them so we decide (Both of us) to shut it down before all of our member (Was our member) act like what you do.

Now, like what I said to Pablo Sense of Humor is needed. There is no cruel word that I mentioned here at my comment, you for you its kind of cruel
find it respectful to reply..
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:For the last time. I asked for suggestions from Cesar for a name.
He said it suits me and sounds good for the faction.

2-3 years ago? I think the faction is dead? Or probably even the server? I dont know since Ive never heard of those servers before. I am not copying any server's idea. You saw me acting like a bussiness man for the very start. so please...

Just like I said I won't bother to messed this faction up cause I'm supporting it..
The Server is not dead, even the faction.. sometimes I play there..
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 pm

MusicStudio wrote:Yeah "Black Lotus Corporation"... Seriously Not advertising but I'm from USRP and UNRP were "White Lotus Corporation" started I'm the Ex owner of it
I'm Juan Miguel.. Yes White Lotus is also acting like businessmans,Were like mafia whos killing the Yellow Pigs And were a gang who also give loans thats why were the richest BEFORE, WLC the first got broken apart when we decide to continue it at another server.. And thats why I decide to past the WLC and move at another server were Me,Sharon,Pablo,Rodrigue,Shella and many others met. It been last 2-3 years ago if I'm not being mistaken

Really...So you know about White Lotus Cool Im one of the member of that fam but its got disbanned im R3 on didin't remember Juan Miguel on our Faction it lead by Derick_McTavish and Daddy Yankee and i didin't know that Sharon/Pablo/Rodrigue/Shella is a Member of WLC not really dude WLC is a Filipino Faction * This is not advertising * on US:*P and SA:*P
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Mr_Joker013 wrote:
MusicStudio wrote:Yeah "Black Lotus Corporation"... Seriously Not advertising but I'm from USRP and UNRP were "White Lotus Corporation" started I'm the Ex owner of it

Really...So you know about White Lotus Cool Im one of the member of that fam but its got disbanned im R3 on didin't remember Juan Miguel on our Faction it lead by Derick_McTavish and Daddy Yankee and i didin't know that Sharon/Pablo/Rodrigue/Shella is a Member of WLC not really dude WLC is a Filipino Faction * This is not advertising * on US:*P and SA:*P

I hope you read the comment properly.. Yes I know Daddy Yankee, And I said at my Comment I past WLC and move to another server were I met Sharon/Pablo/Rodrique/Shella.... Oh My God, This is why I hate people misunderstanding my comment... And I'm Juan Miguel ask Daddy Yankee if he remember me, maybe you really wont remember me cause I play earlier than you and also left it..... I play there maybe 2008 or 2009
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 pm

MusicStudio wrote:
Mr_Joker013 wrote:
-Correction-
Dxylen

I hope you don't find insulting saying "grow up" your kind of gossiper saying "TheCholo" is our brother hell no! His not, his Antonio close friend also our neighbor.. And you sound like from a county (Not insulting but I'm saying the truth) for saying "Jeezz"... And I'm just Antonio's Step brother I grew at Australia.
People who said those word like Dude and Jeezz is being teased "County man" But i wont tease you, Right.. this is misleading. We don't care if your pissed of and he shut CSF down for a reason wanna know it, huh?

The reason.. Is you, teasing all of our member and we found your kind of Ignorant and Disrespectful to them so we decide (Both of us) to shut it down before all of our member (Was our member) act like what you do.

Now, like what I said to Pablo Sense of Humor is needed. There is no cruel word that I mentioned here at my comment, you for you its kind of cruel

Not really Dom i treat the Member Properly not like you both Antonio and you , You both are Inactive and Shit didin't do anything on your Own Gang you guys made me to make all the Shit on the CSF and And you i don't care about the Reason I guess i know who lie to you told you that im a Disrespectful and Ignorant..Alberto and Pablo cause i own their Alt jeez
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Mr_Joker013 wrote:
MusicStudio wrote:
Mr_Joker013 wrote:
-Correction-
Dxylen

Not really Dom i treat the Member Properly not like you both Antonio and you , You both are Inactive and Shit didin't do anything on your Own Gang you guys made me to make all the Shit on the CSF and And you i don't care about the Reason I guess i know who lie to you told you that im a Disrespectful and Ignorant..Alberto and Pablo cause i own their Alt jeez

Stop with that "Jeezz and Shit" Things, I'm taking with you with respect so why don't you? 1-2 days not being online that's not so inactive, question..how can we be online if were on board going to abroad? Going to abroad travel time take 6-8 hours long and a bus travel to Texas,California,etc.. of course we also need to take a rest at our house/hotel after that travels. And Pablo also Alberto doesn't have anything in this conversation.. Its Conversation for me but you talk like your in argue.
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Antonio said to me IRL "" LOL.. He just hired stupid members and all of that members was betraying CSF others are cops and others are in another factions...""
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:38 pm

TheCholo wrote:Antonio said to me IRL "" LOL..

Who the hell says "LOL" IRL? IRL you "laugh out loud" >.>

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Nero wrote:
TheCholo wrote:Antonio said to me IRL "" LOL..

Who the hell says "LOL" IRL? IRL you "laugh out loud" >.>

Meaning Antonio Giovanni see's that comment he "Laughs" Then i just type LOL
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 pm

TheCholo wrote:Antonio said to me IRL "" LOL.. He just hired stupid members and all of that members was betraying CSF others are cops and others are in another factions...""

Say to Antonio I don't MG things if he MGed that Romeo is a Cop not my problem and i don't care and you said Stupid member and Not really and No offense You and Dynlex are the Stupid member.
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next