VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN]

+4
Amanda Edwards
Max Woods
Alex Montgomery
Odin
8 posters

Go down

Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN] Empty Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN]

Post by Odin Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN] PCR

Red County Radio was founded by the CEO named David Reese in 2010, it's a new amateur radio station with a goal to kick the boredom out of Palomino and spread music all around it, David thought about that idea when he saw a few groups of individuals saying how doll their day is and in need of entertainment, he bought a few radio supplies and quickly started to advertise the station.
The station's location is still unknown, he keeps that to himself and not willing to tell.

You are able to tune to this station by simply going to his URL - Click here. You can also leave shoutouts and requests there to be played.
To those who are too lazy to stay at that URL can simply tune in by clicking a file that you can download to your own PC which is Here

DJ applications(PM me them with title: IG NAME - DJ application)
Code:

[b]1. Your DJ name:[/b]
[b]2. How long have you used Winamp:[/b]
[b]3. Why should I pick you:[/b]
[b]4. What genre will you play:[/b]
[b]5. Did you ever DJ before:[/b]
[b]6. How long can you DJ(in hours):[/b]
[b]7. Do you know how to host the radio on winamp:[/b]
[b]8. What time and day can you DJ in:[/b]
[b]9. Do you promise to always play requests and please the people who are tuning in:[/b]

Last edited by Odin on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 12 times in total
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN] Empty Re: Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Okay, play some proper music...x Bullet For My Valentine....C'mon x.

Back to top Go down

Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN] Empty Re: Red County Radio [Recruitment:OPEN]

Post by Alex Montgomery Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:21 pm

-A messy application is sent to David, requesting to be the secondary DJ-
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:22 pm

ToBeIsNotToBe wrote:Okay, play some proper music...x Bullet For My Valentine....C'mon x.

Totaly... Put also Parkway drive please, maybe System of a down also?
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 pm

People, stop trying to look cool by sharing your musical knowledge, request these songs to him if he's online.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:31 pm

There is a small box in that url I gave that you can leave requests, dont spam useless crap there.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Edwards Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:59 pm

- You recieve an application, hand written, requesting to become one of the DJs - (( If you want me to PM you one, I'll do so ... >.o ))
Amanda Edwards
Amanda Edwards
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : La... La... Land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Odin, what the server would really need would be a media faction. It can include radio, podcast, but can also be a media faction. This is good and unique, but if you're starting a radio faction why not use it at full potential.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:33 pm

If the radio is successful, I will pay for a long time host for it, so we get actual voice DJ's...

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 pm

I've made this specially for us to not just stand at the bank doing nothing, so you could be entertained and request songs to fit your rp style and etc, I will add lots of stuff this is currently on what you can call "Beta test" to see how well it goes, so far 15 tune ins is the record.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I wanted to bump this to recruit new DJ's who knows how to use winamp and can schedual timeline with me so the radio will keep on playing when I can't.
PM me with this code:
Code:

[b]1. Your DJ name:[/b]
[b]2. How long have you used Winamp:[/b]
[b]3. Why should I pick you:[/b]
[b]4. What genre will you play:[/b]
[b]5. Did you ever DJ before:[b]
[b]6. How long can you DJ(in hours):[/b]
[b]7. Do you know how to host the radio on winamp:[/b]
[b]8. What time and day can you DJ in:[/b]
[b]9. Do you promise to always play requests and please the people who are tuning in:[/b]
Send that to me and I'll look at it this evening.

Last edited by Odin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Reese Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 pm

1. Your DJ name: DJ Naz
2. How long have you used Winamp: Never used it before
3. Why should I pick you: Because im active,and i probably can help keep it on most of the time
4. What genre will you play: I'll play requests?
5. Did you ever DJ before: No
6. How long can you DJ(in hours): Well,if im in VHRP then i'll be DJ'ing.,so probably a long time
7. Do you know how to host the radio on winamp: No,willing to learn from you.[b]
[b]8. What time and day can you DJ in:Everyday,exept Tuesday and Wednesday

9. Do you promise to always play requests and please the people who are tuning in: Yeah sure,i promise.

Last edited by Webster on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tyler Reese
Tyler Reese
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Corvin Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm

1. Your DJ name: Dj sPARKS'
2. How long have you used Winamp: Since I truly started to listen to music.. YEARS.
3. Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I love music, it's my life, and I'd love to teach people what music really is, a life style.
4. What genre will you play: Rock, hard rock, heavy metal, punk. From AC/DC, Aerosmith, GN'R, Paramore, Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold. And the people's requests.
5. Did you ever DJ before: Yes, in parties and such, but not a radio.
6. How long can you DJ(in hours): You tell me.
7. Do you know how to host the radio on winamp: Yes, I do.
8. What time and day can you DJ in: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the afternoon.
9. Do you promise to always play requests and please the people who are tuning in: For sure! That's the DJ's duty. But of course, sometimes I'll pick some songs too.

Niklaus Corvin
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Webster wrote:1. Your DJ name: DJ Naz
2. How long have you used Winamp: Never used it before
3. Why should I pick you: Because im active,and i probably can help keep it on most of the time
4. What genre will you play: I'll play requests?
5. Did you ever DJ before: No
6. How long can you DJ(in hours): Well,if im in VHRP then i'll be DJ'ing.,so probably a long time
7. Do you know how to host the radio on winamp: No,willing to learn from you.[b]
[b]8. What time and day can you DJ in:Everyday,exept Tuesday and Wednesday

9. Do you promise to always play requests and please the people who are tuning in: Yeah sure,i promise.

Salvatore_Rigante wrote:1. Your DJ name: Dj sPARKS'
2. How long have you used Winamp: Since I truly started to listen to music.. YEARS.
3. Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I love music, it's my life, and I'd love to teach people what music really is, a life style.
4. What genre will you play: Rock, hard rock, heavy metal, punk. From AC/DC, Aerosmith, GN'R, Paramore, Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold. And the people's requests.
5. Did you ever DJ before: Yes, in parties and such, but not a radio.
6. How long can you DJ(in hours): You tell me.
7. Do you know how to host the radio on winamp: Yes, I do.
8. What time and day can you DJ in: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the afternoon.
9. Do you promise to always play requests and please the people who are tuning in: For sure! That's the DJ's duty. But of course, sometimes I'll pick some songs too.

Alright you two got Accepted. I'll tell everything in game and how to configure.
The schedule will be posted later on.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Note: Not sure if your actually playing music, but the pls and site wont work
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down