VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Jones <license>

2 posters

Go down

Nick Jones <license> Empty Nick Jones <license>

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

56 Dilimore,
Red County, SA 91034
03/03/1983

Nick Jones <license> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Nick "Robert" Jones
Date of Birth: 03/03/1983
Sex: Male.
Social Security Number: 76154
Current Address: 56 Dilimore
Current Occupation: Sheriff Department-Sheriff Deputy
Phone Number: 1010343
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No actual license,But I do have an SD License
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: Nope.
If yes, for what reason: N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: Nope.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Handguns
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: My holster
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Handgun training and shotgun training from back in the army.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]] Well as employee of the Sheriff Department,I can't be on duty all the time and even when i'm off duty I see crimes,Or people trying to attack me;I got nothing to protect me and a small handgun to scare off the criminal would actually do just fine.I also need it for my own safety,When another criminal could come with a weapon,I would have something to defend me from,I also work as security guard in the nightclub Asylum and there are regular fights over there and I must have a way to stop those.I also do note that Even though i'm a cop I shouldn't be needing one.But the streets are so dangerous and self-protection is a strong motivator,Now why would you think I should be having a gun when i'm just a cop,I did have actual experience,When I was 18 I was in the army and I got a daily training with handguns and shotguns,I even got evidence i'm a trained shooter and if that would help me get this license I will bring it.With this Criminals also might think I'm not a cop at all and I could even discover the hidden criminals as they are so sneaky in performing crimes.I also see many people attacking another and I need to have my own protection to help the innocent civilians that get attacked for no reason only cause the robbers want money.I want to make the streets a better place because in a town like this crime shouldn't be that high and We all should do something about it.Those are the main reasons I'm applying for this license.Also do note that I just need the license for a handgun and nothing else.It is used for my own protection as well as protection for innocent people.I do note that many wild animals in the bush could hurt innocent campers that's why I regulary take a look and do notice a lot of wild animals in the forest,And I always used to hunt with my dad when I was a teenager,So I got alot of experience.That said I hope you will review my application and see some sense in why I applied.Thank you.

I, (Nick Jones), understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: When it gets accepted
Your Account Level: 23
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Nick Jones <license> Empty Re: Nick Jones <license>

Post by Sam Andersun Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:34 am

Attention Mister Jones, your firearms application is being accepted. Please report to the Sheriffs Department to receive your level 1 license. Thank you, Second Lieutenant Andersun.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down