VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goes to show how important Smazz is.

+14
Matt Mercer
Jamie Steel
Lloyd McFadden
Jericho Phelps
Nicolas Djordjevic
Samara
Max Woods
Sam Akabara
Sean Phelps
Alex Montgomery
ArielV
Sonerin
Matthew Reget
Aaron_Lee
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goes to show how important Smazz is. Empty Goes to show how important Smazz is.

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Hackers and DMers online. Not one, but two of them. They shot us with combat shotguns, and when our HP was low, They beat us to death. They were also using Health and Armor hacks.
It happened at around 12:00 GMT. Even at this time, no admins were online. Even though we have the new admins like Mia, etc... This shows that ONLY SMAZZ is online is our timezone. This community does not understand how Smazz actually helped the server. People are hating on her 'Ponies'. Well for me, I don't care how much Ponies she posts, even if it's a million ponies I won't mind, because for me that is so much less than what we have to give her for being a very reponsible administrator. We owe her alot and people hate on her for immature reasons.
I went on teamspeak and tried to get help NOONE WAS THERE. Then someone appeared online, it was Smazz....

Hating on ponies? For me, Deal with it. We owe her ALOT more to her than you think.
If people won't do it, I will. Once again this is from the community, Thank you Smazz.
I hope this finally show that you guys NEED TO SAY A LITTLE THANKS TO HER.

A small look on out teamspeak.

<01:43:09> *** You are now talking in channel: "Need an Admin? Await here!"
<01:43:17> "Aaron_Lee": Admin needed, hacker and DMer IG
<01:53:21> "Smazz": Hey Derp.

Need a look from IG? Look.
Goes to show how important Smazz is. 28smxwj
Goes to show how important Smazz is. Be7sl1

Last edited by Aaron_Lee on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Goes to show how important Smazz is. Empty Re: Goes to show how important Smazz is.

Post by Matthew Reget Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 pm

This is CRAZY, the entire time we were trying to escape from the hackers and/or deal with them but they kept on TPing to us, flying to us, etc. I got one banned because he killed me with a combat shotgun. WE NEED MORE ADMINS!!!
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Goes to show how important Smazz is. Empty Re: Goes to show how important Smazz is.

Post by Sonerin Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Because this thread will make us leave the things she has done in the past, and make her an admin again.

She had it coming. If she wanted to stay as an admin and help the server, she could stop with her idiotic way of gaining attention.

There are other people with her timezone. The server can upgrade its anti-hack too.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Matt wrote:WE NEED MORE ADMINS!!!

We don't need more admins. We need Smazz. Nothing more, nothing less.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Sonerin wrote:Because this thread will make us leave the things she has done in the past, and make her an admin again.

She had it coming. If she wanted to stay as an admin and help the server, she could stop with her idiotic way of gaining attention.

There are other people with her timezone. The server can upgrade its anti-hack too.

Idiotic way of getting attention... Grow up. You'll understand more once the hackers come to you while your delivering a speech IC, infront of a crowd and some clown gets a combat shotgun and kills eveyone.

She does NOT want to help the server because of people who don't appreciate her enough. Imagine yourself, helping the server even if its 2am, maybe even 3 or 4... And what do people do to you? They critisize you. Put yourself onto her shoes.

Remember, being an admin is a job. WITHOUT PAYMENT. At least show some appreciation.
Even if my teachers IRL get payed, I find some time to say Thank You to them.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Matt wrote:WE NEED MORE ADMINS!!!

We don't need more admins. We need Smazz. Nothing more, nothing less.

We don't need an admin who hacks other players' passwords and is "obsessed" with MLP to seem unique and different in the server's population.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 pm

We need smazz back, we need nazz back. We don't need sonerin though, that troll's too derp.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 pm

I know that I'm not really the one to talk but whining about this kind of stuff won't help at all. . .Next time a hacker comes IG take SS's with proof of him breaking rules then quit the game. . .No need to stay IG and beat them back since that would just make them to want to annoy you all more.
Also, I don't really understand why you all do such a big deal about Smazz and Nazz leaving, it was their choice. . .And it's funny how other admins who were maybe more active left but none of the players reacted like this time.

Don't mind my retarded english skills, I'm really tired at the moment <.<
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Sonerin wrote:Because this thread will make us leave the things she has done in the past, and make her an admin again.

Fuck off, will you.. ?

You know NO ONE wants you here anymore, due to your idiotic Nazi 'jokes' ..
We have lost lots of players- CAUSE OF YOU.
Do a favor for all of us- and leave.

@On Topic -

Kthxbai, hun.. Hit ya'rr on Hamaa-haachiii.. o.o
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:37 pm

This thread made me hate people (more)
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Dr.Chucky wrote: I know that I'm not really the one to talk but whining about this kind of stuff won't help at all. . .Next time a hacker comes IG take SS's with proof of him breaking rules then quit the game. . .No need to stay IG and beat them back since that would just make them to want to annoy you all more.
Also, I don't really understand why you all do such a big deal about Smazz and Nazz leaving, it was their choice. . .And it's funny how other admins who were maybe more active left but none of the players reacted like this time.

We didn't log out BECAUSE WE WERE HAVING A SPEECH. We even tried doing it in dillimore untill we've found out that hacker has TP hacks. Its not likeley the eeded players come IG by coinsidence.

Making a Big Deal About Smazz... Of course I am. Think of the chaos that is happening without her.

and finally it was not just her choice she wanted to leave. She only started to want to leave BECAUSE OF TROLLS, HATERS, PEOPLE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO DO A HELL"A THINGS FOR'EM.

Another one:
Your an admin and there is a hacker. RIGHT NOW. You have time to check the forums but not give 1 mins to come IG, Ban, Log out.
This is why I claim as one of the best admins we've had. [Oct 12, 13]

And maybe you'll say: Noone told me or posted on forums. Well Samara didn't need that. She stayed Online. Even though she was practicing her zombie make-up, SHE WAS THERE TO PROTECT US.

EDIT: Here's Proof.
https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t4671-sandi_beganovic-dm-armor-hacks-hp-hacks
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:04 pm

@Chucky They were harassed over ponies.

We need them BACK.

Smazz especially.

Seriously, shit needs to change in the adminteam, all inactive admins need to be fuckin' replaced. ._.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 pm

If you ask me. We got too much admins already for our playerbase, and yet no-one is active from them? How about you get your shit together and put admins from each timezone? Not just from one ffs. In my timezone I only see admins on the night and nothing more. >.>

Example: Ariel, she was a good admin if she wouldnt do the stuff that got her demoted. She also helped and kicked all the hackers, I was with her timezone and she did a hell of a job with hackers, no warning, ajail, simply ban. We need to be more stricter with this shit.

Also, Nazz/Smazz should come back ._. If not, then this shit goes to chaos.

@Sonerin, he's right dude, we lost a lot of players due to your nazi 'jokes' and trolling, so please, gtfo, everyone already hates you and there's no need for you to stay, you are just ruining VHRP, we were pretty good on our own without you. Now look where it brought us with your trolling and shit, also, someone told me you were like: Ow please lemme be wolf pls pls pls and now when you werent accepted you whine about them as its not WVH:RP... So please, gtfo.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Hacker was dealt with.

Well done Chuck, Sam, you had plenty of time to catch up on the forums, but couldn't go IG to ban a hacker.
Great work.

Hacker got kicked various times, then Rudy jumped on and banned him.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Dr.Chucky wrote: I know that I'm not really the one to talk but whining about this kind of stuff won't help at all. . .Next time a hacker comes IG take SS's with proof of him breaking rules then quit the game. . .No need to stay IG and beat them back since that would just make them to want to annoy you all more.

We didn't log out BECAUSE WE WERE HAVING A SPEECH. We even tried doing it in dillimore untill we've found out that hacker has TP hacks. Its not likeley the eeded players come IG by coinsidence.

Making a Big Deal About Smazz... Of course I am. Think of the chaos that is happening without her.

and finally it was not just her choice she wanted to leave. She only started to want to leave BECAUSE OF TROLLS, HATERS, PEOPLE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO DO A HELL"A THINGS FOR'EM.

Another one:
Your an admin and there is a hacker. RIGHT NOW. You have time to check the forums but not give 1 mins to come IG, Ban, Log out.

And maybe you'll say: Noone told me or posted on forums. Well Samara didn't need that. She stayed Online. Even though she was practicing her zombie make-up, SHE WAS THERE TO PROTECT US.

You do realise that I can barely even have time to get on the PC?
As I've aleardy said to other players I'm trully busy IRL studying, as for the forum. . I get on it as small breaks, keeping updated on stuff.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Dr.Chucky wrote:
Aaron_Lee wrote:

Another one:

You do realise that I can barely even have time to get on the PC?
As I've aleardy said to other players I'm trully busy IRL studying, as for the forum. . I get on it as small breaks, keeping updated on stuff.

Leave the admin team then. Make room for someone who can be active.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:52 pm

EDIT: This post is/was full of crap.

DON'T even bother to read it...

Last edited by Nicolas on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fml?)
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm

To the savages with brain damage above me; I'm not here to make friends. You have the freedom to stay away from me. I don't need friends, fuck you and your shit.

Apparently, I am an evil villain who wants to fuck shit up because;

1. I got the wolf system changed/limited.
2. I don't want to see MLP memes being posted everywhere.
3. I am not a big fan of Samara.
4. My political ideas don't satisfy your itch.

I don't like Samara, I didn't like the wolves the way they were so I had them changed, I don't want to see MLP around the forums, I am a racial realist and I hate religion. You hate me?

Well then, fucking this:

Goes to show how important Smazz is. VqiT4
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Yep, i hate you, ^^.
\(^-^\o)
(o/^-^)/
Ha-te. Ha-te. Ha-te!
Hate everything, hate everyone!
Ye-hha. yehhaa!
Now.. SRSLY GUYS? >Sad
Altho srsly, Sonerin, stop nazi trolling, not funny anymore.

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Goes to show how important Smazz is. VqiT4

Epic Picture!
/saved

On Topic: We dont specifically need Smazz, we need active admins and admins from different timezones. Instead we have admins who hardly come on and ones who are always on the same timezone.

Last edited by Walker on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Walker wrote:On Topic: We dont specifically need Smazz, we need active admins and admins from different timezones. Instead we have admins who hardly come on and ones who are always on the same timezone.

Agreed. Smazz isn't a miracle that happened to the server. She is an ordinary person, but annoying. She's not the only person who could be an admin on this server. She couldn't do her job though, and I'm glad she got demoted.

tagtag wrote:Yep, i hate you, ^^.
\(^-^\o)
(o/^-^)/
Ha-te. Ha-te. Ha-te!
Hate everything, hate everyone!
Ye-hha. yehhaa!
Now.. SRSLY GUYS? >Sad
Altho srsly, Sonerin, stop nazi trolling, not funny anymore.

Where is this "NAZI NAZI TERD REICH TÖRLLÖLÖ" trolling you are talking about? Go on, show me.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Seanykins wrote:

Fuck off, will you.. ?

You know NO ONE wants you here anymore, due to your idiotic Nazi 'jokes' ..

I don't want him to go.

Hell I even agree with a lot of the things he says.

Smazz wrote:Leave the admin team then. Make room for someone who can be active.
I wasn't aware that the administration team was limited to a certain number? Oh wait it's not, plus Chuck/Derek's a more than capable admin when he's active.

Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:25 am

1 Ponies are shit
2 You did kinda troll with em.
3 Hackers ganna Hack
4 Admins ganna admin
5 Shut the fuck up and quit bitching. people come and go. That was samaras choice to leave. Making a topic about why absolutly need HER and not a new or other admin isent going to bring her back.
6 Narwhals For the win.
H: I heart Nazi's
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 am

Yes smazz was a good admin but by no means has the server all of a sudden gone to shit. Hackers come and go is part of gamming unfortunatly like it has been said get proof and stick it out. You come on here moaning i only see a couple of people SS and the reporting hackers the admins can only ban players they do it and a fair number of hackers arnt stupid they will check to see if admins are on and wait.

Seriously everyone needs to remember this is a GAME. Stop all this bitchin about MLP and the hate on each other my advice don't like somethingdon't read it if you find its that unbarable to read "welcome to the internet" what did you expect.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 am

I agree with Aaron, Smazz is a really important admin. She's the only admin online in our timezone. We needed her rather than you think. People hate the poney? Don't bother about it, if you hate it just do nothing. I have known Smazz since last year back in the last server I played. My cousin was the one who introduce her to me in game. That time she's not an admin, I remembered her refueling a helicopter at the fuel station back in the last server. You guys should be grateful about her. If you hate her, just ignore her then. Don't even bother about the pony thing. What's important is she's doing her job very well.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next