VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Law Suggestions.

+3
Raiden Akimoto
[Graziano]Adrian
Aro
7 posters

Go down

Vampire Law Suggestions. Empty Vampire Law Suggestions.

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Some laws that could maybe be added to the rules or laws of vampires.

Hunts must be inconspicuous, with victims unlikely to be missed; their
remains must be disposed of.

Hunting for Vitae is forribeden in TOWNS! Vampires shoudent be aloud to hunt in towns at all, due to CCTV and other dangerous reasons, they should try a method of hunting in to luring humans in to a far woodland.

Vampires should be forrbiden to inviting a human to their house.

No revealing your self to humans unless you are planning to kill them or turn them in to a Vampire.

Vampires and Wolves are not to be friends.

Vampires must keep far distance from humans and towns as much as they can.

Vampires need to keep to them selfs and their race as much as they can.

Vampires must change their terriorty or were they live frequentley.

Breaking the laws: If you break one law you get a second chance to REEDEM your self.

Breaking two laws, you will be PK'ed

Is suggested this because I dont think the vampires are putting much effort in. think as if you were a vampire in real life. You need to be cunning, intelligent, wise, mature and you need to keep to your self.

Also if you say there will be no RP to do. Fight with Were-Wolves, play a sports or do a hobbie with your vampire friends, train with your vampire friends, have fun fights, think of something to do. Vampires have their own fun.

But suggesting this laws if it gets addeded it does sound quiete strict, More abilities should be added to Vampires and Wolfs, such as /vampirethrow, you can throw someone very hard and high in the air. /vampirespeed should be changed to normal running speed for vampires. Vampires should automatically be able to jump higher than normal, much higher.

Why would you add this abilities, adding this laws would only make it fun if Vamps could jump high with out /learn and run really fast without /vampirespeed. And throw people high or something. This would keep players occupied and following these laws.

Last edited by Emmett on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Vampire Law Suggestions. Empty Re: Vampire Law Suggestions.

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Vampires must keep far distance from humans and towns as much as they can.
Are you serious? How are they going to choose their victim's? And where is the RP? Everyone will become human again because it's so boring as a vampire to stay all the time outside the town.
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 pm

As I said you choose your victim wisley and have a special method to lure them in to the woods. And plus your smell and stuff should lure them in, and I didint say never stay in town I am just saying like in general if you are not doing anything important dont stay in towns. You could be doing something better with your vamp friends in the woods, hobbies, sports, fighting with werewolfs? Sounds more fun than sitting in a town huh.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Emmett wrote:As I said you choose your victim wisley and have a special method to lure them in to the woods. And plus your smell and stuff should lure them in, and I didint say never stay in town I am just saying like in general if you are not doing anything important dont stay in towns. You could be doing something better with your vamp friends in the woods, hobbies, sports, fighting with werewolfs? Sounds more fun than sitting in a town huh.

Like the vampire rules said, you must feed once per week and choose victim wisely.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Raiden, that rule is basically scrapped, due to the new vampire system.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:57 pm

ArielV wrote:Raiden, that rule is basically scrapped, due to the new vampire system.

Yeah, vampires go like "OM NOM NOM NOM NECKZOR" every 2 minutes with the simple excuse of "Oh but i need bloooood...bloooodpool...amgut".
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Zero. wrote:
ArielV wrote:Raiden, that rule is basically scrapped, due to the new vampire system.

Yeah, vampires go like "OM NOM NOM NOM NECKZOR" every 2 minutes with the simple excuse of "Oh but i need bloooood...bloooodpool...amgut".

They can feed. They can't kill. Problem?
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 pm

I will destroy you.
Seriously.
You're worse than Raiden.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down