VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Ability Suggestions.

+8
Max Woods
ArielV
Raiden Akimoto
Odin
Jamie Steel
Aaron_Lee
Tom Boegs
Aro
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire Ability Suggestions. Empty Vampire Ability Suggestions.

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:35 pm

reAD rEAD READ!

I have changed it completely.

1- Run at speeds invicible to the human eye.

2. So much strength you could lift up a tree up with one hand.

3. A special ability Vampires have when they are first embraced.

4. Jump to about 20 meters in the air and 40 meters in width.

As result to such OP powers. These FOUR powers may only be used against other Vampires and Wolves

Good suggestion.

For every Bloodline/clan you have you should have a different Special ability.

Depending on your level. Younger Vampires are faster than older Vampires.

Older Vampires are stronger than younger Vampires

Younger Vampires are higher JUMPERS than older Vampires.

Vampire Special abilitys to offer: Speed, Strength, Jump. Some Vamps will be faster than others. Some will be stronger than others. Some will jump much higher than others.

In order to maintain Speed and Strength high you need to feed on blood. If you loose some blood you get slower and weaker.

We still have the normal Vampire abilities for the use of humans. But we reveal our true preadtor abilities to the others.

THE SAME GOES FOR WOLVES BUT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ABILITIES TO US BUT FAIR ABILITIES WE CAN COMPETE WITH. SUCH AS WOLFS SHOULD BE SLOWER THAN US BUT STRONGER THAN US.

In order to maintain speed, you need to restore energy by drinking blood. If you run fast alot you will loose blood quicker. The same goes for strength.

If you loose all of your blood and go in to a frenzy your body Pushes you to the limit and makes you really strong and extremley faster than other Vampires for a while, so it can push you in to finding blood. If you do not restore blood after that you will be extremley weak.

Speed- The speed is almost impossible to see by Wolves

Strength- Depending Wolves might be stronger than Vampires, but due to Vampires speed it makes them equal.

Younger Vampires will be weaker than older Vampires but stronger... What do I mean. Younger Vampires can run faster and jump higher. Young Vampires are more alert so at times they can be stronger.

A wolf will not be able to outrun a Vampire. But not all Vampires will be fast. Old vampires will be slower than invicble. Making their speed seeable by the human eye although an older Vampires speed will be up to speeds of 175-300mph. A younger Vampires speed is most likely to be to about the speeds of 500-800mph Why would this be invicble to the human eye. Because when the Vampire accelrates it immediatly goes to it's top speed 800mph. So it will be impossible to spot it as a car will take time to accelrate. Imagine me going 800mph in half a second? You wont see me. Older Vamps will have the same accelration.

Speed is a gift you are either awarded with speeds of 800mph or your not. But all Vampires will have the normal speed of 175-300mph. Some will be faster than others. And some will be stronger. You can not do anything to change your speed permantley. Although if you go in to a frenzy your body cant deal with its self so your speed and strength changes dramatically. Speed goes up about 300mph higher and strength goes up alot. But it wont last you will soon get weaker because you have no blood, causing you to go in topor.

You can increaese your speed temporary by drinking blood in a daily basis. Make sure your restoring energy and resting. A vampire who drinks healhlity and rests, not sleeps... rests will definentley run faster than others and be stronger.

Last edited by Emmett on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 9 times in total
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Vampire Ability Suggestions. Empty Re: Vampire Ability Suggestions.

Post by Tom Boegs Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Okay okay..

But not a little overpowered..
Tell me..

How are the Humans able to kill a vampire, well let's say defeat (in order to survive) ?
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 pm

I see were your coming from and I understand your point, on the other hand I am not suggesting for an extreme imrpovement and I made a-nother suggestion. STAY AWAY FROM HUMANS, AND KEEP TO YOUR SELF. If this gets addedd the law woudent let Vampires use these abilities on humans unless they are hunting. So we could put it this away. These abilities could be used to fight wolves, or to play a sport with your vampire friends. Not nescarrly just killing humans.

hunting properties, only aloud to hunt at a certain place. A-nother suggestion I made NEVER aloud to hunt in towns. The human must be lured in to a far forest and the remains must be disposed off.

The hall point is for humans not to know that Vampires exist, so humans wont need to be defeating Vampires. By a-nother suggestion I made by keeping to your self these abilities should only be used in extreme matters or when your privatley playing a sports or something. Vampires that use this abilities in public will be PK'ed thats my thoughts, humans will survive easily if VAMPIRES STICK TO THEM SELFS Smile
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Emmett wrote:I see were your coming from and I understand your point, on the other hand I am not suggesting for an extreme imrpovement and I made a-nother suggestion. STAY AWAY FROM HUMANS, AND KEEP TO YOUR SELF. If this gets addedd the law woudent let Vampires use these abilities on humans unless they are hunting. So we could put it this away. These abilities could be used to fight wolves, or to play a sport with your vampire friends. Not nescarrly just killing humans.

hunting properties, only aloud to hunt at a certain place. A-nother suggestion I made NEVER aloud to hunt in towns. The human must be lured in to a far forest and the remains must be disposed off.

The hall point is for humans not to know that Vampires exist, so humans wont need to be defeating Vampires. By a-nother suggestion I made by keeping to your self these abilities should only be used in extreme matters or when your privatley playing a sports or something. Vampires that use this abilities in public will be PK'ed thats my thoughts, humans will survive easily if VAMPIRES STICK TO THEM SELFS Smile

No No No.... No.... VAMPRIES NEED TO GO TO HUMANS in order to feed. They don't always stay away. From what I have read you want to make vampires over powered but for them to stay away from humans? Pfft... No. Humans have the technology to kill vampires [Guns]

You say vampires stay away from humans in town. but what are the chances a human will survive from a vampire in the woods? None. Think about humans. I do understand your point because I was a vamprie as well and I thought of myself as pwoerful but, when I got racechanged I finally understood how humans capacity was low. One of these are weapon licenses. Humans need weapon licenses in order to use their skills. [Weapon skill]. But, do vampires need vampire licenses to use it? No. THis is why Vampire and Wolves are already too overpowered, not mentioning some of vampire go ''invisible''... What the Fuck. Why do you want these things to make more vampires more powerful? Vampires can already go ''invisible'' and you want more. Wolves can use fear gifts and shit too. Which is very unfair for Humans already. Give humans a chance to survive in an attack.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Dude your not reading my thread propley. People just read the first few words and comment. I am not telling Vampires to stay away from humans when they feed. But they should keep to them selfs. It's like a zombie talking to humans and making human friends, it dosent go. Vampires are suppost to be predeators that are designed to kill not to meet humans and be friends with them. And that is the hall point Humans must be smart to stay away from the woods. Vampires must find a method to drink their blood. It's hard for both of them. And it's not unfair Vampires and wolfs are suppost to be top predators their designed to kill! Humans are not designed to KILL. They are designed to live a normal happy life. Humans should be smart to stay away from these things. It's not hard to stay away from a vampire biting you, dont go in alleyways, forests and dont get lured. And as I said these abilities can only be used in extreme matters or when your doing something personal. You need to read my THREAD PROPLEY...
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Emmett wrote:Dude your not reading my thread propley. People just read the first few words and comment. I am not telling Vampires to stay away from humans when they feed. But they should keep to them selfs. It's like a zombie talking to humans and making human friends, it dosent go. Vampires are suppost to be predeators that are designed to kill not to meet humans and be friends with them. And that is the hall point Humans must be smart to stay away from the woods. Vampires must find a method to drink their blood. It's hard for both of them. And it's not unfair Vampires and wolfs are suppost to be top predators their designed to kill! Humans are not designed to KILL. They are designed to live a normal happy life. Humans should be smart to stay away from these things. It's not hard to stay away from a vampire biting you, dont go in alleyways, forests and dont get lured. And as I said these abilities can only be used in extreme matters or when your doing something personal. You need to read my THREAD PROPLEY...

I am reading the thread properly.
And no, Humans do have the capacity to kill. I myself have already shopped off the legs of a vampire and cut his fingers one by one. Don't underestimate humans though... Remember, 55 million people died in WW2 alone. All by human technology. And not all Humans desire a happy life. Some of us desire to save the Human race from Vampries. And don't go to the alley ways? Please, give some areas from crimes to be done. The crime rate is decreasing dramaticaly. And don't rage. I don't appreciate it one bit. It's my opinion and I have the right to speak.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Have you played Vampire Rain recently by any chance...?
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 pm

*hints someone to read the vampire guides more*
We do not need any commands for our vampire RP, all of these you just suggested can and be RP'd normally with /me's, not to mention some of these do not match a few bloodlines.

Last edited by Odin on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Emmet/VampireTeleport. You go invisble and you can teleport to a close by enemy in front or behind him. this is useful for hunting or tricking an enemy. This can be improved in /learn The more you learn the more further you can be to teleport to enemys.

The admin or player would think the person is TP hack. =.="
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm beginning to think you know jack shit about the WoD.

Hell no to all of this shit.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Not even a week here and already acting like a Smart ass Rolling Eyes
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:50 pm

If you dont like it than say no, but dont fuck around with me. Taylor woods you dont even know the rules propley you told me a rule that was completley wrong
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Emmett wrote:If you dont like it than say no, but dont fuck around with me. Taylor woods you dont even know the rules propley you told me a rule that was completley wrong

Excuse me for reading the /rules IG. If someone would have changed it, then maybe 'someone' would've known it.

Now let's go back to the topic..
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Okay lets. You mite completley disagree with me but Vampires are suppost to be top of the food chain predeatores their Designed to kill and they require so much power. Thats how they are designed. If they kept to them selfs. Than their wont be no trouble with humans, only when feeding. I see Vamps in game fucking about. A vamp smashed my window and tried to kill me using powers in public... I see Vamps jumping from roof to roof and RPin' like one in public. It's out of place. You need these powers but not to abuse them. Vampires need to be over-powered but you need to know how to use those powers to keep the RP balanced
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Odin wrote:*hints someone to read the vampire guides more*
We do not need any commands for our vampire RP, all of these you just suggested can and be RP'd normally with /me's, not to mention some of these do not match a few bloodlines.

These powers dont need to match bloodlines every Vampire should be born with this, just listen please. Vampires are all designed to be preadtors, there for they must be overpowered. Vampirers are the strongest preadtor that walks the earth. Obivusley they are going to be very strong naturally, and fast, and have more powers. /Vampireteleport can not be RP'ed using /me's You can not RP running up a tree because you cant... Their is no command. You cant RP speed dashing when your not acutally doing it.. Does it make sense I am saying have over-powered Vampires but set rules and learn to control these powers so it's all balanced.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Emmett wrote:
Odin wrote:*hints someone to read the vampire guides more*

These powers dont need to match bloodlines every Vampire should be born with this, just listen please. Vampires are all designed to be preadtors, there for they must be overpowered. Vampirers are the strongest preadtor that walks the earth. Obivusley they are going to be very strong naturally, and fast, and have more powers. /Vampireteleport can not be RP'ed using /me's You can not RP running up a tree because you cant... Their is no command. You cant RP speed dashing when your not acutally doing it.. Does it make sense I am saying have over-powered Vampires but set rules and learn to control these powers so it's all balanced.

READ THE WHITE WOLF WIKI ABOUT THE VAMPS, LEARN IT ALL.
READ THE GUIDES

YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT VAMPIRES GOODSIR.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Passive Vampire Abilities

Improved Strength and Speed:

Vampires
possess strength and speed much higher than that of a human, complete
with incomparable
grace, a different sort
than the animalistic fluid nature of lycanthropes. Older vampires have
greater power and speed than
younger. Vampires often
seem much faster than they truly are, however – with their mind tricks,
they can be across the
room in what seems like an
eye-blink.

Improved Senses:

Vampires

new and old possess senses
much greater than that of humans. Even the newly dead have better
hearing than most dogs, and their
sense of sight is much
greater as well. However, they do not have a sense of taste as they
cannot ingest food.

Heightened
Endurance and Resistance:

Vampires
are resistant to
many things – in fact,
regular bullets will hardly slow them down and will heal nearly
instantly. Wounds dealt by silver
and lycanthrope/vampire
claws and fangs, however, will heal with near-human slowness. Damage
inflicted by fire and holy items
backed by faith, such as
crosses and holy water, cause permanent scarring.
Rotting (Rotting vampires ONLY)
Vampires
descended from Morte d’Amour’s line are rotting vampires, who can only
be killed by fire. Physical
blows or their own will can
cause them to rot into piles of pus-filled oozing flesh, which can be
reformed into their usual
forms even if they are torn
to pieces. Despite the sickening appearance, there is no smell of
decayed flesh. A master vampire
of this line can cause
another vampire of this line to rot against their will – much like an
alpha lycanthrope forcing
another to shift against
their will, a very painful process.

Reflexes and Thought processes - The vampire gene causes the
host's brain to processes information differently. It also uses more of
the brains power, up to 90%. Like swapping a 300 MHz CPU for a 3 GHz
quad-core CPU. This allows the host to take information and dived it
between more sections of the brain, when combined with the reflexes of a
vampire, the host can slow their perception of time.

Vampires need to be OP.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:15 pm

You say I dont know you dont know, I know all about I read about it. I have read the Guides tutorials. And btw these are just suggestions so calm the fuck down ah.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:16 pm

1. Don't doublepost,

2. Vampires are quite OP as it is against humans in close range, no need to OP them further.

(This is coming from a vamp.)

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Emmett wrote:Okay lets. You mite completley disagree with me but Vampires are suppost to be top of the food chain predeatores their Designed to kill and they require so much power. Thats how they are designed. If they kept to them selfs. Than their wont be no trouble with humans, only when feeding. I see Vamps in game fucking about. A vamp smashed my window and tried to kill me using powers in public... I see Vamps jumping from roof to roof and RPin' like one in public. It's out of place. You need these powers but not to abuse them. Vampires need to be over-powered but you need to know how to use those powers to keep the RP balanced

Strange. First player in VHRP That just let the fight go and gone back to the topic. My respect for you has just raised.
Keep up !
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Vampires need to be OP. It's how their designed. I highly doubt a top food-chain predator is going to be just stronger than humans. They were created to feed and kill. They need abilities that would help them with this. Extreme high jumps. Throw people extremley high and hard. Kill someone with a punch. Run at the speed alomst going invisible.
its depends on what age the vampire is. run
speeds that are incredible but if they are older they must not have
that much speed I know because I am vampire and I am very fast just get
me to race someone and I can beat they to the finish line before you know it.

Vampires themselves are feral, predatory creatures, far more savage and beast-like than their human appearance suggests
One of the most amazing among their abilities is their speed, able to
run in excess of a hundred miles per hour, substantially faster than the
human eye can see.

Another enhanced trait is their physical strength. A vampire is said to
be thousands of times stronger than any human, able to lift objects
hundreds of times their own weight.

Vamps need these powers

1. speed not seeibale by the human eye.
2. Super strength thousands and thousands more than humans can lift.
3. Super high jumps.
4. Vampires should have their own special ability. Such as this Vampire mite be faster than that one or stronger than that guy. This Vamps special ability is to jump higher than other Vampires. These Vampires special ability is to control peoples actions.

Vamps need these to complete their hunting fully. Vampires are ment to be created like this. If we have these powers we can learn how to control and use them propley. -ONLY use these extreme powers in extreme situiations. These can be top 3 powers. But every Vamp must have it. Some must be faster and stronger than others.

Right now the powers seem a little to under powered for a Vampire. I mean /vampirespeed it's not that fast. It's the normal CJ run I want run at speeds invicible to the human eye, although this should only be used in extreme conditions. Super super strength. Lifting up trees?

Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Well maybe you should read those guides again since it looks like you haven't understood them quiet well.

You see, no offense but all the typings you are making there are useless.

Why? Not because I hate you, nor because I dislike you. It's because I know that vampires won't be changed due any ridiculous suggestions, even those you made there. <--- My brain's opinion.

Now, if you want to put humans and garous on level 1, and vampires on level 100, it's simple unfair. Simple... Unfair.. unjustice... whatever...

Also, I noticed that you're trying to... create new world of vampires or something... All of them should be powerful and all, but.. since vampires are based on WoD, The Masquerade.. according to those wiki informations, what you've just said makes no sense.

OR are you suggesting that Vampires shouldn't be based on WoD anymore? Maybe Blade? Buffy the vampire slayer? Or.. Van Helsing maybe? Well I don't know but, my opinion on.. All those things you've typed..

No, not really, not supporting that. Don't get offended tho'.

Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 pm

No it's cool I am not offended but I dont think you read my thread carefully. I am not trying to change Vampires I am just trying to add those FOUR ABILITIES only to use against VAMPIRES and WOLVES. They will not have nothing to do with humans. Only use the basic abilities against humans. They mite be useless to you because your not reading them propley. But in the long run players will get much more excited using these abilties, trust me. And I dont need to read every single piece of info written there. I only need to know the basic Vampire RP. The Masquerade, Carmilla, Generations, Ghouls. How Vampires feed, what are Vampires etc... etc... Bloodlines/Clans Not every single bit.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Emmett wrote:
3. Super high jumps.
4. Vampires should have their own special ability. Such as this Vampire mite be faster than that one or stronger than that guy. This Vamps special ability is to jump higher than other Vampires. These Vampires special ability is to control peoples actions.

They are NOT gods. Lift a tree?! Are you seriouse?!?! Faster than Light?! That is like faster than a Jet Fighter because I can see a Jet Fighter in Air shows. Imagine if you bump a wall... You're dead. Imagine how the hell do you stop?! You'd break your damn legs. As far as I can see you want vampires to be faster than superman, as strong as superman, and jumps like an alien. What's this, prototype? What are the chances of a wolf to beat a vampire?

1. Your faster than Light... Or as fast as light.
2. You can lift a damn tree.
3. You can jump from tree to tree like tarzan

That just selfish. Imagine what will happen if Wolves had these abilities? What chance will you have to win?
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Emmett wrote:
3. Super high jumps.

They are NOT gods. Lift a tree?! Are you seriouse?!?! Faster than Light?! That is like faster than a Jet Fighter because I can see a Jet Fighter in Air shows. Imagine if you bump a wall... You're dead. Imagine how the hell do you stop?! You'd break your damn legs. As far as I can see you want vampires to be faster than superman, as strong as superman, and jumps like an alien. What's this, prototype? What are the chances of a wolf to beat a vampire?

1. Your faster than Light... Or as fast as light.
2. You can lift a damn tree.
3. You can jump from tree to tree like tarzan

That just selfish. Imagine what will happen if Wolves had these abilities? What chance will you have to win?

Wolves can have super abilities to. Not as fast as light faster than the human eye can see. Vampires will not bump in to walls because they are super alert and have very good eyesight and hearing. Vampires will not break their legs because they are super strong and these abilititys are built for Vamps. If they are built for Vamps their is no bad side affects using these abilitys.

1-Running, You start running faster than a human eye can see, You are extremley alert and you have super eyesight and hearing, making running fast an easy job.

2. You can lift a tree. And? Wolfs can lift a tree to I dont mind as long as these abilities are both fair to Wolfs and Vamps.

3. Jumping is used as a hunting mechanism for Vamps and Wolfs you need to jump high to catch your pray and to be alert. This is not selfish. You wont break your legs because Running fast would be a body mechanism type thing. It will allready be built for you! It's like humans their not ment to run so fast because they havent got the legs. Vamps are strong they have got the legs.
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next