VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CCTV Footage] Sheriff's Department

5 posters

Go down

[CCTV Footage] Sheriff's Department Empty [CCTV Footage] Sheriff's Department

Post by Amanda Edwards Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 pm

**As you look through the CCTV you come through this: **

**You see a masked man, running to the entrance, dropping a bloody plastic bag**

**If you look inside it, you notice Taylor Woods body parts, and also a cut off head**
Amanda Edwards
Amanda Edwards
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : La... La... Land.

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage] Sheriff's Department Empty Re: [CCTV Footage] Sheriff's Department

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:17 am

**A woman in an outfit sits inside a room full of technologies, smoking a cigarette as she notices a video. Then she puts a smile on her face as she rubs her palms together thinking about something as she begin to edit the video.**
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage] Sheriff's Department Empty Re: [CCTV Footage] Sheriff's Department

Post by Max Woods Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:27 am

(( Firstly, the CCTV Aint in the sky -.-, we mapped where the CCTV's are you are just making these spots up... But whatever ))

** Taylor goes his usuall day looking at the CCTV recordings eating donuts **
"Heh, maybe they wanted to wear gloves on this one... Poor guy, he's so getting busted..."
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 am

**DeRon walks around watching the video**
"Is it possible to get a plate on that sultan. Looks familiar. I'm not good with the video enhancement stuff."
**DeRon leans on the cabinet waiting for a response**

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Edwards Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:23 pm

(( Erm, Ratsmon.. all I see is one CCTV camera on the garage, I'll delete this and just void the roleplay if you want? ))
Amanda Edwards
Amanda Edwards
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Odd wrote:(( Erm, Ratsmon.. all I see is one CCTV camera on the garage, I'll delete this and just void the roleplay if you want? ))

(( Nah, keep it, just pointing out something. xD btw. How did you make the "Cam 1", "Cam 2" thing D:? I wanna learn that so badly how to put it in. ))
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm

**The man gets buttfucked by the Sheriff Department staff located inside and outside the building, also arrested.**
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Edwards Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Ratsmon wrote:
Odd wrote:(( Erm, Ratsmon.. all I see is one CCTV camera on the garage, I'll delete this and just void the roleplay if you want? ))

(( Nah, keep it, just pointing out something. xD btw. How did you make the "Cam 1", "Cam 2" thing D:? I wanna learn that so badly how to put it in. ))

(( Easy ^^, if you use camtasia you could add a call out, and stretch it to the whole clip Very Happy, I could show you a tutorial in a later time if I'm not busy with school work etc... ))
Amanda Edwards
Amanda Edwards
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down