VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rolling show((Fuck that,our own TV show yay!))

+5
Caleb Simms
Shin Takeshi
Dave Nadler
Dwayne_Rider
Jake_Kingley
9 posters

Go down

The rolling show((Fuck that,our own TV show yay!)) Empty The rolling show((Fuck that,our own TV show yay!))

Post by Jake_Kingley Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 am

*You are watching your TV,than from suddenly,you see a broken TV picture,and than a fog coming up,seeing Jake and a couple more people on roller skates.
Hello my dears,today,we're gonna say only one thing,we've created a live broadcast.We come from nowhere,we come before the police,before the EMS,and before everything else.You don't want to accept this,but I'm gonna keep on recording.Believe me,you'll love us eventually.
Today,I'ma thank everybody in charge of this County for their corruption.
The way to earn money....And yes,you may think I'm lying but believe me,most of them ARE corrupted.Well,except for example Deputy Simms,and Deputy Virai...((:/ xDD <3 xDD))This was the Rolling Show people,goodbye!

Jake_Kingley

Back to top Go down

The rolling show((Fuck that,our own TV show yay!)) Empty Re: The rolling show((Fuck that,our own TV show yay!))

Post by Dwayne_Rider Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Jake_Kingley wrote:*You are watching your TV,than from suddenly,you see a broken TV picture,and than a fog coming up,seeing Jake and a couple more people on roller skates.
Hello my dears,today,we're gonna say only one thing,we've created a live broadcast.We come from nowhere,we come before the police,before the EMS,and before everything else.You don't want to accept this,but I'm gonna keep on recording.Believe me,you'll love us eventually.
Today,I'ma thank everybody in charge of this County for their corruption.
The way to earn money....And yes,you may think I'm lying but believe me,most of them ARE corrupted.Well,except for example Deputy Simms,and Deputy Virai...((:/ xDD <3 xDD))This was the Rolling Show people,goodbye!

((Wtf is this? Your fired how the hell did you broadcast? I call this non RP))
Dwayne_Rider
Dwayne_Rider
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

The rolling show((Fuck that,our own TV show yay!)) Empty Re: The rolling show((Fuck that,our own TV show yay!))

Post by Jake_Kingley Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:09 pm

((I call this i got a camera RPly,and i found a bug into your News system Smile,so i call it RP))

Jake_Kingley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Nadler Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 pm

((So you bought a camera,and abuse a bug instead of report on it??? awesome Jake!!
Now you done it!! ABUSING BUGS????? admins please punish him))
Dave Nadler
Dave Nadler
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Jake_Kingley wrote:((I call this i got a camera RPly,and i found a bug into your News system Smile,so i call it RP))

((So you found a bug that allows you to broadcast your feed whenever you feel like it on television? No.))
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake_Kingley Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 pm

((No jeez...I found a bug in system,which allows me to put a video which i made already on the News.And possible interrupt the normal video.If not like that,than i can just RP that i got a TV show on some Channel Smile,it's RP one way or another!))

Jake_Kingley

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 am

Like in the report Dwane made against you, if you didn't RP it before you can't make any of those broadcasts.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 pm

((TheCalm, if you dident notice its an IC thread lol Razz))

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Besterich, If you didnt notice, His name is teal. That means he's an administrator. So shaadddaaaaaaaap.. (mob voice.)

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 am

(( lol yeah >_> i remmber that ... "" Admenens "" (^^) Can MG , As If It Was " FUN ", On The Other Hand , I Think He Meant A Bug In System RPly Dave... / Or Made One ? Lol? ))
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 pm

((I call it powergaming if you find a bug in the news system without asking a superior admin / nor high ranked member in the news faction))
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 am

If you didnt notice, You both necromanced. /lock time?

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down