VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gates and mapped sign for Solair Industries

4 posters

Go down

Gates and mapped sign for Solair Industries Empty Gates and mapped sign for Solair Industries

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Hello!

So basically, if you've not read my app about my faction yet, here it is, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We need basically (if we get official) the sign out front of Solair Industries changed to 'P2bJ' and some gates added and a command just for our faction, as it is a front the gates are vital so that no-one finds out our REAL operations.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Gates and mapped sign for Solair Industries Empty Re: Gates and mapped sign for Solair Industries

Post by Terry Winston Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:49 pm

You could always try mapping/script it your self and then if you do well as a faction and become offical they will add it in.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Gates and mapped sign for Solair Industries Empty Re: Gates and mapped sign for Solair Industries

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:49 pm

machete wrote:You could always try mapping/script it your self and then if you do well as a faction and become offical they will add it in.

I can neither map nor script.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceey' Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:11 am

If you want I can map and script both the gates and the commands and send you the coding just incase it does go offical?

Iceey'
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:39 am

Iceey' wrote:If you want I can map and script both the gates and the commands and send you the coding just incase it does go offical?

Sure, thanks in advance. :3
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Was't this on LS:RP?...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Moriarty wrote:Was't this on LS:RP?...

I'm registered on there, but I rarely play it, I don't even know where the bank is lol. But this is for my faction when it becomes official.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down