VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**You spot a small group of people infront of the bank.**

5 posters

Go down

**You spot a small group of people infront of the bank.** Empty **You spot a small group of people infront of the bank.**

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 am

**As you are moving about Palomino, you spot a small group of of people speaking in front of the bank.**
**As you move closer, you notice a man speaking about the community.**

"Palomino is worth more than its getting. The large cities all receive goods from this small town, but what do they give back? We produce more fish than any other community in San Andreas, and what do they give you? A dollar a pound? Without Palomino, restaurants and homes wouldn't be able to enjoy the fish we provide. They'd have to buy from San Fierro docks, which are polluted and disgusting. This is only one of many things I'd like to change in Palomino, but I'll need your support to be success full. Any questions?"
**The man smiles and looks around at the small group, then to you.**

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

**You spot a small group of people infront of the bank.** Empty Re: **You spot a small group of people infront of the bank.**

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:42 am

**Romeo Kovacs walks by and hears part of the speech, he stops and replies: **

" Yeah, i've got a question, what can you do about this whole "local people not fishing" situation? 90 percent of the town only sells guns, food, drugs and a lot of stuff, but they never go down to the Laggoon to fish! "

**Romeo Kovacs crosses his arms as he waits for a reply.**
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

**You spot a small group of people infront of the bank.** Empty Re: **You spot a small group of people infront of the bank.**

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:01 am

**Robin turns and quickly answers.**
"If you offer the people a job that pays well without the risk of imprisonment, which to you think they will do. If we offer more dollars per pound, fishing will rise, giving the people more money to spend, allowing businesses to profit. As for the illegal drugs and weapons, local law enforcement will be give permission to crack down and search more than usually for a short period, lets say, a week."
**Robin looks around again**
"Keep the questions coming."

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 am

**Romeo smiles and nods, asking another question to the man.**

"And what if the fishing business somehow comes to a stop?. The town will run out of supplies and money! "
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 am

**Robin remains calm and continues talking.**
"Nonsense, this town already has many dedicated fishermen. We simply provide them with proper fishing boats and they can fish in the waters to the East of Palomino. With the profit from the fish, we can pay and supply the fishermen with equipment they wouldn't imagine using."
**Robin crosses his arms and looks around.**
"Anything else, doesn't have to be about fishing in Palomino."

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm

*Jason_Case (Commonly known as Anarchy99) runs by and sends a rotten egg at the banks door*
FISHIIIIIIIIIEEEES
((Sorry but my char is completely mad))

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 pm

**Robin blankly stares at the man before speaking to the crowd**
"I will also organize groups that help the community with finances, taxes, welfare, and medical needs."
**Robin looks back at Jason**

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:07 pm

**David approaches Robin as he opens his mouth speaking**
"The crime rate in Palomino Creek is too god damn high. Fishing is nice to those who have patience but it does not pay out very much as its 1$ per pound"
**David makes an :/ Face as he waites for a reply**
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:11 pm

**Realizing this is a political speech, Lerin Pendus approaches Robin, tapping him on his shoulder**

Sir, may I talk with you someday in confidence?
**Robin may or may not recognize Lerin as a political party candidate**
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:01 pm

**Robin smiles and replies to the men**
"As I stated earlier, San Andreas receives a majority of there fish and seafood from Palomino. We should reward our fishermen with better fishing equipment and a better pay rate."
**Robin turns to Lerin**
"It would be a pleasure, sir."

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:24 pm

**Lerin smiles and replies**

"Wonderful, what is your cellphone number?"
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down