VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo Robert Kovacs [Cadet Application]

2 posters

Go down

Romeo Robert Kovacs [Cadet Application] Empty Romeo Robert Kovacs [Cadet Application]

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:23 am

In Character

Full name: Romeo Robert Kovacs

Race: Caucasian/White.

Date of Birth: May Third, 1984.

Place of Birth: Montgomery, Red County, State of San Andreas.

Current active address: 43 Palomino Creek.

Available phone number(s): 1010239

Education: School, High School and the USMC Martial Arts Academy.

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: Cashier/Manager of the General Store located in Palomino Creek.

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Staff Sgt. USMC 1st Force Recoinnassance Company.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes.
Have you ever been arrested?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: ----

Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: ----

Biography (Must be over 200 words): Well i'm just a regular USMC Veteran, i've been here and there, so this is my story.
My mother -Michelle Kovacs- and my father -Michael Bourne- met while my father was in a USMC parade and my mother was a journalist for the local newspaper, 1 year later, they decided to get married and so, 9 months after the wedding, a beautiful , i'm not cocky..that's what they all said, and healthy baby was born, so in honor to my mother...my father decided that i had to use her last name, they looked around for "normal" names for a boy..and out of nowhere, my father said "Romeo" ...as he remembered the callsign in his One-One unit -Romeo-, my mother saw that name as a brilliant idea.

Some years later, my parents sent me to a school in Los Santos, where i was a subject of constant bully attack, one day, without thinking about it twice, i finally got topped by the constant beating, and i fought back, but the outcome was horrible, i got my ass kicked a lot due to the lack of fighting skills...and so, i began my story as a Jiu-Jitsu apprentice after i started my first year in High School, and at the age of 18, i've joined the United States Marine Corps with my parents permission to do so, after 2 years of active training in both Firearms and Hand-to-Hand Combat schools, i was on my first tour heading to the Middle-East directly into the warzone.

After a couple of years in combat, without a single letter or phone call, i've found out about the death of both my parents, without any hope left, i packed my things from my house and moved to Palomino Creek, i've bought a house, i took a job as a General Store cashier or manager and now i'm trying to use some of my experience into the Law Enforcement area, to see if i can be an example for today's youth.

Out of Character

First Name: Leonard or Lenny if you want to call me like that.
Last Name (Not required to answer): ((Privacy, Kthx.))
Do you have a working microphone?: Nope.
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed?: Teamspeak only.

Your server nickname: Romeo, Rome, Lenny, Zero, Bishop, BB, Nub and Cupcake.

Past characters and factions: Bishop Bourne -Sheriff's Department and EMS-.

How long have you been a member of this server?: Around...9-10 months.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes, i've been banned for "Trolling", not proud of it.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Just to show some of the players that the SD is active, to see if i can improve my RP with some of the other characters (not mine OFC) and to assist some of my character's ICly friends, cops also.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes, LSRP, PR-RP, ZORP and RCRP.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Roleplay experience...yes, and Law Enforcement? Not sure, maybe some of the crimes ..
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: Good luck, i'll need it u.u.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Using your character and try to relate it with Real life-like problems and situations.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Mixing OOC information in the IC part of your Roleplay.
Example 1: "LOLZ I'M BEING ARRESTED, FUCK U CAWP LOOLOLOLOLO"
Example 2: "Hey Josh, i saw ur name above your HP bar."

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame...forcing actions towards other people's characters or doing impossible actions yourself.
/me makes a 360 No-Scope with his Sniper Rifle and gets a QUAAAAAAADD kill.
/me quickly shoves his knife up Josh's throat because he saw the future and knew that Josh was going to attack him.

Explain what is "gun from ass": Scrolling any kind of weapon without any Roleplay involved in it.

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples: "RP to win" is a commonly used term when it comes to people trying to make impossible or non-logical actions to achieve "victory" in their Roleplay and/or to avoid death in a certain situation.

/me uses his machinegun while he's heavily injured, shooting with 1 hand as he lands 5 headshots, trying to survive. (A real person would've died or less due to the wounds, not being able to land 5 perfect headshots with a single-handed machinegun.)

/me moves to the right quickly as the kick (which comes from behind such player) gets closer. (Clearly trying to avoid being harmed to stay "flawless".)

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me slides his right hand inside his jacket, reaching for his Sidearm as he flicks the safety to the "OFF" option, and he finally unholsters the Sidearm.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me takes his M60 from his hat and kills the person LOL.

Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Romeo Robert Kovacs [Cadet Application] Empty Re: Romeo Robert Kovacs [Cadet Application]

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 pm

((Not trying to push anyone into quick answers or anything but, BUMP.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Romeo Robert Kovacs [Cadet Application] Empty Re: Romeo Robert Kovacs [Cadet Application]

Post by Terry Winston Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Dear Mr Kovacs,

I would like to accept your written application please come down to the station for a formal interview.

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

((I'll stop-by IG when it's possible to go to the interview, can you wait?))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down