VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A suggestion to bring players in here

3 posters

Go down

A suggestion to bring players in here Empty A suggestion to bring players in here

Post by Midnight Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 pm

I have thought the first time registering in here that this server was more a RPG like "Cop 'n' Robber" or something like that...then I just realised that it is about RP...

I believe the Vampire race should be hidden from the new players,actually putting the Embrace suggestion...

And maybe changing the name of the Server with Red County RP or other stuff...
Maybe the Vampire Feature should be hidden...
Like editing Forum,Server commands and all...

Forum can be something like Country RP
Server Vampire related commands can be shown at /help only by being a vampire...
Vampire usergroup can becreated in forum so only the members (vampires) can have access on the vampire related features in forum...

That way the people will join the server,since it would looks more a RP one than a RPG one...
The Vampire stuff would be hidden,and more realistic...
And a LOT of metagame would be erased...

I already know that many people will not agree with me but,who cares...Don't tell me that this system is good because IT IS NOT! We get ONE active player every 2 weeks...So don't tell me that everything is gonig allright...This server is pretty down...If there will be no changes there won't me more players than the usual 2-3 average during the day nor 6-7 during the evening...

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

A suggestion to bring players in here Empty Re: A suggestion to bring players in here

Post by Chris_Bell Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Very seldom do I ever post in a suggestion,but this is amazing
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

A suggestion to bring players in here Empty Re: A suggestion to bring players in here

Post by Akira Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 pm

/Support Nice Suggestion Brother,
Akira
Akira
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I always online when I am on school holiday . Sometimes I online alone . I know it's kinda boring while no one is online . Sometimes I waited for player to come in and sometime I go fishing and plan some stuff . I like to roam around the city . My problem on this server is there is so many people that like to POWER GAMING and Ram Kill . They also do REVENGE KILL . Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down