VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werelions, Simba and Pumonca (Information purely from World of Darkness Wiki) [DONT HATE]

+7
Raiden Akimoto
Jamie Steel
Kevin Alymer
Tom Boegs
Jericho Phelps
Sean Phelps
Ferdinand Brixius
11 posters

Go down

Werelions, Simba and Pumonca (Information purely from World of Darkness Wiki) [DONT HATE] Empty Werelions, Simba and Pumonca (Information purely from World of Darkness Wiki) [DONT HATE]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:32 am

Ok, so I was talking to Sean just on MSN about WoD, Werewolves, Werecoyotes. Etc. It got me thinking, what if we had Werecats?..

Well, here goes. Werecats (I'll leave all the abilities, auspices, rites to whoever becomes leader if this is made); the tribe could, if Lions area chosen, called "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", the 'Simba' are one of the nine remaining tribes of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Simba are also modeled after the lions of Africa, they are not villains; they are magnificent lords, slayers of demons. They believe that humans must be put into place, cities into graveyards, lions are proven right.

In the minds of Simba, demons can be traced to the roots of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Simba have rites of initiation and rank.

Ok, so here's a question you will all probably ask, "How did they get to San Andreas/America?", here's the answer.

The Triangle Trade landed several Simba in the America, most of them have a sworn allegiance to their tribe. They are also power-hungry, and will do anything to gain power for themselves, or their tribe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pumonca

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], are indigenous creatures (Werecougars) to the North American continent, (Canada, Alaska, U.S.A). They dislike europeans for the changes they have bought to their land and people, though they find their aggressive drive and imagination fascinating. They may live live in North America, but they do not choose their lovers exclusively; but even the most adventurous Pumonca prefer to live in their ancestral terroritory, any trip overseas is sure to be a short one.

The Pumonca sat at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fire, and fought alongside the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came. Immigrant Garou's crossed claws with the native shapeshifters and so the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came.

Nowadays, Pumonca tend to walk alone, though they still maintain a bond to the land.

Last edited by Shitbrix on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pumonca)
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Werelions, Simba and Pumonca (Information purely from World of Darkness Wiki) [DONT HATE] Empty Re: Werelions, Simba and Pumonca (Information purely from World of Darkness Wiki) [DONT HATE]

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 am

I realise, I may have made a mistake on writing up on Simba, Pumonca seems more realistic, as they are cougars. I'll edit this ASAP.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Werelions, Simba and Pumonca (Information purely from World of Darkness Wiki) [DONT HATE] Empty Re: Werelions, Simba and Pumonca (Information purely from World of Darkness Wiki) [DONT HATE]

Post by Sean Phelps Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:07 am

God.. Damnit.. I just gave you that damn book and you already want to go buttfuzzle people in werecat forms!? -.-
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:08 am

Seanykins wrote:God.. Damnit.. I just gave you that damn book and you already want to go buttfuzzle people in werecat forms!? -.-

Mo'fucka you cancelled sending it.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:42 pm

If we get werecats, i got dibs on wererats

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Strange i was thinking about exactly the same thing yesterday.

But uhh..
Lol?
Werewolves vs Werecats.
lol
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:21 pm

We don't need this much diversity in VHRP. Vampire and werewolves are more popular in folklore and today than what you mentioned. With the werewolves there's the wyrms, you may RP those if you're a werewolf, if you're human, I can put up a guide if people are interested. But no, we don't need more similar races.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:31 pm

There are also weresharks, maybe a player could swim in the creek constantly?

In all seriousness though they'd just be RPed the same way, there's no point.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Feganator wrote:There are also weresharks, maybe a player could swim in the creek constantly?

In all seriousness though they'd just be RPed the same way, there's no point.

Where did you get wereshark? They die when on the ground. Very Happy

On Topic: Werecats.. Charming and attractive.. Cmon, its charming and attractive, we dont want to see dogs in town everyday, where is the cat? Can I be cute cat? Very Happy
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh and Kevin,
I was thinking of..
Well yea..

Maybe for the players that want to rp a wolf.
Maybe make a race that's called just Wolf
Not a werewolf just Wolf.
That players can rp a wolf.
24/7

But not sure.
Dunno if there will remain enough humans though..
Maybe just an stupid idea.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:44 pm

No, because last time the race almost got removed due to those so called wolves you rped. They're werewolves, not wolves, this is not an animal server. Nor do I want to see people RP tame wolves around town.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 pm

You've got a point.
Just forgot what i said.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 pm

No... This is just a stupid idea to me. We allready have vampires and werewolfs, what next Warecats that just sounds so cheezy. If we have warecats the server would be fall of mythical creatures. And it would sound like a 2 year old game. Vampires and wolfs are enough. The sever is not Africa or a damn saffari

BIG NO SUPPORT, sorry.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Being a cat is better than being a wolf, so why not we add this? >.<
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Raiden wrote:Being a cat is better than being a wolf, so why not we add this? >.<

Seriously?
People saying wuff is okay.
But people saying Meow....
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Tomboeg wrote:
Raiden wrote:Being a cat is better than being a wolf, so why not we add this? >.<

Seriously?
People saying wuff is okay.
But people saying Meow....

Exactley this idea is just stupid, it's not sims pets... No offence but only a child would come up with these thoughts. RP'ing cats lol.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 pm

We need a WereKovacs or maybe a WereWookie, those are really awesome.

No but...this should go to the off topic part...or G.D..

@Emmet, change your siggy to a smaller picture...and your avatar too, i can't stand looking at that homo.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Werecats.

Lets add Zombies from The Masquerade game!

Or Ghosts and Spirits? Angels and Demons?

Uhm.. what did I forgot... Ohhh mages! Yeah, all them mages.

And one million more things.

The more, the better. Right?
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Zero. wrote:We need a WereKovacs or maybe a WereWookie, those are really awesome.

@Emmet, change your siggy to a smaller picture...and your avatar too, i can't stand looking at that homo.

I cant stand looking at your fucking poweranger, he looks like a retard who got a dick stuck in his ass! Moving like a gay boy

And plus this server is not a fucking safari, and it's not Africa... And defintley not the FUCKING LION KING. Will you get over your childish thoughts please. Thankyou................

IC: Shitbrix: Oh my god I am a werecat and your Simba!
IC: Unkown: Oh shit your a werecat, Meow!!
IC: SHitbrix: MEOW!!!!!! MEOW!!! GET OF THIS LAND Now MEOW!!!!!!!!!

LOLLOLOL that would be the RP if we added this shit stuff
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Werecat = cougar, lrn2read?

Also, I now know where you got your vamp information from, emmett.

Twilight. Thanks to your avatar. ._.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 pm

No i dont I just have that avatar cuz I like Twilight. The powers are not from twilight, thankyou very much
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Emmet, you post huge and wierd suggestions yourself and then hate at this?
Come one you gotta see the irony here!

Still i got dibs on wererats

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Emmett wrote:
Zero. wrote:We need a WereKovacs or maybe a WereWookie, those are really awesome.

I cant stand looking at your fucking poweranger, he looks like a retard who got a dick stuck in his ass! Moving like a gay boy

And plus this server is not a fucking safari, and it's not Africa... And defintley not the FUCKING LION KING. Will you get over your childish thoughts please. Thankyou................

IC: Shitbrix: Oh my god I am a werecat and your Simba!
IC: Unkown: Oh shit your a werecat, Meow!!
IC: SHitbrix: MEOW!!!!!! MEOW!!! GET OF THIS LAND Now MEOW!!!!!!!!!

LOLLOLOL that would be the RP if we added this shit stuff

FYI Edward Nooben, it's a Ninja, ever played Mortal Kombat? Go read some Twilight and stay out of the server, kthx.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 am

Stop hatin' y'all stop hatin'

As for all these additions, it'd only work if we had a significantly larger player base.

I'm talking between 50-100+ players consistently. That way the various races could all be added. However chances are we'll never reach that capacity so all we can do is dream Sad
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm

You sure 'boot tha' boy ?
We WILL reach the LSRP Player base in a few years- WE WILL! YEASH
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down