VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Lotus Corporation

+25
[Graziano]Adrian
ArielV
Simon Bourne
Tommy Carreiro
Ferdinand Brixius
Kevin Alymer
Max Woods
MarcusB
Nico
Jamie Steel
Peter Greenson
Antonio_Giovanni
Collins
Jericho Phelps
Nazz
Tanya Smith
Gemz
Guerrero
MusicStudio
Nero
Cesar_Rivarez
Raiden Akimoto
TheCholo
Marcus Campbell
Aaron_Lee
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Black Lotus Corporation - Page 5 Empty Re: The Black Lotus Corporation

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 am

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Ice Boy wrote:Aaron can you delete my name, I just got PK'ed by Cesar and his friends because I hit cesar on his head, a really nice reason to PK. They just shoot a random guy infront of the bank because he hit Marcus in the stomach.

/unsupport

PK'ed? Or RPK? Only PK with a more valid reason. It's RPK not PK, therefore your still in BUT, You don't remember anything that you hit Cesar. Easy.

EDIT: Cesar 1/5 warned for provoking in public, throwing cans at people is just non-rp. You may defend yourself though foum pm if you suggest my choice to do this is wrong.

EDIT: It's your choice if PK or RPK. [Samuel_Kain]

Nice i got a warn now? Tyler Reese throw a Can to Damir so what you want me to do sit and watch bullshit Aaron and i PK Samuel for breaking our Rules disrespecting High rank and helping the enemy Happy now Aaron...Next time let me explain before you do stupid

[ Ice Boy : And before you say some bullshit to Aaron let me explain first what you want you can just disrespect me Icly and do shit to me hell no If you that to me i don't care if Aaron will be mad i wll kill you cause disrespsecting a guy like me IC is bad for you ]
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:06 am

Mr_Joker013 wrote:
Aaron_Lee wrote:
Ice Boy wrote:Aaron can you delete my name, I just got PK'ed by Cesar and his friends because I hit cesar on his head, a really nice reason to PK. They just shoot a random guy infront of the bank because he hit Marcus in the stomach.

/unsupport

PK'ed? Or RPK? Only PK with a more valid reason. It's RPK not PK, therefore your still in BUT, You don't remember anything that you hit Cesar. Easy.

EDIT: Cesar 1/5 warned for provoking in public, throwing cans at people is just non-rp. You may defend yourself though foum pm if you suggest my choice to do this is wrong.

Nice i got a warn now? Tyler Reese throw a Can to Damir so what you want me to do sit and watch bullshit Aaron and i PK Samuel for breaking our Rules disrespecting High rank and helping the enemy Happy now Aaron...Next time let me explain before you do stupid

[ Ice Boy : And before you say some bullshit to Aaron let me explain first what you want you can just disrespect me Icly and do shit to me hell no If you that to me i don't care if Aaron will be mad i wll kill you cause disrespsecting a guy like me IC is bad for you ]

That is why I told you if you think my decision is wrong tell me. Now I know the story the warning has been lifted and placed upon Samuel for disrespecting. Cesar chill because I can always lift it. Don't over react cause I just changed it.

:Cesar Warning has been lifted:
:Warning to Samuel for disrespecting a Co-CEO:

Anymore? Just tell if you have anything else to say that my decision is wrong again. I can always change it if you proove yourself. And don't over react please, giving me a head ache...
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 am

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Mr_Joker013 wrote:
Aaron_Lee wrote:

/unsupport

That is why I told you if you think my decision is wrong tell me. Now I know the story the warning has been lifted and placed upon Samuel for disrespecting. Cesar chill because I can always lift it. Don't over react cause I just changed it.

:Cesar Warning has been lifted:
:Warning to Samuel for disrespecting a Co-CEO:

Anymore? Just tell if you have anything else to say that my decision is wrong again. I can always change it if you proove yourself. And don't over react please, giving me a head ache...

Alright - Sharon Diaz - Is back IG dude and Go online IG
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Aaron wrote:Agents:
Measy Timberlake [2nd Weapon Expert]
Richard Dan [Assult]
Mike Kokalov[Negotiator, Assult, Stratigist] [ Lance Cortez ]
Daniel Kalham [Loyalist, Assult]

Loyalist, Assult and Assult, does this mean "Assault" Or what?
Montana
Montana
New Residence

Personal Text : .

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Montana wrote:
Richard Dan [Assult]

I knew something was wrong! Thanks for informing me.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Montana wrote:
Richard Dan [Assult]

I knew something was wrong! Thanks for informing me.
No Problem, Tony Montana's got your back, oops I mean Joey, Joey Montana...
Montana
Montana
New Residence

Personal Text : .

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Sorry Lee but since no one else dares to say it, you've hired the shitty players, most of them can barely speak english and their RP skills are the one of a mentally challanged 2 years old kid (no offense), i suggest that you fire everyone, put up some ICly applications, test the members properly, not just "lol u hired" AND then put the faction back again.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Skully wrote:Sorry Lee but since no one else dares to say it, you've hired the shitty players, most of them can barely speak english and their RP skills are the one of a mentally challanged 2 years old kid (no offense), i suggest that you fire everyone, put up some ICly applications, test the members properly, not just "lol u hired" AND then put the faction back again.

The Black Lotus Corporation - Page 5 1630275truestorybrosupe

Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Skully wrote:Sorry Lee but since no one else dares to say it, you've hired the shitty players, most of them can barely speak english and their RP skills are the one of a mentally challanged 2 years old kid (no offense), i suggest that you fire everyone, put up some ICly applications, test the members properly, not just "lol u hired" AND then put the faction back again.

Well, that is kinda true, you come up to every level 1 player and ask him to join you. Example Daniel (something)...
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:34 am

Yep, most of these people are COMPLETE AND UTTER DIPSHITS

but you ddin't hear that from me.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 am

Uhhh to fix this * SMALL * problem uhh we will kick newbie [ Don't know how to RP / Stupid Roleplayer we don't know how to use /me properly ]

Last edited by Mr_Joker013 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 am

Sierra 7 wrote:Sorry Lee but since no one else dares to say it, you've hired the shitty players, most of them can barely speak english and their RP skills are the one of a mentally challanged 2 years old kid (no offense), i suggest that you fire everyone, put up some ICly applications, test the members properly, not just "lol u hired" AND then put the faction back again.

Uhh applications? Bullshit....I know im bad on english ain't gonna do about it but i know how to god damn RP Im bad on english cause i am pinoy but i am proud to be pinoy you know that and 2 years old kid uhh not really our members can RP properly you just think they can't RP cause they always troll and don't use /me Tom Peter and Damir Lukic we are teaching them how to dougie i mean to Rp Ain't gonna do applications bullshit i just hate how Lee run and shit the faction ranking up without my permission i mean his ranking up the members who ain't worthless to get ranked up
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:54 am

Joker, use full stops, and other grammar and shit like that

I couldn't understand jackshit

Also, he doesn't need your permission if it's his faction.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:54 am

Ariyul wrote:Joker, use full stops, and other grammar and shit like that

I couldn't understand jackshit

Also, he doesn't need your permission if it's his faction.

Uhh its me and his faction correction Pinky Pie
and i already told him not to rank up member if its not worthy
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 am

No, cesar, CEO: Aaron_Lee. Aaron leads it. If you're a co-leader that means jack shit. He can get rid of you if he wanted ;P.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 am

Ariyul wrote:No, cesar, CEO: Aaron_Lee. Aaron leads it. If you're a co-leader that means jack shit. He can get rid of you if he wanted ;P.

Uhh that's not the point pinky pie me and Aaron leads it - Aaron - Best fwend and im helping him on his faction that is the reason why i joined this faction and You know i hate when people bully my friend and his faction like calling his members * NOOB * or the faction and we all know that Aaron uhh kinda new on leading so im helping him [ Its his and my faction got that pinky pie rawr ]
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Mr_Joker013 wrote:
Ariyul wrote:No, cesar, CEO: Aaron_Lee. Aaron leads it. If you're a co-leader that means jack shit. He can get rid of you if he wanted ;P.

Uhh that's not the point pinky pie me and Aaron leads it - Aaron - Best fwend and im helping him on his faction that is the reason why i joined this faction and You know i hate when people bully my friend and his faction like calling his members * NOOB * or the faction and we all know that Aaron uhh kinda new on leading so im helping him [ Its his and my faction got that pinky pie rawr ]

Tom Peter - Cant RP for shit same as Damir Lukic, others are 5/10 good .___.''
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Disturbed wrote:
Mr_Joker013 wrote:

Why the fuck are you saying that. We all can Rp for shit but the problem is we couldn't speak English well due to diff countries.

@Joker, I think your siggy doesn't suit you as co-leader of this faction. I can create one for you if you want. It'd be better if we start being more mature from now.

-R3specT-

Hm one more thing, I've already joined this faction. But fuck I will be inactive for a month due to exam..

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 am

Guerrero wrote:
Disturbed wrote:
Mr_Joker013 wrote:

Why the fuck are you saying that. We all can Rp for shit but the problem is we couldn't speak English well due to diff countries.

@Joker, I think your siggy doesn't suit you as co-leader of this faction. I can create one for you if you want. It'd be better if we start being more mature from now.

-R3specT-

Hm one more thing, I've already joined this faction. But fuck I will be inactive for a month due to exam..

Uhh sure Pablo make me some siggyz

Mister Percet WOODS: Alright mister * perfect * we actually ain't and we don't care if you giving us a god damn result that 5/10 your making me laugh you think your perfect uhh If we Rp with you i hope you don't whine like the others that i RPKed ICly lets see who's the 5/10 shit
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 am

Mr_Joker013 wrote:
Guerrero wrote:
Disturbed wrote:
Mr_Joker013 wrote:

-R3specT-

Uhh sure Pablo make me some siggyz

Mister Percet WOODS: Alright mister * perfect * we actually ain't and we don't care if you giving us a god damn result that 5/10 your making me laugh you think your perfect uhh If we Rp with you i hope you don't whine like the others that i RPKed ICly lets see who's the 5/10 shit

He (Woods) is right, your faction kinda lacks leadership and sense of humanity..
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 am

Okay, I just reviewed the faction's story and I completely missed something or my mind isn't working right. It seems the faction controls most of the crime activity on the street. Basically having hoodlums on the street do your dirty deeds. From what I've seen ICly, your putting yourself at risk to crash hard. Being the CEO, you shouldn't get yourself directly involved with the crime stuff. If you get in trouble doing weird stuff, the whole company would collapse. Just throwing it out there.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 am

Joker, i know this is a wrong topic to do this, but PLEASE, PLEASE usus punctuation (or W/e its spelled).
Its near impossible to understand wtf ur saying sometimes. Just end your sentences with it or smth, PLEASE.

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 am

Well fuck this, can all of you stop talking shit about Joker just because of his english sounds bullshit? Well everyone is not perfect god dammit. If you think you're so good then speak what he does speak daily!

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am

Guerrero wrote:Well fuck this, can all of you stop talking shit about Joker just because of his english sounds bullshit? Well everyone is not perfect god dammit. If you think you're so good then speak what he does speak daily!

What? One of the easier languages of the world...
Try Estonian, Chinese, or Finnish.

Do not continue this bickering or I will have this faction simply deleted.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Uhhh why everyone is so mean to those people who can't speak english properly jeez.....Uhh just good luck on your Shitty shit about what shit on my english and my Grammar looks like shit we don't care let me repeat * WE don't care *

Let it go. Don't make Peter remove the thread. Just don't mind them and let it go.
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next