VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Jones SD application

4 posters

Go down

Nick Jones SD application Empty Nick Jones SD application

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 pm

In Character

Full name: Nick "Dominio" Jones

Race: Mexican

Date of Birth: 03/03/1986

Place of Birth: San Fierro

Current active address: 39 Palomino Creek.

Available phone number(s): 1010343

Education: San Fierro High School

Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Fishing.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: No

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: No

Biography (Must be over 200 words): I was born in San Fierro,My parents moved from Puerto Rico to San Fierro,So that's where I was born for a starter,Then I kept having good grades at Elementary School,And Then I moved on to high School,After a few years in high school I was thinking what my real dream is,After a lot of thinking I find the need to be a police officer,Resulting in me taking a few extra years in studying to become a police officer,However San Fierro was just not the right town for me to be guarding..So I tried to find a new location,I done a whole journey,It was hard to find the perfect one,The states differ so much and it was hard to choose,However I found Red County and started to settle in.Continueing I done an extra check on any records I may of have and I was clean so That's an extra motivator to give applying a try.Next point;How I got the right diploma,So I studied in the San Fierro High School and well To become a police officer I spent a few more years in a college to have the perfect knownledge.Why I see Officer as my goal in life;I see a lot of criminal activities in all of San Andreas and feel like the understaffed Sheriff Department needs to have more staff,As I see a lot of bad stuff happening I give the application a try,Other than that I had a brother that was a cop long time before me,And he was unlucky and died in a shootout.I feel like I should continue his goal in life by trying to do the same job,Now my final hopes are that the Sheriff looks into this application and has the willing to offer me a chance within the Department.Why you would feel the need to accept me:I have a steady hand with handguns and had a military training with it when i was back in the army.Other than that i had the same training with Shotgun's and still want to achieve the goal of doing the same with a higher classed weapon,Now It's really up to you,I hope you enjoyed reading this bio and will consider it.

Out of Character

First Name: Maxim
Last Name (Not required to answer): Eum I prefer not to name it.
Do you have a working microphone?: No I don't have a mic
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed?: No I don't.

Your server nickname: Nick_Jones

Past characters and factions: Chris Jones,Ricardo Alvarez,Peter Woods,Kenton Wynche.

How long have you been a member of this server?: 7 months

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I tried many other factions except for this one and I would like to experience the RP of this faction.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Simple Life RP,Zombie Outbreak RP,Los Santos Prison Roleplay
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I posses RP experience but I will still need to learn about Law Enforcement.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: My GSF character was PKed.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: RP is acting as you would in real life and see it as your are in the real world
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: MG is using OOC knownledge in the IC chat.

Example 1: Person: Hey Mike Mike:How do you know my name? Person:It's above your head lol

Example 2: IC chat:Lol He is crashing his car XD

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: PG is forcing unrealistic actions on another RP.

Example 1: /me takes a bazooka from his head and blows the other man up.

Example: /me takes wings and flies to the moon

Explain what is "gun from ass": Gun from ass is taking a heavy weapon without a proped RPed /me

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples: RP to win is to make the fights go your way each time and don't give the enemy a chance to fight back.

Example 1: /me shoots the guy. /me also breaks his legs. /me breaks his windpipe too.

Example 2: I'm having Vamp Speed 3 no way you could escape that./me kills him with vamp speed 3.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me reaches into his pocket taking out a pack of cigarettes./me takes out a lighter./me opens the pack taking out a cigarette./me places the pack back in his pocket./me lights the cigarette with the lighter.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me takes a Bazooka from his ass.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Nick Jones SD application Empty Re: Nick Jones SD application

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:00 pm

((SIDENOTE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD READ:I was PKed from GSF Nick,And I ICly contacted SD and was told my record is clean,Ask DeRon Ellis if you don't believe me.))
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:32 pm

((I cleared him and told him he could apply))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:57 am

((Umm a pk dosnt clean your criminal record only a ck sorry otherwise everyOne would just pk to clear there record))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 am

((Others were also accepted with criminal records before.

Edit: He's not even in the criminal record list))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:07 am

Kevin wrote:((Others were also accepted with criminal records before.))

((Sorry don't get me wrong im not rulling him out im just saying his record isnt clean. I will write a proper reply when im at home on my pc))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Mr Jones,

I am willing to offer you a chance to come for an interview down at the station, please come down at your earliest convienece and bring two froms of ID.

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down