VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forcing a Character Kill.

+3
Marcus Campbell
Max Woods
Simon Bourne
7 posters

Go down

Forcing a Character Kill. Empty Forcing a Character Kill.

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 pm

So..the crime rate in the server is kinda...low these days, but some people still look for a stupid idea to use their weapons against a human/non-human target....

Most of the people in Palomino Creek act like this when they have a pistol and they see an annoying person:
Forcing a Character Kill. Humanl10

And they act all badass and shit after they kill someone, because HEY, it's a videogame!

But no, this should be the outcome of a person killing another one:
Forcing a Character Kill. Ptsd_b10

But really, many of you create a LOLARMY character and never RP the outcomes of actual military combat, such as PTSD, Shell Shock and many other mental disorders. So i'm now talking about forcing CK's to the NORMAL people that kill for stupid reasons...

What do you think about this? (nololflamewarplzkthx)
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Forcing a Character Kill. Empty Re: Forcing a Character Kill.

Post by Max Woods Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Agreed on the killing but not on the CK... That's seriusly too strict in my opinion. A good ajail for non-rp should do it. . . But hey, this is PC; you walk in an ally and someone jumps on you from a roof and bite you... Rolling Eyes IRL You'd kill yourself if you'd kill someone else... My friend's uncle hang himself due to thinking he accidently killed someone in a car crash ~_~...
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 am

I like this suggestion though I think CK would be to much of a force,How would you like to have an Level 20 Acc being CKed and account-banned?Would you like to start over?Guess not.Now I do see alot of people don't RP the guns or are like cold hearted when killing someone.Anyway,thought I'd share my oppinion.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:22 am

Romeo ...didn't you have a LOLARMY guy? and didn't you carry that deagle and kill people? Just sayin
And i disagree.. yeah people would feel guilty about killing someone... but not someone who they had a problem with. or someone who deserved it. Imean really deserved it. and then there are those who just don't give two shits...im not ganna lie there are way to many of em on this server.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:31 am

God such whiners, just fucking play and kill, this is a fucking game enjoy it and stop bitching about everything in it and try making it so real life like cause then this will be boring as hell. It is supoused to be escape from reality not Playing yourself in A game
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 am

Honestly, I have to agree with Odin on this one. pretty much all of the people Roleplay Gangsters/mafia/cops/ex-army. If we all RPed average joes this would be extremely boring. I mean, half the people who play SA-MP RP (Including myself) Do this to escape reality, RP a cool soldier or cop or mafia hitman. I don't come in here and start Roleplaying the sit behind a desk, eat a sammich, go home to my studio apartment and feed the cat. No, I want action. And don't tell me to go to a DM server because I still want Roleplay. If we all RPed being depressed after killing someone, the server would be called Go cry Emo kid Roleplay. And in real life, yes some people do have a tolerance to violence. NOBODY RPs an average joe in this server. NOBODY has never ICly killed someone and brushed it off instead of RPing the depression and that stuff. If we all are forced to RP average joes that kill themselves after every time we kill someone, we will have ZERO players.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:34 am

The whole point of roleplay is to..Act...Roleplay should always be more akin to a setting in a book or a movie...Rather than real life..You RP to RP something..Dramatic...interesting.
If you're just doing what you could be in real life....Where's the fun?...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down