VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah_Morgan [Powergaming, Non-RP, Refuesing to RP]

2 posters

Go down

Sarah_Morgan [Powergaming, Non-RP, Refuesing to RP] Empty Sarah_Morgan [Powergaming, Non-RP, Refuesing to RP]

Post by MarcusB Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:02 pm

In Game Name: Marcus_Blaze
Date And Time Of The Offense: Just now.
What He/She Has Done: She started to provoking me at the bank and kicked in my door and kicked off my bumper, so i kidnapped her and wanted to rob her. I took 4 people with me and i put her in the trunk, first she took some time becouse she knows cops were in the area and i told her to go in the backseat OOCly and she refused it. So than she keept screaming /s Help Help so i left with her on the trunk to the hills a littlee house, i took my gun and aimed to the trunk and told Samuel to open the trunk. He opened it and she ''stapped him'' with a knife, I told her to show me the knife OOCly and she said she diden't have one so that's Powergaming. She said it's a ''pocket knife'', you cant stab stomeone with it, And when she did that i shot her in the leg and dragged her inside, She refused to come and stood up walking away and said ''Void this RP, i wont RP it'' so i killed her and said, Alright than walk back.
Evidence:
Spoiler:

Other Notes: She can't RP.

MarcusB
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Sarah_Morgan [Powergaming, Non-RP, Refuesing to RP] Empty Re: Sarah_Morgan [Powergaming, Non-RP, Refuesing to RP]

Post by Terry Winston Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm

You script killed her without both parties consent and then /qed to avoid the ajail time wich you will be punished for however if sarah didn't have a knife and very much doubt she /charited for a knife that was PG and will be punished. Im not currently in game or near Pc so can another admin please ajail sarah For PG.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sarah_Morgan [Powergaming, Non-RP, Refuesing to RP] Empty Re: Sarah_Morgan [Powergaming, Non-RP, Refuesing to RP]

Post by MarcusB Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I diden't /q to be afriad of a punish, I /q'ed to make this report look in the pictures the numbers and on this report, Yes i script killed her becouse she was refusing to roleplay and just wanted to void it without both parties agreement, Her own fault.

p.s She pissed me off the whole RP with refusing to RP.

MarcusB
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

MarcusB wrote:I diden't /q to be afriad of a punish, I /q'ed to make this report look in the pictures the numbers and on this report, Yes i script killed her becouse she was refusing to roleplay and just wanted to void it without both parties agreement, Her own fault.

p.s She pissed me off the whole RP with refusing to RP.

That may be the case but you should't not of Dm her just because you where mad you both will recive a punishment, please in the futur think about what your doing.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down