VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Have a Idea

3 posters

Go down

I Have a Idea Empty I Have a Idea

Post by Kurt Harning Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Hello well anyway I was thinking about how to make more RP for the server. I came up with a idea of making a tow truck company, sorry if someone beat me to it. When a police officer arrests someone for lets say a DUI, someone has to tow the car to a impound right? And if someone crashes their vehicle bad enough it wont run anymore they would have to call a tow truck to come get them. It would be good too because if lets say a officer runs out of fuel while patroling I could come and tow him to the gas station. I believe it would also create more jobs and more RP senarios, I was wondering if anyone would like to try it out for a bit if it fails well yeah you know.

P.S. This is my first post on any forum so sorry if its out of thread or anything.

Kurt Harning
Registered

Back to top Go down

I Have a Idea Empty Re: I Have a Idea

Post by Tom Boegs Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 pm

You mwan the Mechanic Job?
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Castauxus Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:02 pm

The Tow Truck Company would be the mechanic job, imo. And the impound would have to be done by the officers themselves (due to the possibility of people abusing their towing privileges).

That's my two cents on it :/
Castauxus
Castauxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down