VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripting allowed ONLY on cars which are driving?

5 posters

Go down

Scripting allowed ONLY on cars which are driving? Empty Scripting allowed ONLY on cars which are driving?

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Think you are in a chase, and you managed to stop him. You exit the vehicle with your desert eagle aiming it to the man. Think he does /me drives off, and example you write /me shoots on his car. I dont think anyone is going to RP that the engine will break down. Scripting is the best way, till the smoke comes from the engine.
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Scripting allowed ONLY on cars which are driving? Empty Re: Scripting allowed ONLY on cars which are driving?

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Don't you have any other suggestion that's not "Script Fighting"? Jeez...go to a DM server already.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Scripting allowed ONLY on cars which are driving? Empty Re: Scripting allowed ONLY on cars which are driving?

Post by Max Woods Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:24 am

Skully wrote:Don't you have any other suggestion that's not "Script Fighting"? Jeez...go to a DM server already.

I must agree with Skully here, all about you care is to make this a script fight server. Imagine you randomly go IG and go infront of the bank and see random people DMing their asses off -.-
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Look its easy-er to script what i sayed , support the idea that i had if you want to improve a lot of things at driving , i dont think this is scriptable , but all i can say , is
I had the idea wich was a realy nice idea from a friend of mine that all you have to do is to Put players into animation state ... easy... first of all , Player is driving a car , players car gets shot at , or hits a lamp post , player falls on the ground /injured players stays on the ground , untill another play / medic finds him , player gets up , out of animation after another player used /helpup , command has range , no ID requered , player falls down from a building , player gets into animation , player stays there untill medic comes .

ALL this is a a basic script , all you have to do is , if players hp state drops from X ammount to Y ammount and the interval betwen X and Y is more then 20 or like 15 or 10 , player will get into animation of player hp drops more then 30 - 40 player gets into a coma state , cant be helped up , he can only get up with a help of a medic , or by a player that knows " frist aid " , so if car gets damaged 10% of that damage goes to player , car gets shot cars HP drops 140 ( deagle ) players hp will drop 14 , and he will drop out of the car . and you can deal with him , or cops can jail him , for trying to escape .

Its something basic , easy to script , and solves a lot of things.
Insane drivers , Driving , Ganging , Hunting , Cops can catch bad guys , Gangs can rob people ,
Becouse people only RP IF THEY WIN! i know that , thats the main problem , people only RP if they win , for example u got 100 g drugs got 100 sniper ammo " ilegal weapon " u payed 10.000$ for the weapon , u wont stop for the cops , trust me you wont.... and cops can catch you , if you try to escape with your car they shoot , and if they hit your car or hit you , you will fall out of the car and stay on the ground.

Its something easy to script.

I support this idea , that can solve a lot.

Edit: If you run into a wall with your car " car gets damage " 10 % to the player if you were going fast , " fatal wound " you drop out of the car on the ground and into /injured state. EASY!

Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 pm

[Graziano]Adrian wrote:Think you are in a chase, and you managed to stop him. You exit the vehicle with your desert eagle aiming it to the man. Think he does /me drives off, and example you write /me shoots on his car. I dont think anyone is going to RP that the engine will break down. Scripting is the best way, till the smoke comes from the engine.

I think he's suggesting this because he likes to DM, and blow up peoples cars.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Well there is a small wall between DM and Insane Serial Killer , its a very very very small wall , and if a player is a good Role Player he can Role Play hes kills , and he does it for the Role Play , and he can prove it that he does it for that , so complete hystori of the character and all that , proves that he is a serial killer and he gives us a reason to why is he one , then a big DM - er can become an owsome Role Player , That FBI can work with.

*( I'm saying this becouse i was a serial killer named Carrol Sarotti i killed over 200 people , but i had the Admins and Owners of the server to gratulate me for the great work that i gave to the FBI , I was the Carrol Sarotti for more then 8 Month , after 8 Month i got caught by the FBI , and condamed to DEATH by Electric Chair . I left behind me signs on the body's and i had a technique that i used at all my " Victims " , and allways took screenshots of the people i killed so that FBI can work RP like at the case . )*

So like i sayed small wall between DM and Perfect Role Play .

I dont know this " [Graziano]Adrian " guy btw , i just had to say this idk him in game , i think hes an older player then me here , so idk if he is a good Role Player , i just had to say that DM it isn't allways DM ^_^.

Have Fun , and have a Role Play day.
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Gabriel Van Helsing wrote:if a player is a good Role Player he can Role Play hes kills , and he does it for the Role Play.

Those are not the terms that WE use to describe Adrian's way of playing..
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Skully wrote:
Gabriel Van Helsing wrote:if a player is a good Role Player he can Role Play hes kills , and he does it for the Role Play.

Those are not the terms that WE use to describe Adrian's way of playing..

Like i sayed i don't know him , so i just sayed , that even if everything is towards DM , DM is not DM all the time . ( So maybe Adrian is just a DM-er i can't know u guys know him better.)

So killing someone without a reason , and killling someone ramdomly it isn't allways a DM , ^_^ .
Gabriel Van Helsing
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Right so here's a better idea:

Script Fighting without permission can ONLY be used by the SD AND the criminals they're after, no one else, only if both sides engage in a gunfight, but these 2 sides need to agree with it.
Script agains cars? Sure, only if they drive away, remember, no drive-by allowed. If you shoot a static/paused vehicle or one with the engine off, you'll probably get punished for DM/Scripting without permission.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down