VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmett_Stills[/Q'ing on CK, NON-RP Fear a AK and Shotgun]

4 posters

Go down

Emmett_Stills[/Q'ing on CK, NON-RP Fear a AK and Shotgun] Empty Emmett_Stills[/Q'ing on CK, NON-RP Fear a AK and Shotgun]

Post by MarcusB Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 pm

In Game Name: Romano_Graziano
Date And Time Of The Offense: Just now.
What He/She Has Done: Well, i saw him running at the docks and i rammed him he dident RP that and runned to a boat, i runned to him and aimed my AK on him and Adriano his Shotgun. He non-rp'ed fair and first started bullshiting himself out on /b, i told him to look on my refund request on the forums from what Kevin said, he was AFK For a second and than started to swim away and run away, So i opened fire and killed him almost, the guy in the boat gave me a quick transport to the other side and i shot him dead, he Dident fear my AK or the Shotgun and just swimmed away. When i got him and killed him he just /q'ed and said i will report this, he's CK'ed now.

Reason:
He made a loan at me, he should pay back me 4,100$ today what he dident, 1 - That's above the scamming limit, 2 - He accepted CK and i know he could pay it back easily with scrapping his vehicles.

Accept for CK :
Spoiler:
Evidence:
Spoiler:
Other Notes: I would like a refund of my 4,100$ since its over the scamming limit, and him CK'ed AKA Account ban

MarcusB
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Emmett_Stills[/Q'ing on CK, NON-RP Fear a AK and Shotgun] Empty Re: Emmett_Stills[/Q'ing on CK, NON-RP Fear a AK and Shotgun]

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 am

Okay first of all, where in the world did you get that AK47 or shotgun.

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Emmett_Stills[/Q'ing on CK, NON-RP Fear a AK and Shotgun] Empty Re: Emmett_Stills[/Q'ing on CK, NON-RP Fear a AK and Shotgun]

Post by MarcusB Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

Why do you always ask that? At every topic your asking how they got it lol, well shotgun is from Adriana, i bought the AK from a masked guy 3 days ago, it has 20 ammo left now.

MarcusB
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 am

Because, you're not to buy weapons until you oocly know that that person has a license. No one has a level license 3 yet that's no in the police department, and giving out weapons from the license you got from SD is considered corruption and someone would fire you. Who is Adriana?
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusB Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:20 am

I ment Adrian* that's Samuel_Kain namechanged, yes i know but it's impossible to get a AK From the SD i think. It's illegal in the USA, Its an kalash nikov a russian weapon that the talibal uses the people of the government are not using this gun.

MarcusB
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:22 am

Exactly, the player's not getting cked as your weapon was not recieved rply.

Can whoever that sold him those weapons post here with details? If you don't do so we'll have to check the logs.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusB Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:27 am

Alright, can i CK Him with another weapon?

EDIT: Samuel killed him with his shotgun also, is it still not a CK ?

MarcusB
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:34 am

Depends on where the shotgun came from. If you can't get a weapon rply, you can't RP with it, you have to drop it.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Dude! Drop it! SEAN PHELPS said GLOBALY If the person has been PKed and you owe money you will not owe cash anymore as you will not remember them. You didint listen I GOT PKED, so I didint haft to pay it anymore but you keep shitting on about it o and one more thing?

Umadbro?
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Emmett wrote:Dude! Drop it! SEAN PHELPS said GLOBALY If the person has been PKed and you owe money you will not owe cash anymore as you will not remember them. You didint listen I GOT PKED, so I didint haft to pay it anymore but you keep shitting on about it o and one more thing?

Umadbro?

Kevin wrote:Name is still the same. He still owes you.
Umadbro?
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aro Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Dead... Just dead.. dont copy my words and cut the short talk because you just boughed it out...
Aro
Aro
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/215/pic2kpt.png/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/267/pic1ic.png/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down