VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look out! Look out! Constipator's about!

+4
Odin
Nicolas Djordjevic
Simon Bourne
Sean Phelps
8 posters

Go down

Look out! Look out! Constipator's about! Empty Look out! Look out! Constipator's about!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Extra Ex-

...Shit on a stick. I'm not going to post any more The Constipator news articles. I've tried to wobble out of so many CK's before I left it's not even fun anymore.

Oh, yes. And I'm back. Not sure what type of roleplay to do however. (I've always had something with most of my characters to start roleplays like Tame Wolfie, The Constipator, Aluz Yin with construction...)
But now that I gave up on all of those, there's no easy-start for my roleplays, making them exceedingly boring. So yeah, if you DO see me in game, don't expect me to continue with enthusiasm with any roleplays. I've degenerated with my characters to be actually....normal D:
Even my fun impossible roleplays are leaving me :<

So from what I learnt from before I left, compared to my characters.

Play as a super powerful character (According to rules) - You win almost everything and you make OOC battles on how tough you are. ((None of my characters))
Play as a super powerful character (Not according to rules) - Everyone shoots you down for a original/unoriginal but over powered idea, whether it is used for good or evil, or nothing at all. ((My characters always had defects, but I did always over-exaggerated the skill of the Constipator to not get caught, I admit. ))
Play as a normal human being. - Get killed by everyone. Try different jobs, only to discover that all of them get you killed some way or another. (Like pizza deliveries, News Reporters, Police, Medic...) ((Elizabeth Thigh as a ice cream vendor and restaurant owner, Nigel Router as crazy CEO of AF, Neon Router as a pizza guy, Aluz Yin in construction and as a medic, the list goes on...))
Play as something that isn't possible but is fun to roleplay with, even with others. - Get the idea shot down for being original, harmless and entertaining for cartoonish roleplays. ((Katrisha Yin as Tame Wolfie, Nerrisha Mecha as a multi-personality disordered eye color changing friendly weirdo. ))

Yeah, I've had a pretty bad impression of the server, and I still have it, despite the large warm welcome back on the server. I still have bad memories of people treating my roleplays as if they were old sacks meant to be sent to Hasbro and not to SAMP.

So yeah. Hi. I'm back. And as careful as ever.

Last edited by The Constipator on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Look out! Look out! Constipator's about! Empty Re: Look out! Look out! Constipator's about!

Post by Sean Phelps Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Willkomen Zie, like.. Totally !

Anyhow, I'm the asshole in the server, being an asshole was my dream1 TROLOLOOL

Anyhow, now to the serious shiz, have a drunk russian ! - Look out! Look out! Constipator's about! Drunkrussian
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Look out! Look out! Constipator's about! Empty Re: Look out! Look out! Constipator's about!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Seanykeenz wrote:Willkomen Zie, like.. Totally !

Anyhow, I'm the asshole in the server, being an asshole was my dream1 TROLOLOOL

Anyhow, now to the serious shiz, have a drunk russian ! - Look out! Look out! Constipator's about! Drunkrussian

You didn't even read what I wrote did you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Nope..
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Welcome back fool Very Happy
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Seanykeenz wrote:Nope..

Anyway...

Welcome back Neon, I'm glad you're back. too bad you didn't won that race..
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Neon, my lovable fella, I'm glad you're back and cant wait to see RP situations with ya' <3
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Welcome back Bish Smile)
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Yash.... He's Back!

To The Robot Invation Plan!!!

loljk, Good to have you back srsly.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Yes!Finally,Welcome back.

Have a well earned Santa santa
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 pm

>Says I'm going to not post any more Constipator Articles.
>Posts a article a week after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Wb Neon. Razz

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down